d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Soulwrest Unbreakable Intelbarb
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Dec 9 2018 09:38am
https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAJMADxEAAEbG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OwQR5aKluwBpvO3gNtfI1kti9_gq3PkGH-eiCxyj6uJMc3OvuhTKnCI9GHRT60vfBjxpXyQ186rq0DMrTvoqhL5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xhGWBx6VLvDVSVFsCyL0bRkRUKcr2VsbJUuu6QII9GpDyx7SOMABBsZdpN3V8430gwAAAAAA

full tank, since OP-items and gems already provide damage
ofc, i can add a few damage notes

zealot oath sounds fun, since when i have a 66.6%life-12%mana and 21.4%es rato hitpoints, i can reach 666%regen es
meanwhile adding max hitpoints, and MoM, without mana heals required

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soulwrest
The maximum number of Phantasms that can be summoned caps out at 10 naturally, however, when a Summon Phantasm on Kill Support gem is socketed into the staff, the gem's phantasm count is added to the total without requiring the 'on kill' parameter, bringing the maximum quantity of Phantasms to 21 with a level 21 skill gem.

seems like a bug to me, but when provided with freedamage, i take it
even when staff now cost 3ex

ofc, i gone equip double heartbound, to get my Unbreakable regen going, combining it with some armour/dr%/endurance
preventing me from ezz getting my cwdt-tresholds, but its still there
can take 100 damage on corpse use, and heal 180when do so, can consume upto 24corpse per sec, pretty ezz

fck impale

Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Dec 13 2018 01:49pm
got my 5soc staff, and its time to socket up, and do my arcendancy 2nd trail for endurance charges
not have alot armour, almost zero, so my unbreakible not functions atm, i may need enduance charges first

gmp-phantasm on kill in my staff,
i have 3 blue sockets lefts: minion damage ofc,
who cares realy, i not even have a 10%minion damage note, i may take it
the phantasm on kill support gem, may look like a 100%more, but it also drains corpses, and a socket ofc, still best option, since somehow bugged

may equip 1 heartbound after i done endurance trail!, 2 heartbound in the endgame

brand seems verry OP for global clears, i may just spam totem vs boss, or i think i nn to spam anything for global clears, ones i get cwdt going.
the new armour: spam offering skills ones per 5 sec, seems OP for global clears, no efford for autocast needed at all, just a double click totem 4link vs boss
Gold: 489.12
Dec 13 2018 02:03pm
Grats on getting the staff hope the advise worked out.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll