d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Well Guys I Have Been Sick With Pancreatitis > Yeah This Is Awful
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.69
Feb 11 2019 12:45am
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Jan 14 2019 03:38pm)
Yep! For diagnostic purposes, it’s pointless. For trending purposes when you know what disease process is occurring, it’s great. Good example, I have UC, my doctor does a CBC and a CRP every 6 months to monitor it.

My condolences. Horrible stuff
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
Mar 19 2019 06:28pm
Quote (Marinda @ 10 Feb 2019 14:35)
Yeah buddy it is rough. I've lost a total of about 30-31 lbs now.

I was weighing 205-208 benching 315lbs

Now I weigh 177 lbs and no idea what max bench is dont even want to know at this point.

I am just now trying to adapt to this life and taking it all in and realizing I cant do half of the stuff that I use to.

Hopefully the other dr down in Lexington can help me or maybe let me know some more about it which I know quite a bit now. Alot more than I knew before I went back to hospital this last time. U stay in the hospital for 5 days and u learn alot about your sickness

I'm thinking about possibly going to gym and doing some light dumbell and cable exercises. I just miss it and honestly miss all my gym buddy's would like to go up there and say hi

you alive?
Gold: 23.20
Mar 25 2019 06:19pm
Quote (Greater @ Mar 20 2019 12:28am)
you alive?

Yeah I'm alive.

I'm down to 165lbs now.

I cant get no nutrients from my food I eat but it honestly does no good my pancreas cant digest the proteins fats etc

They are still saying chronic pancreatitis as of now and will be a lifelong condition.

They still can't figure out what's causing it though. He mentioned idiopathic pancreatitis sais it's rare pancreatitis that happens with no explained cause pretty much.

This life style is just so different than what I was use to and honestly it sucks I'm not gonna lie. I have to take pancreatic enzyme medicine everytime I eat. I have to take naseau medicine daily and also they have me on pain meds but i dont want to get addicted to those and take them only as needed.

I have been having more bad days than good though lately especially with all the pain. But I'll make it though one day at a time

Thanks for asking

Edit I would have replied sooner but I rarely get on jsp anymore.

This is probably my first post all month long

This post was edited by Marinda on Mar 25 2019 06:20pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll