d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Godzilla: King Of The Monsters Trailer #2
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,025.00
Dec 12 2018 05:47pm
Quote (Cantfitedathielen @ Dec 12 2018 11:14am)
Three headed thing was the last boss in the video game

NO KIDDING!?!!!!?!!!??!???!!

I mean it's almost like the game and the movie are pulling from some pre-existing material. Crazy.
Banned
Gold: 66.00
Dec 12 2018 07:56pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Dec 12 2018 07:47pm)
NO KIDDING!?!!!!?!!!??!???!!

I mean it's almost like the game and the movie are pulling from some pre-existing material. Crazy.

Stick to watching goblin slayer if this upsets you so much.
Gold: 2,094.99
Dec 13 2018 03:23pm
Yeah, it actually looked pretty cool. Hopefully it doesn’t turn into an overdone, cheesy mess
Gold: 5.00
Dec 14 2018 07:34am
Looks pretty gud so far.
Gold: 2,181.60
Warn: 10%
Dec 14 2018 12:51pm
If i wanna watch a movie, i usually do not watch the trailer... full of spoilers, and expectations is best to keep at zero to none...

This post was edited by TidsL on Dec 14 2018 12:51pm
Gold: 138.69
Dec 14 2018 12:56pm
I really like the king ghidorah design they chose. Very much an updated look on his classic with no bullshit added. Mothra kinda weird though where's my cute chubby fuzzy moth
Gold: 250.00
Dec 14 2018 08:46pm
Quote (TidsL @ Dec 14 2018 11:51am)
If i wanna watch a movie, i usually do not watch the trailer... full of spoilers, and expectations is best to keep at zero to none...

You're the guy who spammed landscape photos on a movie forum for two days straight right? I don't think there's much to ruin for the types of movies you probably like.

That being said, a good movie is going to be a good movie regardless of trailers. I watched The Departed after seeing every trailer and it was one of the best and most surprising mob movies of all time. I didn't watch any of the trailers for Shutter Island. I heard through the grapevine about a new psychological thriller being made by Scorsese staring DiCaprio, and after how absolutely blown away I was with their last effort together, I wanted to go in blind this time. It didn't help, the movie was all fucking kinds of mediocre and predictable, and no amount of trailers or lack thereof was going to make that movie any better or worse.

I guess there's the possibility that you're the type of person who's constantly scratching your head during a Transformers/Fast & The Furious/Marvel etc... movie until the end. If that's the case, I can see why you'd want to avoid trailers. All bad movies tend to show WAYYYYYYY too much of their movie in the trailer, but again, this won't be an issue if you're going to watch a movie that's actually good.
Gold: 2,181.60
Dec 14 2018 09:24pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Dec 15 2018 02:46am)
You're the guy who spammed landscape photos on a movie forum for two days straight right? I don't think there's much to ruin for the types of movies you probably like.

That being said, a good movie is going to be a good movie regardless of trailers. I watched The Departed after seeing every trailer and it was one of the best and most surprising mob movies of all time. I didn't watch any of the trailers for Shutter Island. I heard through the grapevine about a new psychological thriller being made by Scorsese staring DiCaprio, and after how absolutely blown away I was with their last effort together, I wanted to go in blind this time. It didn't help, the movie was all fucking kinds of mediocre and predictable, and no amount of trailers or lack thereof was going to make that movie any better or worse.

I guess there's the possibility that you're the type of person who's constantly scratching your head during a Transformers/Fast & The Furious/Marvel etc... movie until the end. If that's the case, I can see why you'd want to avoid trailers. All bad movies tend to show WAYYYYYYY too much of their movie in the trailer, but again, this won't be an issue if you're going to watch a movie that's actually good.

Haha, what?

It's gonna be off topic, but landscape photos? I posted some images along with some of the videos, & removed one cause the image quality was low. So what. (referring to this thread https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79832709&f=197 ) It was gonna be a long one, with a couple thousand clips and movies to watch in those categories and a few more i had not yet posted. (nature, extreme sports, virtual vacation and some more) When that thread had passed on for a while I dont think many would have a problem with it, got some great content saved up that would be nice to collect/share somewhere.

There is no better sub forum than this, was gonna post full movies too, in too many categories to fit in the sport section. The only problem was the 24h bump rule I did not know about. And folks who cant follow simple instructions.

The types of movies I like...totally depends on the mood. Can enjoy crappy movies like fast and the furious 1 as well sometimes, sure. The first one is pretty good in my opinion.
I might watch this one, might not...

This is a nice godzilla (1998) trailer

Of the few godzilla movies i have seen, this is the favorite.

This post was edited by TidsL on Dec 14 2018 09:25pm
Gold: 8,355.04
Dec 15 2018 01:04pm
Quote (TidsL @ Dec 14 2018 11:24pm)
Haha, what?

It's gonna be off topic, but landscape photos? I posted some images along with some of the videos, & removed one cause the image quality was low. So what. (referring to this thread https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79832709&f=197 ) It was gonna be a long one, with a couple thousand clips and movies to watch in those categories and a few more i had not yet posted. (nature, extreme sports, virtual vacation and some more) When that thread had passed on for a while I dont think many would have a problem with it, got some great content saved up that would be nice to collect/share somewhere.

There is no better sub forum than this, was gonna post full movies too, in too many categories to fit in the sport section. The only problem was the 24h bump rule I did not know about. And folks who cant follow simple instructions.

The types of movies I like...totally depends on the mood. Can enjoy crappy movies like fast and the furious 1 as well sometimes, sure. The first one is pretty good in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cg46irSY5A

If you expect anyone in this forum to take you seriously after making that thread you’re mistaken. Also if you’re so mentally fragile that a trailer can ruin your entire movie experience you should just stop watching movies, and definitely stop coming to a forum dedicated to discussing them
Gold: 10,025.00
Dec 15 2018 01:12pm
Quote (TidsL @ Dec 14 2018 08:24pm)
Haha, what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cg46irSY5A

User blogs would have been a better place to post that nonsense. "Virtual vacation" fucking seriously? That's so pathetic.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll