d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Gamr Of The Year
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Dec 13 2018 02:07am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Dec 13 2018 04:05am)
RDR1 and 2 were both phenomenal, but I can't imagine anyone could play GoW and not be sucked into the story at least a little bit. I'm telling you man, it's ridiculous. If you're someone* who enjoys a more challenging approach, throw it on God of War difficulty, but know it's going to piss you off from time to time. It's not a Dark Souls feel, but the valks, and the Queen especially do have that feel to them on GoW difficulty.

I think a lot of games have gone soft so a challenge is beautiful and I love most pagan mythology so I feel like it will hopefully will be something that'll blow my mind.
Gold: 3,124.21
Dec 13 2018 11:40am
RDR2 is great but doesnt deserve a GoTY award. The campaign is short and not that interesting imo. Its mainly the realistic aspect of the game that kept me busy. Riding from town to town, hunting, fishing, etc. And its one of the only game taking place in 1900.

The weapons all feel the same, same for the horses. Lack of customization, variety.

I had 1000x more fun playing GTAV than rdr2.

As for red dead online, it might still be the beta, but i dont see how they could keep their player's interest for more than a year.

The game was overhyped and is also overrated imo.
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll