d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > I Need Help With My Papers > I Can Pay Fgs For Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 390.00
Dec 2 2018 07:43pm
Every industry has specific terms and acronyms that are unique but commonly used through out the industry by professionals. Because you are fans of your industry you may already know some of the terms commonly used. The difference between a fan and a professional is using the correct terms in communications with other professionals. The sooner you learn and understand these terms’ meaning the quicker you will start looking, sounding, and acting like an industry professional. This assignment will start you down that path.

Assignment:

(A) Choose seven (7) terms from your degree and explain in your own words what the meaning is for each term.

(B) Next find a reference for each of those terms. Examples could be job postings, blog posts, software references, tutorials, or any additional references you may find.

Make sure you cite the sources
Provide a link for your sources
(C) Next do the above for seven (7) terms from another degree for a total of fourteen (14) terms. Definitions, Sources, and links.

(D) Required Format: Adobe PDF

NOTE: You will have a minimum of 14 terms when complete.

i can send you the terms

due by 11pm eastern and it's for game design class

This post was edited by Meanwizzy on Dec 2 2018 07:44pm
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll