d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Tanksork > The Hcp8 Tank Sorc
Prev1121314151653Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 15 2018 10:04pm
I'M SO SURPRISED :mad:

LEM RUNE

After finding the unique ring, I kept opening this chest on every run and I got a LEM RUNE!!! Thank goodness. Now I don't need to do any more LK runs, I hate those!

:drool: Wanted to make it right away and in a low-str base, and this is all I had. Merc will be very happy and TANKSORK can use it too if necessary in HELL for prebuff.

Dec 15 2018 10:06pm
Finally, a TAL belt! The mask/belt set bonus is not that good.

This chest seems special. I will keep opening it.

Meph dropped the gavel of pain...because it is very painful to do this over and over and over and not get string of ears.

Dec 15 2018 10:09pm
RIBCRACKER again, non-eth this time. I think fury druids use this?

NO NO NO :mad: Right color, right loot category, but WRONG SHIELD. Twice now I got TIAMAT's. Need GERKE's. It's twice as common as GERKE's so that means next time I will see GERKE's right?? :D

Again...right color right treasure class wrong shield.

Dec 15 2018 10:12pm
OH!!!!!!!!

THUNDERGOD'S VIGOR

Can't believe this dropped!! This is pretty huge! This is a very good option for TANKSORK going into HELL. What do you guys think? TGOD's or should I keep looking for string of ears?

Up next, more meph runs. I really want GERKE's, SOE, DWARF STAR, and to see if I can get some better rolls on the remainder of my gear.
Gold: 822.00
Dec 15 2018 11:04pm
Quote (bboynaki @ 15 Dec 2018 05:02)
Not bad! Now I have some options for boots. What boots do you guys think are good for TANKSORK? Should I try to roll safety boots?

https://i.imgur.com/cv3aIaz.jpg

Aldur's Advance Battle Boots, Caster boots or Safety boots.

Quote (bboynaki @ 15 Dec 2018 05:04)
Look at that MDR!! TANKSORK is jealous, but she wants GERKE's

https://i.imgur.com/QIv4oFK.jpg

Now, imagine all of those modifiers on an orb ^^

Quote (bboynaki @ 15 Dec 2018 05:06)
UGH...why can't you be 4 sockets? I know if I try to socket it in the cube, it will reroll the staffmods as well. Should I risk it?

https://i.imgur.com/F2vyMTW.jpg

It keeps the staffmods, so the only (50%) risk is not getting 4 sockets.

Quote (bboynaki @ 15 Dec 2018 05:15)

Wishful thinking? ^^

A Ring from Andariel (N) can only ever identify as one of these: Nagelring Ring (15:31), Manald Heal Ring (15:31), or The Stone of Jordan Ring (1:31).
As long as none of them previously spawned in this game, each one has a certain chance (...) to be selected and subsequently generated.

If one of them previously spawned in this game, the game can still pick that specific Ring again. But in this case the game will fail to generate that Ring (cannot generate a specific unique item twice in one game) - instead it proceeds to generate a Ring (= failed Ring).
Because of this the chance to generate a second/third Ring in a game is lower than the chance to generate the first Ring.

If either Nagelring Ring or Manald Heal Ring (but not both) already spawned in a game and Andariel (N) then drops a Ring in said game, the odds are now 15:1 between the remaining two, so the dropped Ring has a 1:16 chance to be The Stone of Jordan Ring.
If both Nagelring Ring and Manald Heal Ring already spawned in a game and Andariel (N) then drops a Ring in said game, it is of course the remaining one.

Quote (bboynaki @ 16 Dec 2018 05:12)
THUNDERGOD'S VIGOR

Can't believe this dropped!! This is pretty huge! This is a very good option for TANKSORK going into HELL. What do you guys think? TGOD's or should I keep looking for string of ears?

https://i.imgur.com/p8V0Snu.jpg

Up next, more meph runs. I really want GERKE's, SOE, DWARF STAR, and to see if I can get some better rolls on the remainder of my gear.

Keep looking :santa:
Dec 22 2018 11:27am
Quote (Quorra @ Dec 16 2018 05:04am)
Aldur's Advance Battle Boots, Caster boots or Safety boots.

Yes, I've been looking at safety boots and safety amulets to fill in gaps, but I haven't rolled anything yet...I want to be ready for HELL first and then I will craft a whole bunch of items!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote (Quorra @ Dec 16 2018 05:04am)

It keeps the staffmods, so the only (50%) risk is not getting 4 sockets.

It looks like you are correct sir, however... :mad:
(Also, now I remember, it's when you repair an item using the cube recipe (from low quality to high quality) that it re-rolls the staff mods).

I'm getting TONS of Duriel Shells. Cool item but NN.

Also getting tons a rings, mostly nagels and manalds, but every so often...

Dec 22 2018 11:29am
DWARF STAR

Yay, TANKSORK is so happy to find this! But it's a SHITE roll! Give 15 MDR please...

Also getting tons of amulets from MEPH/ANDY, but they're usually NOKOZAN or EYE

And tons of green amulets of course, but no TALs or TELLING OF BEADS yet. I won't post all the POO unique drops, just anything good.

Dec 22 2018 11:32am
Omg, another VMAGI!

Nearly perfect VMAGI

Using! Wow, this one gives IRON PELT a run for its money. TankSork wants to use IRON PELT but this is a very very good roll.

Bartuc's. Why does his claw drop in Act 3 when he spawns in Act 5?

Dec 22 2018 11:33am
Could used this like, 50 levels ago!

Doing some COUNCIL runs on the side, yari dropped

More and more poo drops but nice to see uniques so often

Dec 22 2018 11:35am
STRING OF EARS

FINALLY! Off a stupid council member too. I would have expected MEPH and ANDY to drop 10 of these with the amount of runs I've done (side note: have not seen a single chance guards drop)

:mad: TANKSORK does not like this drop. It's too low on the MDR.

MEPHISTO drops another unique amulet.

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1121314151653Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll