d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Op Cr-clan Euscl > Baalruns
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 150.00
Dec 17 2018 05:12pm
Hello Baal Runners
Europe - Softcore - Ladder

This a zone where everyone with a friendly attitude is accepted.

Casually Raging is made by me (IG: CR_Godlike) & Solipsism (IG: Camellia). We created CR to hopefully manage to create a half-active community where we can provide baalruns for anyone who needs it, we dont throw you out for no reason.
All we need from you as a player is to actually be at the PC providing whatever you can with the character you have and not to stand AFK.

At this current moment we're looking for an amazing teleporter to either just join in on our runs (alternative: apply into CR to be a part of it). Every teleporter will be guaranteed a bo barb (our own CR_Jevanni) that will help your way down through the worldstone.

Oh but you dont have urself a teleporter? At this moment we do not have a teleporter, but when I get myself an Enigma we do.

Our channel is an open place, where anyone can come by and see if we are there doing any runs. We are trying to be as active as possible, but wont host runs 24/7 (but hopefully we manage to get more active runners through out).

NO BOTTING, 100% MANUALLY GAMEPLAY.

Rules
Hosters word is mandatory.
Dont go MF if you cannot manage to get back into the throne to help clear it.
If Bo-Barb (CR_Jevanni) isnt in the party, lowest lvled will leave for wave2 if full party.

Casually Raging is accepting active & dedicated D2 players. Dont hesitate to PM me.
Dec 18 2018 05:27am
BUMP - Also looking to recruit teleporters for now.
Dec 19 2018 05:55am
Welcome to the team Oxirk.

Bump.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll