d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Favorite Songs & Bands > Iso Metal Bands > Ft Fg
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.01
Dec 21 2018 03:36pm

nostalgia bias at its best, i think this is one of the best songs you can choose to get into dark tranquility ;)

however, OP said he was into melodeth, so we are either barking up the wrong tree or telling him profusely about a band he already know about.. a nudge well deserved i would say

Gold: 22,202.22
Dec 22 2018 09:44pm
Quote (dysgenics @ Dec 21 2018 04:36pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU-ra1ffmTE

nostalgia bias at its best, i think this is one of the best songs you can choose to get into dark tranquility ;)

however, OP said he was into melodeth, so we are either barking up the wrong tree or telling him profusely about a band he already know about.. a nudge well deserved i would say

yeah, definitely a great song. i first got into them with projector, which had probably just come out at the time. kinda forgot about them for a while, though, dunno why. rediscovered them more recently with fiction and went back through everything i missed.

op didnt list them, so maybe hes still somewhat new to mdm and doesnt know about them yet.

This post was edited by ReturnFormer on Dec 22 2018 09:44pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Dec 27 2018 01:16pm
Quote (ReturnFormer @ Dec 22 2018 11:44pm)
yeah, definitely a great song. i first got into them with projector, which had probably just come out at the time. kinda forgot about them for a while, though, dunno why. rediscovered them more recently with fiction and went back through everything i missed.

op didnt list them, so maybe hes still somewhat new to mdm and doesnt know about them yet.

Nice. That one's underrated. Gothic masterpiece
Go Back To Favorite Songs & Bands Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll