d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Castle Clash > Team Hbm Sabotage
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Dec 9 2018 10:32am
i just wanted to bitch somewhere. this is where it's ending up.

just lost 3x wretched gorge 3's in a row due to someone using gunslinger or dove-keeper. i spent about 40 minutes leaving teams that i noticed had these heroes, and still ended up in teams with them.
if google search somehow brings you here...

don't use gunslinger or dove-keeper for team HBM. they send out weak ass minions across the map and stall the boss.
i'm unable to fathom why these 2 heroes are used here so commonly. they literally sabotage the run.
Trixie Treat is ok to use, the minions don't stray far from the hero. just don't put her on the front line.

while i'm at it... get rid of your towers too. towers are just targets further away from hero bases, which means the mobs won't come as close as they would if they weren't there.
this is a team battle, use everyone's heroes.

/rant

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Dec 9 2018 10:33am
Gold: 0.50
Dec 10 2018 03:10pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Dec 9 2018 12:32pm)
i just wanted to bitch somewhere. this is where it's ending up.

just lost 3x wretched gorge 3's in a row due to someone using gunslinger or dove-keeper. i spent about 40 minutes leaving teams that i noticed had these heroes, and still ended up in teams with them.
if google search somehow brings you here...

don't use gunslinger or dove-keeper for team HBM. they send out weak ass minions across the map and stall the boss.
i'm unable to fathom why these 2 heroes are used here so commonly. they literally sabotage the run.
Trixie Treat is ok to use, the minions don't stray far from the hero. just don't put her on the front line.

while i'm at it... get rid of your towers too. towers are just targets further away from hero bases, which means the mobs won't come as close as they would if they weren't there.
this is a team battle, use everyone's heroes.

/rant

Dove keeper is a bitch defender when attacking a base though. So annoying.
Dec 11 2018 12:02am
Quote (Choade @ Dec 10 2018 04:10pm)
Dove keeper is a bitch defender when attacking a base though. So annoying.

dove keeper is a good hero to use almost everywhere else in the game.
just not in team hbm. i have been leaving every team that has a gunslinger or dove keeper.

before these heroes came out all you had to worry about was a dread drake that got too far out. stalling the same way these summoned minions do.
Dec 11 2018 12:15am
Inappropriate Post Content
Dec 11 2018 11:07am
Inappropriate Post Content
Jan 6 2019 05:30pm
who is crying over a cuss word?
you took "gratuitous" to it's very max stretching there.

gunslinger sucks in team hbm
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll