d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Cheah's Pvm Clan 105+ > Recruiting People.
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.00
Dec 24 2018 01:30am
Welcome to Cheah!

Welcome to the clan Cheah! You are looking into joining a clan of awesome people/players who know how to pvm very well.
If you abide by the rules, you will be genuinely thrilled that you joined us! Our clan home world is 353!

Who are we

This clan was started 12/09/2018 for the intent of individuals that are looking for friends and players that are actively doing pvm.
Our leaders are here to improve and support all members making themselves available for all reasonable needs.
While Leader members are available, we want to create leadership opportunities for all members.
We currently have 20 members that have joined since 12/09/2018 trying to recruit more people. :)

Clan Chat: Cheah
We have a Discord!

Level Requirements:

105+ combat
75+ combat stats (This includes range and magic)
70+ prayer with access to piety
70+ agility
1500+ total level

Mandatory gear requirements:

Firecape/Inferno cape
Barrows Gloves
Dragon defender/Avernic defender
Rune pouch
30m+ bank for pvm gear
Full void range and melee
Amulet of fury or better
Spec weapon BGS/DWH
Crystal sheild (I) or Dragonfire sheild

Clan Leaders

Owner: Cheah
Generals(Gold stars):
X-AK-47-X
Earthenemy
Glockatchu

Captains(Silver stars):
So Shameful
Skillin Gain
Viperprism
Rand

LIeutenants(Bronze stars):
Rick

General Rules to follow

DON'T SPAM Spamming is probably one of the worst things you can do. Spamming anything that related to RuleBreaking/Harassment/RandomText, will earn you an instant ban.
On the rare occasions we do allow it, is only if a level up is achieved

DISCUSSING RULE BREAKING Talking about Botting, RealWorldTrading, or Scamming can get you kicked! It doesn't matter whether the comments are in a negative or positive way, its still not worth talking about.

COLLATERAL Always give or get collateral when lending or borrowing items from other members.

RESPECT EACH OTHER Treat your clan mates as you'd want to be treated. This includes crashing clan mates

TAKE FIGHTS OR ARGUEMENTS OUT OF THE CLAN CHAT If there's ever a problem between two players, it's strongly advised that you keep the fight out of the clan. Flaming/Harassing each other isn't what the clan is intended for. If this is not followed you will warned following up with being kicked from the chat.

CURSING Since the Profanity Filter is available, our clan doesn't have any restrictions on cursing as long as it isn't towards anyone.

ASKING FOR RANKS Please don't ask for a clan a promotion. We understand if you ask once or twice but asking consistently can grow old VERY fast. Clan ranks are not just given out It is an earned privilege.

JOINING DISCORD To make things simple and easy when you join the discord server please change your discord Nickname to your runescape name so everyone knows who you are.

SPLITING Splitting drops is mandatory, unless agreed by all members otherwise. Make sure you have proof if agreed otherwise.

Anything you think should be updated or changed upon the current rules, please consult the owner or general and give us feed back and opinions and we will discuss amongst the clan leaders

Leadership process

Our leadership is focused on creating and maintaining a positive community so that players can pvm with other players in a trusting environment. Our leadership uses all three star ranks. The star rank is based on responsibilities given, not based on power.

Leadership ruling is not arguable

If you have a problem with a leader, feel free to private message another leader and we will discuss it among the other leaders if it is requested.

In order to become one of the leaders you must be active in the clan chat, show leadership, help clan mates, involve yourself in clan events, and show respect for clan mates members.

Ranking System

If you are to do any pvm with anyone in the clan, in order to gain rank you need to split loot and rare item drops with the clan members you went with. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you take screenshots

Recruit rank is granted to new members that have joined the clan
Recruit to corporal is 50m in splits
Corporal to Sergeant is 200m in splits
Sergeant to lieutenant is 700m in splits (Approval of Captains and Generals!)
Lieutenan t to Captain is (Approval of Captains and Generals!)
Captain to general is (Approval of leader and Generals!)

Drop log

Total Pets: 29

Pet Drops

Jad Pet: 2
Vorkath Pet: 2
Skotizo Pet: 2
Mole Pet: 1
Beaver Pet: 1
Mining Pet: 1
Chaos Elemental: 2
Kbd: 2
Grotesque Guardians: 1

Kraken:

Trident Of The Seas: 93
Kraken Tentacles: 112
Kraken Pet: 7

Godwars Dungeon

General Graardor

Bandos Tassets: 47
Bandos Chestplate: 29
Bandos Hilt: 55
Bandos Boots: 18
Bandos Pet: 2

Kree'arra

Armadly Helmet: 12
Armadly Chestplate: 26
Armadyl Chainskirt: 37
Armadyl Hilt: 18
Armadyl Pet: 1

Commander Zilyana

Saradomin Sword: 95
Armadly Crossbow: 32
Saradomin Hilt: 64
Saradomin Pet: 2

K'ril Tsutsaroth

Staff Of The Dead: 19
Zamorakian Spear: 23
Steam Battlestaff: 36
Zamorak Hilt: 24
Zamorak Pet: 0

Dagannoth Kings

Prime

Seers Ring: 142
Prime Pet: 2

Supreme

Archers Ring: 237
Supreme Pet: 1

Rex

Berserker Ring: 278
Warriors Ring: 342
Rex Pet: 1

Corporeal Beast

Spectral Sigil: 16
Arcane Sigil: 7
Elysian Sigil: 5
Holy Elixir: 17
Corporeal Beast Pet: 0

Chambers of Xeric

Twisted Bow: 0
Twisted Buckler: 1
Elder Maul: 1
Dinh's Bulwark: 0
Ancestral Hat: 0
Ancestral Robe Top: 1
Ancestral Robe Bottom: 1
Kodai Insignia: 1
Dragon Claws: 1
Dragon Harpoon: 1
Dragon Sword: 1
Dexterous Prayer Scroll: 5
Arcane Prayer Scroll: 11
Dragon Hunter Crossbow: 0
Olm Pet: 0

Application

1.) What is your RSN:

2.) Have you had any clan experiences before? If so, please provide the clan name, and the reason for leaving.

3.) This clan does use Runewatch/Rs Justice Do you understand that if you scam/steal items you will be put on Runewatch/Rs Justice

4.) Please provide a gyazo or imgur link with a picture showing your entire in game Client/Screen (Don't crop the picture) with the gear requirements in your inventory.

5.) Will you use discord server? If not please explain.

6.) How did you find us or who referred you?

7.) How much do you have to split to become a Sergeant rank?

Please go back and read through our generals carefully

1.) What should you do if you borrow items/give items?

2.) What are some things you should not talk about in the clan?

3.) What is mandatory in the clan by all members?

4.) Any other useful information you feel that should be shared for the clan leaders please let us know.

After completion you will either be contacted by a leader or owner to let you know if you meet the requirements to join our clan!
Gold: 25.12
Dec 25 2018 11:22am
20 people got all those drops in like 3 weeks?
Dec 25 2018 11:31am
Quote (Rhonjudd @ Dec 25 2018 12:22pm)
20 people got all those drops in like 3 weeks?

I also added drops that we have gotten prior to launching the clan, to help recruit people and I didn't come up with the idea of running a clan until the 9th when I announced the clans birth. :)
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 27 2018 10:24pm
Chno
Dec 28 2018 12:17am
Quote (ioe @ Dec 27 2018 11:24pm)
Chno

Are you interested in joining the clan? if so you can either pm me or post in here dont't matter to me. Let me know :)
Gold: 0.01
Dec 28 2018 02:45am
Quote (Cheah @ Dec 25 2018 01:31pm)
I also added drops that we have gotten prior to launching the clan, to help recruit people and I didn't come up with the idea of running a clan until the 9th when I announced the clans birth. :)

That doesn't make sense but alright.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 28 2018 02:57am
absolutely not
Dec 28 2018 03:03am
Quote (Ruthless187g @ Dec 28 2018 03:45am)
That doesn't make sense but alright.

Well I added drops that we've got prior to making the pvm clan, Since i already had people joining my cc anyways. So I figured id add those

Quote (ioe @ Dec 28 2018 03:57am)
absolutely not

That's fine no worries my dude. :)
Jan 12 2019 08:10am
Bump.
Jan 15 2019 12:06am
Bump.
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll