d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > I Mean I'm Bald > But Nzxt Prebuilts Arent Bad
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,352.00
Nov 22 2018 01:56pm
Quote (Acuity @ Nov 22 2018 11:06am)
One of the examples is widely legal and the other is illegal almost everywhere. Not the same. The troll is strong.

Plus it doesn’t even make sense, sex is always more physically demanding.

Im genuinely curious if you can order everything and they ship it to you already assembled or do you have to go buy the parts and then pick it up for assembly/once assembled.

The only company I know that does it here you have to buy the part yourself then take them in and pay for assembly then go pick it up.

both are possible. Depends on the business your use as well though. canada computers last I checked does built to order as well as in house pick up.
I also recall that when you do assemble a system with them they also ship you the mail in rebates and extra's things like stickers and stuff.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Nov 22 2018 03:20pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ Nov 22 2018 10:36am)
I get that its a business but here for example, Canada computers will do it for this much...

"Standard System Assembly - Includes a 1 year parts and labour warranty $79.99"

Most local retailers will assemble for 50$ flat rate.
what people should also factor in is that this is in cad land and 220 USD equates to 300$ realistically for us.
Thats about a 5-6x mark up vs other options that are already available.

The parts are fair pricing but the service pricing isn't exactly competitive.

https://i.imgur.com/qyvziFd.png

you can't reason with these people, $300 is totally reasonable to assemble a few expensive lego's in their eyes.

Quote (MizzouFTW @ Nov 22 2018 03:15pm)
I know you’re an idiot but it’s thanksgiving so I thought I would make you thankful for the education I received in college. I support legal prostitution because it reduces violent crime against sex workers. It also drastically reduces drug abuse and victims of human trafficking.

Just thought I would take a moment to show you that you’re an idiot. Happy Thanksgiving.

why is reducing crime against sex workers good? They need a kick in the ass for their poor life choices, both figuratively and literally.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 22 2018 03:43pm
It must be nice sitting there behind your keyboard and saying something like that. You talk to me when you’re the guy that has to take a sexual assault report because some asshole beat up on her. There will always be sex workers. The only thing making keeping it illegal does is increase cost to tax payers and ensure violent criminals go free because of a fear of reporting crimes.

Gold: 75.00
Nov 22 2018 04:14pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ Nov 22 2018 12:56pm)
both are possible. Depends on the business your use as well though. canada computers last I checked does built to order as well as in house pick up.
I also recall that when you do assemble a system with them they also ship you the mail in rebates and extra's things like stickers and stuff.

No i was just curious if there was a company in the states that you can basically just order everything through them and get it shipped to you already assembled, I have no idea if there is. If it's already a service that someone else offers and it's super cheap thats good but I've never heard of it before. Because the only places I heard of you have to buy the product yourself and then take into them then go and pick it up when they are done. Which is a lot less convenient and more stress than what NZXT is offering

Quote (DCSS @ Nov 22 2018 02:20pm)
you can't reason with these people, $300 is totally reasonable to assemble a few expensive lego's in their eyes.

why is reducing crime against sex workers good? They need a kick in the ass for their poor life choices, both figuratively and literally.

$300 to assemble something with the convenience of getting exactly what you want without having to leave the house or have any prior knowledge is extremely reasonable. It can take anywhere from 2 hours - 6 hours to assemble one of these with good wire management depending on the person. I know people that pay $200 to fly somewhere that's only a 2.5 hour drive because it's convenient and stress free.

With the logic you have with services and markup you probably make all your clothes and shoes, right?

This post was edited by Acuity on Nov 22 2018 04:22pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Nov 22 2018 05:34pm
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Nov 22 2018 05:43pm)
It must be nice sitting there behind your keyboard and saying something like that. You talk to me when you’re the guy that has to take a sexual assault report because some asshole beat up on her. There will always be sex workers. The only thing making keeping it illegal does is increase cost to tax payers and ensure violent criminals go free because of a fear of reporting crimes.

It is nice, thank you
Gold: 0.02
Nov 23 2018 05:37pm

idk walmart might be
better buy
Gold: 8,732.50
Nov 23 2018 06:13pm
Quote (urbanshaft @ 23 Nov 2018 16:37)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTni-Vfrf9c
idk walmart might be
better buy

i mean