d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Best Pvm Barb Build?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Dec 16 2018 10:14pm
Best pvm barb build, well that is subjective. If the goal is to slay the most monsters and being the most immortal, i guess frenzy or whirlwind, or really whatever attack skill you find the most enjoyable to play with.

In my opinion, the most enjoyable way to play barbarian is goldfind barb, the merc does most of the work, but you can still aid him by using war cry (or leap i guess, if you favor that more). You can get so much gold this way, and the drops ain't bad either from the council members. It's so much fun to watch the gold just puke out of them, like drunken men after a bottle of whisky. It's fun to watch your merc just shred through them too. Gambling is another fun aspect of this build. It touches by the essence of the game, which really is about finding good items.
Gold: 6,586.00
Dec 17 2018 07:38am
Quote (Taurean @ 17 Dec 2018 06:14)
Best pvm barb build, well that is subjective. If the goal is to slay the most monsters and being the most immortal, i guess frenzy or whirlwind, or really whatever attack skill you find the most enjoyable to play with.

In my opinion, the most enjoyable way to play barbarian is goldfind barb, the merc does most of the work, but you can still aid him by using war cry (or leap i guess, if you favor that more). You can get so much gold this way, and the drops ain't bad either from the council members. It's so much fun to watch the gold just puke out of them, like drunken men after a bottle of whisky. It's fun to watch your merc just shred through them too. Gambling is another fun aspect of this build. It touches by the essence of the game, which really is about finding good items.

this is way too specific build, 99% of your time will be in Travincal. Same goes for Telezerk in cs.

Quote (DlABLOS @ 15 Dec 2018 23:48)
what is it? thx

let's consider this:

ww - low single target dmg - multiple enemies hit - very gear dependant
zerk - high single target dmg - no ll - very gear depandant
frenzy - high single target dmg if proper built (can be cheap anyway) - high mobility even w/o enigma - best for uber

although ww is my fav build, i'd suggest to go frenzy
Gold: 0.83
Dec 17 2018 03:12pm
Quote (attila @ Dec 17 2018 01:38pm)
this is way too specific build, 99% of your time will be in Travincal. Same goes for Telezerk in cs.

let's consider this:

frenzy - high single target dmg if proper built (can be cheap anyway) - high mobility even w/o enigma - best for uber

nr2 summary
im waiting for full book

This post was edited by hanni_69 on Dec 17 2018 03:25pm
Gold: 53.62
Dec 17 2018 03:32pm
Quote (Taurean @ Dec 17 2018 12:14am)

ya i had a gf barb a fiew years ago!

Quote (attila @ Dec 17 2018 09:38am)

let's consider this:

thanks i think im will make a frenzy uber barb !

thanks too all of you!

This post was edited by DlABLOS on Dec 17 2018 03:33pm
Gold: 6,586.00
Dec 17 2018 04:51pm
Quote (hanni_69 @ 17 Dec 2018 23:12)
nr2 summary
im waiting for full book

I saw this coming but tbh ggwp :rofl:
Gold: 4,786.69
Dec 18 2018 01:02am
Something like this
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74721885&f=87