d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > A Bit Of A Stretch Here No? > Bull Star Made Someone Uncomfortable
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,609.00
Dec 14 2018 12:46pm
This feminazi movement needs to take a serious chill pill.

Women's Group Ultraviolet Calls for CBS to Fire 'Bull' Star Michael Weatherly Over Eliza Dushku Harassment Accusations

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/entertainmenttv/womens-group-ultraviolet-calls-for-cbs-to-fire-bull-star-michael-weatherly-over-eliza-dushku-harassment-accusations/ar-BBQXNVh?ocid=ientp

What he did:

According to Dushku, Weatherly madecomments about her appearancein front of the crew.

She also said he made a rapejoke and a comment about athreesome.

How this is being presented by this Feminazi group UltraViolet

"The fact that CBS has continued to let Weatherly remain with the network,while sweeping his abuse under the rug, only puts other CBS employees' safety at risk."

CBS must immediately move to fire Michael Weatherly and send a clear example that sexual harassment and abuse will not be tolerated by anyone at the network – including both CEO's and star actors' alike," Shaunna Thomas, co-founder and executive director of UltraViolet said in a statement. "CBS should also install new leadership that will take harassment seriously and begin a comprehensive review of its sexual assault and harassment prevention and reporting policies and make the result of the investigation public."

oh ya and the chick took the fucking settlement money no problem no complaints at all.....................................................................

and was determined in a mutually agreed upon mediation process at the time."

What the flying fuck man? Fuckign snowflakes holy shit let people live their fucking life.

This post was edited by Crunktd on Dec 14 2018 12:47pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 14 2018 12:55pm
sexual harassment is about the same as police shootings.

realistically you can get them fired + an apology, or money in a settlement + an apology. much more rarely both. take the money and run i say, it's not like she'll ever be the same after someone comments on her appearance. that must have been quite the ordeal for a woman who's posed in clothes that make up less material than my sock.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Dec 14 2018 12:55pm
Dec 14 2018 12:59pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 14 Dec 2018 14:55)
sexual harassment is about the same as police shootings.

realistically you can get them fired + an apology, or money in a settlement + an apology. much more rarely both. take the money and run i say, it's not like she'll ever be the same after someone comments on her appearance. that must have been quite the ordeal for a woman who's posed in clothes that make up less material than my sock.

Ya really, and this happened 8 months ago....

Like either dont take the money and try to have him arrested, or take the damn money and shut the fuck up.
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 14 2018 01:10pm
Dec 14 2018 01:13pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ 14 Dec 2018 15:10)

Typical example of feminazis wanting their cake and eating it too.

It doesnt go both ways

How offended would ppl be if I had a cup that said "She was asking for it"

Oh I know, soft ass bitches would cry and complain because words are hurting their sensitive feelings oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good thing she has makeup on. lol bitch is so systematically oppressed its like cheering on a puppy trying to get up stairs....

This post was edited by Crunktd on Dec 14 2018 01:17pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 14 2018 01:18pm
owned by a mug, cant believe it lol
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 14 2018 01:19pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Dec 14 2018 01:18pm)
owned by a mug, cant believe it lol

women aren't property you sexist.
Gold: 500.00
Dec 14 2018 01:30pm
If they paid 9.5 mill for her to go away doesnt that mean there was probably more?
Gold: 28,296.69
Dec 14 2018 01:34pm
The issue more than inappropriate 'jokes" in the workplace is the abuse of power where the offender uses power to get her fired when it appears she was going to become a regular

this was dealt with and accepted via the payment, the amount she would have made for about 4 years of work on the show

but I really don't care when people get fired in entertainment, his text about needing to discuss her "humor" before she got canned is douchey as much of a Tony fan as I was no tears will be shed if he gets the boot.
Dec 14 2018 01:39pm
Quote (duffman316 @ 14 Dec 2018 15:30)
If they paid 9.5 mill for her to go away doesnt that mean there was probably more?

what she was quoted as saying in the first post is all that was said.

Quote (Beowulf @ 14 Dec 2018 15:34)
The issue more than inappropriate 'jokes" in the workplace is the abuse of power where the offender uses power to get her fired when it appears she was going to become a regular

this was dealt with and accepted via the payment, the amount she would have made for about 4 years of work on the show

but I really don't care when people get fired in entertainment, his text about needing to discuss her "humor" before she got canned is douchey as much of a Tony fan as I was no tears will be shed if he gets the boot.

He didnt use his power to get her fired. He isn't an executive of the show so he doesnt make those decisions.

Also, the balance of power argument is kind of blown out of proportion.

A Balance of power exists no matter what, and the psychology behind some decisions made will always be influenced by that. Calling it out when you want, and not calling it out when there are countless women who will without questino blow their boss for a promotion/raise/extra curricular, won't get anyone anywhere.. I know because when I was a supervisor at TIMS I would get these in exchange for preference. And no, beta idiots, it wasn't asking for a beej, every single situation the girls offered the beej's for what they want in return. At their own validity. This is a bit off topic.

This post was edited by Crunktd on Dec 14 2018 01:43pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll