d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Potus Facepalms > Embarassingly Funny Lies/deceit
Prev1242526
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,697.00
Jan 25 2019 01:31pm
Davis, in his statement Wednesday, said, “Due to ongoing threats against his family from President Trump and Mr. Giuliani, as recently as this weekend, as well as Mr. Cohen’s continued cooperation with ongoing investigations, by advice of counsel, Mr. Cohen’s appearance will be postponed to a later date.

“Mr. Cohen wishes to thank Chairman Cummings for allowing him to appear before the House Oversight Committee and looks forward to testifying at the appropriate time. This is a time where Mr. Cohen had to put his family and their safety first.”

Trump later told reporters, when asked about Cohen: “I would say he’s been threatened by the truth.”

“He’s only been threatened by the truth, and he doesn’t want to do that probably for me or other of his clients,” Trump said. “He has other clients also, I assume, and he doesn’t want to tell the truth for me or other of his clients.”

This is the leader you elected. One who makes threats to someone's family. Justify this one cultists!
Feb 7 2019 10:50am
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-02-06/inside-wisconsin-s-disastrous-4-5-billion-deal-with-foxconn

Oh Look, one of the disastrous deals the President personally had a hand in is going even more south.

“This is the Eighth Wonder of the World.”

So declared President Donald Trump onstage last June at a press event at Foxconn’s new factory in Mount Pleasant, Wis. He was there to herald the potential of the Taiwanese manufacturing giant’s expansion into cheesehead country.

4.5 Billion dollars in tax breaks at a promise of making a major manufacturing facility to make 13,000 jobs. Now FoxConn is saying go fuck yourself we aren't doing that its too expensive, Thanks Donald Trump for the free 4.5 billion though

While Foxconn for months declined requests to interview executives, insiders describe a chaotic environment with ever-changing goals far different from what Trump and others promised. Walker and the White House declined to comment for this story, although a Trump administration official says the White House would be “disappointed” by any reduced investment. The only consistency, many of these people say, lay in how obvious it was that Wisconsin struck a weak deal. Under the terms Walker negotiated, each job at the Mount Pleasant factory is projected to cost the state at least $219,000 in tax breaks and other incentives

Its quite insane how there is so many sactions and issue the US seems to have with China, yet their leader is throwing away 4.5 billion tax dollars willy nilly to rando asian companies.....
Classic POTUS Facepalm.
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 7 2019 10:56am
like a bum muttering to himself on the subway.
Feb 27 2019 01:01pm
COHENS TESIMONY

Moscow Tower project

I lied to Congress about when Mr Trump stopped negotiating the Moscow Tower project in Russia. I stated that we stopped negotiating in January 2016. That was false – our negotiations continued for months later during the campaign. Mr Trump did not directly tell me to lie to Congress. That’s not how he operates.

In conversations we had during the campaign, at the same time I was actively negotiating in Russia for him, he would look me in the eye and tell me there’s no business in Russia and then go out and lie to the American people by saying the same thing. In his way, he was telling me to lie.

You need to know that Mr Trump’s personal lawyers reviewed and edited my statement to Congress about the timing of the Moscow Tower negotiations before I gave it.

To be clear: Mr Trump knew of and directed the Trump Moscow negotiations throughout the campaign and lied about it. He lied about it because he never expected to win the election. He also lied about it because he stood to make hundreds of millions of dollars on the Moscow real estate project.

Paying off adult film actor

He asked me to pay off an adult film star with whom he had an affair, and to lie to his wife about it, which I did…

Mr Trump directed me to use my own personal funds from a Home Equity Line of Credit to avoid any money being traced back to him that could negatively impact his campaign. I did that, too – without bothering to consider whether that was improper, much less whether it was the right thing to do or how it would impact me, my family, or the public.

I am providing a copy of a $35,000 check that President Trump personally signed from his personal bank account on August 1, 2017 – when he was President of the United States – pursuant to the cover-up, which was the basis of my guilty plea, to reimburse me – the word used by Mr Trump’s TV lawyer – for the illegal hush money I paid on his behalf. This $35,000 check was one of 11 check instalments that was paid throughout the year – while he was President.

The President of the United States thus wrote a personal check for the payment of hush money as part of a criminal scheme to violate campaign finance laws.

Suppressing educational record
I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges, and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores.

As I mentioned, I’m giving the Committee today copies of a letter I sent at Mr Trump’s direction threatening these schools with civil and criminal actions if Mr Trump’s grades or SAT scores were ever disclosed without his permission.

OH DONT WORRY, THERE IS MORE!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/27/michael-cohen-testimony-key-excerpts-to-reveal-truth-about-trump

This post was edited by Phaggot on Feb 27 2019 01:03pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1242526
Add Reply New Topic New Poll