d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Godzilla: King Of The Monsters Trailer #2
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,191.60
Warn: 10%
Dec 15 2018 01:25pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Dec 15 2018 07:04pm)
If you expect anyone in this forum to take you seriously after making that thread you’re mistaken. Also if you’re so mentally fragile that a trailer can ruin your entire movie experience you should just stop watching movies, and definitely stop coming to a forum dedicated to discussing them

Take me seriously, why would that even be bothering me... With a name like "flame yes" I dont even know why I reply to u.

Oh I dont watch so much movies anymore, at times i do. And yes, maybe mentally fragile, sure, its been a rough life so far even if its easier by the day now. U can try to strike my ego however much u want, its just good for me.

You are keeping going off topic, u can tell me in PM whats wrong with that thread. Yeah a trailer can often be very spoiling, so what. I admit that I unknowingly lied about it and often watch trailers anyway. And sometimes they can even build up the movie and make it better. What are u trying so hard to achieve here anyway... An attempt of cyber bullying, well bring it on then. :rolleyes:

@ blah58
Yeah man, virtual vacation, i didnt know how else to describe that quite wide category of some of the stuff I was about to post. User blogs cannot imbed videos.

Quote (Blah58 @ Dec 15 2018 07:34pm)
You don't need to embed to post links you want to save. I mean a YouTube playlist is also a good place for that.

Yeah I know, just thought i would share some of my finds, and would prefer to imbed links so one didnt have to visit another site each time. But its still not on topic, so feel free to pm. Youtube playlist, yeah, was gonna do that later.

This post was edited by TidsL on Dec 15 2018 01:50pm
Gold: 10,025.00
Dec 15 2018 01:34pm
You don't need to embed to post links you want to save. I mean a YouTube playlist is also a good place for that.
Gold: 5.00
Dec 16 2018 03:27am
This sub, always so salty.
Gold: 23.00
Dec 17 2018 02:35pm
Quote (TidsL @ Dec 14 2018 11:24pm)
Haha, what?

It's gonna be off topic, but landscape photos? I posted some images along with some of the videos, & removed one cause the image quality was low. So what. (referring to this thread https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79832709&f=197 ) It was gonna be a long one, with a couple thousand clips and movies to watch in those categories and a few more i had not yet posted. (nature, extreme sports, virtual vacation and some more) When that thread had passed on for a while I dont think many would have a problem with it, got some great content saved up that would be nice to collect/share somewhere.

There is no better sub forum than this, was gonna post full movies too, in too many categories to fit in the sport section. The only problem was the 24h bump rule I did not know about. And folks who cant follow simple instructions.

The types of movies I like...totally depends on the mood. Can enjoy crappy movies like fast and the furious 1 as well sometimes, sure. The first one is pretty good in my opinion.
I might watch this one, might not...

This is a nice godzilla (1998) trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cg46irSY5A

Of the few godzilla movies i have seen, this is the favorite.

That is the worst Godzilla movie out of the 20+ made lol....

The American reboot is 10x better.
Gold: 2,191.60
Warn: 10%
Dec 17 2018 03:23pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Dec 17 2018 08:35pm)
That is the worst Godzilla movie out of the 20+ made lol....

The American reboot is 10x better.

The one from 2014? I think you are right, only saw it once. But the one from 1998 got too much nostalgia points, and the first one i saw so..

This post was edited by TidsL on Dec 17 2018 03:24pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll