d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Hot Servers For Ladder Reset
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.51
Dec 6 2018 12:04pm
It has come to my attention, that it is possible to kind of "prepare" a server before a ladder reset happens. That pretty much means, at the end of a ladder, where soj's are very, very cheap and available, people get together
and sell alot of sojs on a specific server. Just enough to make the server very hot, but hopefully, not too much.
The idea behind this is of course, that after the reset, you will only have to sell very few sojs on that server, to create a Diablo world event. So much for the theory.

My question is: Is that a real thing? It would of course demand that counters for the world event do not reset at all. And you would need maybe 20 or more people to have enough sojs to get this actually going.

Any anybody confirm or deny the whole concept?
Gold: 240.00
Dec 6 2018 12:42pm
What realm you talking? Hopefully West?
Gold: Locked
Dec 6 2018 01:37pm
a good question i am thinking about too.. are the soj sold count reset to 0 or is the sold amout even available after reset? ;-)...
Gold: 24,778.09
Dec 6 2018 07:49pm
pretty sure its all a guess seeing as how specific IPs rotate between ladder and non ladder every so often. probably a waste of sojs but i guess its worth a shot if sojs are so cheap.
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll