d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Well Guys I Have Been Sick With Pancreatitis > Yeah This Is Awful
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 23.20
Dec 16 2018 09:05am
Yeah I finally benched my goal of 315 this year actually just about 3 weeks ago. 5 days later I was in the emergency room with really bad stomach pain and back pain. I mean real bad pain it happened 2 days after Thanksgiving on a Saturday. Which I just went to my mother in laws that day couple hours earlier and ate Thanksgiving dinner at her house. I think the big meal is what triggered it.

Anyways I have lost 20 pounds in two weeks since I've been sick. I was weighing 208 now I'm at 188 but I think i have finally quit dropping. It worries me for sure.

I think it is my gallbladder they done ultrasound and havent found gallstones so now I'm thinking it just really ain't working all that great and messing with my pancreas. I went back to gym couple days ago and I just feel so weak. I was out of gym for 14 days straight. At this point I don't know if I'm doing more harm than good. I am on a 20gram of fat diet daily and it sucks until when my pancreas heals

Any1 ever experienced anything like this ?

Gold: 0.00
Dec 16 2018 12:36pm
Thank god no, I feel terrible for patients that come in presenting with acute pancreatitis, shit looks terrible.

do you do any heavy binge drinking?

This post was edited by ozzyarmy3 on Dec 16 2018 12:39pm
Dec 16 2018 12:49pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Dec 16 2018 06:36pm)
Thank god no, I feel terrible for patients that come in presenting with acute pancreatitis, shit looks terrible.

do you do any heavy binge drinking?

No buddy I dont. That's why the drs are confused

I havent even drank a pop in 26 months actually.

My gym supplement was multi vitamin fish oil and a b12 vitamin. I did take preworkout though just started it couple months ago before I got sick

When I was younger I use to drink some on the weekend but never a binge drinker

This post was edited by Marinda on Dec 16 2018 12:57pm
Dec 16 2018 01:11pm
Quote (Marinda @ Dec 16 2018 06:49pm)
No buddy I dont. That's why the drs are confused

I havent even drank a pop in 26 months actually.

My gym supplement was multi vitamin fish oil and a b12 vitamin. I did take preworkout though just started it couple months ago before I got sick

When I was younger I use to drink some on the weekend but never a binge drinker

High fat diet, high alcohol consumption, genetics... So many factors, typically its a one and done kind of deal with acute pancreatitis.. Just stay vigilant to make sure you do your body justice with a good diet and dont add any extra stress to your pancreas.
Dec 16 2018 02:01pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Dec 16 2018 07:11pm)
High fat diet, high alcohol consumption, genetics... So many factors, typically its a one and done kind of deal with acute pancreatitis.. Just stay vigilant to make sure you do your body justice with a good diet and dont add any extra stress to your pancreas.

Yeah I have been following a good diet. About to starve to death though Haha.

Been trying to lift some in the gym light weight and stuff just to try and maintain some. So far I've been doing ok with lightweight all but squats it aggravated it so I just used legs machines

I just want to hurry and get better. I really think it's my gallbladder though because I have had a pain in my right side for a year or longer went to dr over it like 6 months ago or maybe longer. Dr checked my gallbladder once again for gallstones and said I was fine. Now 6 months later here I am with pancreatitis. I think they just need to check and see how much percent of it is working instead of gallstones since I dont have them
Dec 16 2018 02:13pm
Quote (Marinda @ Dec 16 2018 08:01pm)
Yeah I have been following a good diet. About to starve to death though Haha.

Been trying to lift some in the gym light weight and stuff just to try and maintain some. So far I've been doing ok with lightweight all but squats it aggravated it so I just used legs machines

I just want to hurry and get better. I really think it's my gallbladder though because I have had a pain in my right side for a year or longer went to dr over it like 6 months ago or maybe longer. Dr checked my gallbladder once again for gallstones and said I was fine. Now 6 months later here I am with pancreatitis. I think they just need to check and see how much percent of it is working instead of gallstones since I dont have them

That’s not how a gallbladder works, it’s only function is to store bile and release it into your gut. There’s no lab to test for cholecystitsother than inflammatory markers. The best indicator for inflamed gall bladder is the presents of stones. I’d trust the docs, or talk to your primary and request an ercp to check it out.

This post was edited by ozzyarmy3 on Dec 16 2018 02:15pm
Dec 16 2018 09:31pm
Feel better bud, shit sucks.
Dec 18 2018 05:25am
Well guys I'm still sick throwing up it's getting worse. I think I'm going to go to a different hospital this morning and see what they say about me.

When I throw up it feels like something in my right side is ripping out of my stomach. And it aggravates this pancreatitis bad. Every one I talk to even my family dr acts like the acute pancreatitis only last for around a week or so. I call and tell her I'm throwing up she said u prolly having another case of pancreatitis. So I was just thinking to myself this has been going on for three weeks since I first saw u I didnt know the first case was over since I've been hurting for three weeks now
Dec 18 2018 07:02am
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Dec 16 2018 08:13pm)
That’s not how a gallbladder works, it’s only function is to store bile and release it into your gut. There’s no lab to test for cholecystitsother than inflammatory markers. The best indicator for inflamed gall bladder is the presents of stones. I’d trust the docs, or talk to your primary and request an ercp to check it out.

Yeah man I ain't no dr that's for sure. But I do know my wife had to have her gallbladder out and she never had any gallstones. Her gallbladder just quit functioning pretty much.

I'm at the hospital now on wifi. I got sick this morning when trying to get ready for work
Dec 18 2018 07:09am
Quote (Marinda @ Dec 18 2018 01:02pm)
Yeah man I ain't no dr that's for sure. But I do know my wife had to have her gallbladder out and she never had any gallstones. Her gallbladder just quit functioning pretty much.

I'm at the hospital now on wifi. I got sick this morning when trying to get ready for work

Man I’m really sorry to hear that, I hope they figure it out quickly so you can get back to life..
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll