d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Any Good Horror Movies? > Would Like To Watch Some.
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,000.00
Nov 29 2018 01:15pm
A tale of two sisters
It follows
Shutter
Witch
Audition
I saw the devil ( Must watch )
Hereditary
Life

short list to pick through
Gold: 0.50
Dec 1 2018 10:38pm
Quote (GaryRidgway @ Nov 27 2018 06:38pm)
Will give these a shot.

I wasn't a fan of this particular film.

I'll look these films up.

Seriously, john travolta in drag.... scariest thing I've ever seen.
Gold: 97.00
Dec 27 2018 09:39pm
Purge series
Gold: 3,804.50
Dec 27 2018 10:30pm
pet sematary
Gold: 915.00
Dec 29 2018 07:01pm
Sorry dude. If you're into being fucked up by a film, there's no one out there who's going to satisfy your desire. Every single person who has a crazy idea for a fucked up movie gets shut down by their executives.

- Silent Hill was okay. The acting, writing, and directing sucked ass. But, the artists who designed the sets and monsters went way over the top and they did great. Not scary though. Oh, they also used the soundtrack from the games. Not at all to its best, because it's kind of a shit movie, but if you're a fanboy like me, you'll appreciate Akira Yamaoka's contribution. The sequels? Please... Just put a bullet in me... They are so fucking bad... Take everything the writers did and omit everything the artists did. And, it's so bad you might actually throw up when you see it.

- Martyrs. That movie fucked me up. But, it wasn't so much scary as it was just hard to look at. I don't like watching women being beaten... It's just hard to watch. Didn't really tap into the scary. It'll fuck you up though.
- 28 Days Later. Yup. Watch it. The classics never fail. A movie that was produced with less than a fraction of a fraction of stupid fucking modern Spiderman movies. And it's fucking great. The absolute best horror movie ever.
-The Girl with All The Gifts. The first half of that movie is so damned good. The second half I'll let you make up your own mind about (it sucks).
Umm... I love horror and I hate the industry... Can I say Doom as a joke?
I've heard people talk about Twin Peaks but I've never seen it... I'm out of ideas...
- Jacob's Ladder!! Yes! Jacob's Ladder. It actually inspired the Silent Hill franchise way back in the day, and when you watch it, you'll understand why.
-The Shining. That might give you some nightmares if you're a pussy. But... It's alright... *shiver*

Uh... As a fan of horrifying things, I am sad to say that nothing really gets under my skin any more. There's plenty of movies that have scenes in them that are disgusting (Bone Tomahawk), but doesn't really make the movie a HORROR movie. People suck at horror. The greatest horror experience I've ever had was P.T., which was a playable trailer for a game that's never going to be released... It's the closest thing to a truly good horror movie that I can think of, and it's not even a movie.

Oh, The Exorcist. I mean, there's that crab-walking scene that is pretty scary and made people boycott the theater for a while.
The Exorcism of Emily Rose also wasn't bad. Didn't make me pause the movie because of how horrifying it was, but it was pretty well done.

Ugh... I want to be scared out of my pants. When you find something weirdly terrifying, you let me know, because I'm looking for it too.

Boo!
Got ya'. Scared ya'.

This post was edited by Aphex on Dec 29 2018 07:27pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll