d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Try Hardcore This Ladder
12312Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,220.00
Nov 23 2018 09:10pm
Hey yall, as you may know ladder reset is Dec 7th. I personally always roll Hardcore East. I understand the trolls that bash HC, its not fun dieing and losing your char forever.
But I must speak out for the Hardcore community. We should get some more population than we have been getting in the past.
Please Consider Trying Hardcore Ladder (East) for these reasons:
-You need to be a man
-The game is more enjoyable (Untill death)
-The game is more realistic
-People actually get emotional for eachother apon death and pk (feelings) (attachment)
-All items found are pretty much higher value than that of which was found in Softcore (sometime doubled in value)
-Showing off Hardcore accomplishments and Level and even gear is more rewarding in Hardcore due to the risk put out is payed back
-Adrenaline rush feeling with the risk put forward
-Game must be balanced with time, you cannot just rush forward swallowing the game and just go revive
-Hardcore people are hardcore
Edit: - Implements Skill into the game
-Dieing sucks, but doesn't happen, as often, if you know what you're doing - which makes it fun

Roll East Ladder Dec 7th and Give Hardcore a Try. Thanks

This post was edited by Naixz on Nov 23 2018 09:21pm
Gold: 2,295.00
Nov 23 2018 09:18pm
Quote (Naixz @ Nov 23 2018 11:10pm)
Hey yall, as you may know ladder reset is Dec 7th. I personally always roll Hardcore East. I understand the trolls that bash HC, its not fun dieing and losing your char forever.
But I must speak out for the Hardcore community. We should get some more population than we have been getting in the past.
-You need to be a man

:rofl:
Gold: 13,020.00
Nov 23 2018 09:20pm
But, most of the hardcore community even in the beginning always grows up stronger very fast.
Gold: 10,320.00
Nov 23 2018 09:33pm
the only hardcore i have in my life isnt Video Game wise
Gold: 370.50
Nov 23 2018 09:34pm
Quote (Naixz @ Nov 24 2018 03:10am)
-You need to be a man
A man is not defined by what mode he plays, But on how much beer he can drink.
-The game is more enjoyable (Untill death)
how do you measure your enjoyment compared to mine on softcore?
-The game is more realistic
Realistic? i mean i also can teleport in real life, and use my my fan to keep bugs away from me like a Druid. but thats about the extend to realistic this game is.
-People actually get emotional for eachother apon death and pk (feelings) (attachment)
Again how do you measure my feelings compared to yours? i enjoy being able to die over and over. and i laugh when my friends die, but then they ress and we repeat. how is that not emotional? laughing is an emotion.
-All items found are pretty much higher value than that of which was found in Softcore (sometime doubled in value)
What good is value if you die? spend hours to get good gear to start farming, then have a lag spike and die. = less profit
-Showing off Hardcore accomplishments and Level and even gear is more rewarding in Hardcore due to the risk put out is payed back
Even more rewarding to who? you? ive played it before, i dont find it more rewarding? its more intense to get, sure but i did not find it more rewarding than finding good gear on softcore.
-Adrenaline rush feeling with the risk put forward
I get an adrenaline rush running when the magpies "australian bird" swoops me. i dont need that sort of adrenaline in this game.
-Game must be balanced with time, you cannot just rush forward swallowing the game and just go revive
-Hardcore people are hardcore
piss poss. I once fell and hurt my knee, I rubbed some dirt on it and ate the donut i dropped again.
Edit: - Implements Skill into the game
-Dieing sucks, but doesn't happen, as often, if you know what you're doing - which makes it fun

Enough said i think.

Roll East Ladder Dec 7th and Give Hardcore a Try. Thanks

No thanks
Gold: 25,008.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 23 2018 09:40pm
yes!

softcore is NOT the real deal.

please consider it a sondbox to fuck around in and learn about the game without having to worry about deaths.

that is, what it is.

Gold: 225,299.00
Nov 23 2018 09:47pm
Went HC many seasons back and haven’t looked back. SC is boring af. HC truly revitalized the game for me.
Gold: 25,008.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 23 2018 10:09pm
aannnddd

you could join this discord->https://discord.gg/t9CfnE7
mostly HC East players in there.
if you die, poeple will probably give you whatever freeB you'll need to get started.
i think there might also be private chant games this time.
Gold: Locked
Nov 23 2018 10:36pm
Not welcomed to the community for being a woman :cry:
Gold: 38,270.00
Nov 23 2018 11:56pm
HC for life kids
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
12312Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll