d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Will This Work On Diablo 3 Players?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 98,921.50
Dec 6 2018 01:49pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Dec 6 2018 06:20pm)

Could you explain how any gaming company existing should effect you in negative ways? Ever heard of ignoring and focusing on what you do enjoy?

If a gaming company deliberately builds up a hype train (we're talking 2008 here) to get all existing fans on board while they already know they want to release this game on consoles right down to nintendo switch for kids could almost be called a scam.

I followed all discussions on the old forums from 2008 (the forums that got conveiniently deleted when the new forums went live around launch). So I KNOW. The claims how it was going to be a mature title, pvp and stuff like talisman for charms and, as bashiok stated shortly before launch "there was even stuff in that they had not talked about".

The whole intent has become clear over the years after release. This shitty product stripped from all depth was meant to be just like that, it's not some kind of accidental occurence. The core audience just had to be kept on board because they are seen these days as numbers. They are nothing more to bli$$ard then dollars and cents.

If you don't understand how all this effects existing diablo fans in a negative way then you have a few lose screws up there.

The good thing about all of it is that something that got hyped for so many years to existing fans who already played for many years means it will also have a backlash for many years. No mate, fans are not just sucking it up, bli$$ard is paying the price now and it serves them right. Have you noticed how their stock has plumited since blizzcon? Check it out, gave me a good chuckle
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Dec 6 2018 04:47pm
Quote (Djunior @ Dec 6 2018 03:49pm)
If a gaming company deliberately builds up a hype train (we're talking 2008 here) to get all existing fans on board while they already know they want to release this game on consoles right down to nintendo switch for kids could almost be called a scam.

I followed all discussions on the old forums from 2008 (the forums that got conveiniently deleted when the new forums went live around launch). So I KNOW. The claims how it was going to be a mature title, pvp and stuff like talisman for charms and, as bashiok stated shortly before launch "there was even stuff in that they had not talked about".

The whole intent has become clear over the years after release. This shitty product stripped from all depth was meant to be just like that, it's not some kind of accidental occurence. The core audience just had to be kept on board because they are seen these days as numbers. They are nothing more to bli$$ard then dollars and cents.

If you don't understand how all this effects existing diablo fans in a negative way then you have a few lose screws up there.

The good thing about all of it is that something that got hyped for so many years to existing fans who already played for many years means it will also have a backlash for many years. No mate, fans are not just sucking it up, bli$$ard is paying the price now and it serves them right. Have you noticed how their stock has plumited since blizzcon? Check it out, gave me a good chuckle

Again how does pixels effect human life negatively?

Oh right, that's a choice and it actually doesn't unless the person chooses that.
Gold: 6,586.00
Dec 7 2018 01:17am
Quote (Djunior @ 6 Dec 2018 21:49)
The good thing about all of it is that something that got hyped for so many years to existing fans who already played for many years means it will also have a backlash for many years.

the guy is confirmed to be on a crusade LOL
Djunor active contribution to the world welfare: remember to Blizzard (not even on their own forum) that he's not pleased by their game.

:rofl:
Gold: 691.02
Dec 7 2018 04:20am
Quote (attila @ Dec 7 2018 03:17am)
Djunor active contribution to the world welfare: remember to Blizzard (not even on their own forum) that he's not pleased by their game.

I always remember to blizzard
Gold: 482.40
Dec 7 2018 04:23am
Quote (Djunior @ Dec 6 2018 12:49pm)

i remember those old forums.. rip
Dec 7 2018 01:37pm
Quote (attila @ Dec 7 2018 09:17am)

Better then being a brainless fanboy buying up all drek they throw at you ^^
Dec 7 2018 04:02pm
Quote (Djunior @ Dec 7 2018 03:37pm)
Better then being a brainless fanboy buying up all drek they throw at you ^^

But none of us are doing that, maybe others in the world, but not the jsp community.

This post was edited by D_urRRR on Dec 7 2018 04:02pm
Dec 8 2018 03:33pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Dec 8 2018 12:02am)
But none of us are doing that, maybe others in the world, but not the jsp community.

If that is the case then it's finally happening that the community realizes that this company is not the same company it once was and that they are now primarily interested in making games to please the shareholders, not the gamers.
If that has finally happened I will stop posting. Like I said before I'm not posting here to troll this section but merely hoping players open their eyes and start voting with their wallet. It's the only thing that has influence on these kind of companies and only hope to force them to make good games again.
Dec 8 2018 05:54pm
Quote (Djunior @ Dec 8 2018 05:33pm)
If that is the case then it's finally happening that the community realizes that this company is not the same company it once was and that they are now primarily interested in making games to please the shareholders, not the gamers.
If that has finally happened I will stop posting. Like I said before I'm not posting here to troll this section but merely hoping players open their eyes and start voting with their wallet. It's the only thing that has influence on these kind of companies and only hope to force them to make good games again.

Still don't understand why you care about pixels so much.. It's pixels and will never hold value over human life and what it can be used for.

Jsp is not where the d3 community resides anyways, and your dj clan rants won't change anything for blizzard. They will remain a company and continue making money. You can believe you can change anything, but there is not 1 person you have encouraged into uninstalling and following this pointless dream of yours.
Dec 8 2018 06:27pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Dec 9 2018 01:54am)
Still don't understand why you care about pixels so much.. It's pixels and will never hold value over human life and what it can be used for.

Jsp is not where the d3 community resides anyways, and your dj clan rants won't change anything for blizzard. They will remain a company and continue making money. You can believe you can change anything, but there is not 1 person you have encouraged into uninstalling and following this pointless dream of yours.

Wait and see
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll