d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Bots > I Have One Idea
123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.66
Dec 15 2018 06:04am
https://us.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html

can everybody who dont like bots make a ticket.

:)
Gold: 15,270.00
Dec 15 2018 06:19am
This is it, RIP bots :D
Gold: 620.79
Dec 15 2018 10:27am
Those report links have existed for years and so have bots, I dont get it.

You people really are adamant that junk gear should be expensive.
Gold: 0.32
Dec 15 2018 10:51am
why do you hate bots so much?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 15 2018 10:54am
Imagine buying bot gear while bitching about bots

People like you couldn’t leave nightmare for 2+ weeks last winter reset
Gold: 2,181.60
Warn: 10%
Dec 15 2018 11:04am
Quote (Hecht55 @ Dec 15 2018 04:27pm)
Those report links have existed for years and so have bots, I dont get it.

You people really are adamant that junk gear should be expensive.

its more fun playing when everyone does not have shako, hoto, enigma, arach, cta, etc/the usual full top tier setups after a week...and doesnt compete against multiple 24/7 magic finding bots. playing legit = more random gear. games are also too easy when everything is on immediately, why is that not easy to get for some of u. the fun and challenge is the buildup of characters and is what people enjoy, or would enjoy when starting fresh, if it wasnt competing against cheaters - its the same at any game. If the problem would be at POE it would be the same. If its wall hack or aim bot, or anything giving a huge advantage over other players at cs or Battle field or whatever - its the same.

If u play any game, lets say gta, do u use cheat codes to have max life, max armor, all weapons, all vehicles, over and over again? How long can one play like that before getting tired of it - its fun for a while but ruins the playing. Now u do it for the economic advantages or pvp advantages...
Gold: 8.73
Dec 15 2018 11:36am
Quote (TidsL @ Dec 15 2018 12:04pm)
its more fun playing when everyone does not have shako, hoto, enigma, arach, cta, etc/the usual full top tier setups after a week...and doesnt compete against multiple 24/7 magic finding bots. playing legit = more random gear. games are also too easy when everything is on immediately, why is that not easy to get for some of u. the fun and challenge is the buildup of characters and is what people enjoy, or would enjoy when starting fresh, if it wasnt competing against cheaters - its the same at any game. If the problem would be at POE it would be the same. If its wall hack or aim bot, or anything giving a huge advantage over other players at cs or Battle field or whatever - its the same.

If u play any game, lets say gta, do u use cheat codes to have max life, max armor, all weapons, all vehicles, over and over again? How long can one play like that before getting tired of it - its fun for a while but ruins the playing. Now u do it for the economic advantages or pvp advantages...

Wait you're saying you like it more when other players don't have gear?

Look, if you think pvm is hard just say it. If you just want to make more fg on this cheating website just say it. But don't try to make an excuse like "I have more fun when other people are less successful"
Dec 15 2018 11:42am
Quote (SuperButt420 @ Dec 15 2018 05:36pm)
Wait you're saying you like it more when other players don't have gear?

Look, if you think pvm is hard just say it. If you just want to make more fg on this cheating website just say it. But don't try to make an excuse like "I have more fun when other people are less successful"

uhm.. yes, its what makes d2 fun, the buildup of chars. If everyone started from ladder at day 1 with shako and enigma + full gear in their stash - that is closer to success to u then? Every character fresh started, can start with full gear - hey why isnt everyone playing with editor on closed b net then if that is what makes d2 fun?
i dont think pvm is hard, it is a bit of a challenge in hell/hc, sure.

This post was edited by TidsL on Dec 15 2018 12:03pm
Gold: 8.73
Dec 15 2018 12:56pm
Quote (TidsL @ Dec 15 2018 12:42pm)
uhm.. yes, its what makes d2 fun, the buildup of chars. If everyone started from ladder at day 1 with shako and enigma + full gear in their stash - that is closer to success to u then? Every character fresh started, can start with full gear - hey why isnt everyone playing with editor on closed b net then if that is what makes d2 fun?
i dont think pvm is hard, it is a bit of a challenge in hell/hc, sure.

People start day 1 with shakos + enigma because they're using this botting&cheating website to exchange real money and items from previous ladders for equipment on the new ladder, completely defeating the point of a new ladder if your goal for d2 is anything besides amassing fg to sit on like some kind of virtual dragon

People bot for the same reason they spend real money on items: ain't nobody got time for grinding on a game that was made to run on windows 98
Dec 15 2018 01:05pm
Quote (SuperButt420 @ Dec 15 2018 06:56pm)
People start day 1 with shakos + enigma because they're using this botting&cheating website to exchange real money and items from previous ladders for equipment on the new ladder, completely defeating the point of a new ladder if your goal for d2 is anything besides amassing fg to sit on like some kind of virtual dragon

People bot for the same reason they spend real money on items: ain't nobody got time for grinding on a game that was made to run on windows 98

I have no goal with this, just saying how it is from this point of view. U can quit that argument, I dont play.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll