d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Old School RS Trading >
Service
> Yoda's Pest/combat Slave Service > Yessir Fg/rsgp
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 388.00
Feb 16 2019 09:23pm
Quote (yoda_noob @ Feb 17 2019 12:03am)
wtf? who the fuck are you to say that on my post I have used this site for years always legit I did your fucking pest control piece of shit gtfo here your also a scammer in bnp and probably a multi u ass clown I don't even remember you posting ever which is odd since I have used this site indefinitely off and on the past 18 years

its best to just leave him alone my man. everyones a multi scammer, botter, bank cleaner to him. just do you, ignore him and just send it to the moderators to handle. good luck with your service! :love:

This post was edited by BRP on Feb 16 2019 09:23pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 17 2019 05:29am
Bump
Feb 18 2019 12:28am
Bump
Feb 19 2019 08:37pm
Bump
Feb 22 2019 07:39pm
Bump
Feb 23 2019 11:46am
Bump
Feb 24 2019 08:01pm
Bump
Gold: 8.00
Feb 24 2019 08:05pm
Quote (yoda_noob @ Feb 16 2019 06:03pm)
wtf? who the fuck are you to say that on my post I have used this site for years always legit I did your fucking pest control piece of shit gtfo here your also a scammer in bnp and probably a multi u ass clown I don't even remember you posting ever which is odd since I have used this site indefinitely off and on the past 18 years

2006 acc. 18 years.
hmmm.
Gold: 12,289.00
Feb 25 2019 07:33am
Quote (ioe @ 17 Feb 2019 00:48)
Be very careful of this guy as he is on a botting site

Quote (yoda_noob @ 17 Feb 2019 03:03)

Not wanting to hate, but since someone with exactly the same username is active on a botting site and actually namechanged the account on the day after ioe's warning I think it's more than reasonable to post it.

Also, in the recent postings of that account is being talked about the use of a NMZ bot, and since you're offering the same service in here....

Once again, I hope you're legit, but there have been occurred so many scams lately that unfortunately these warnings are necessary.

Best of luck anyway.
Feb 28 2019 05:30pm
Quote (Cfwx @ Feb 25 2019 05:33am)
Not wanting to hate, but since someone with exactly the same username is active on a botting site and actually namechanged the account on the day after ioe's warning I think it's more than reasonable to post it.

Also, in the recent postings of that account is being talked about the use of a NMZ bot, and since you're offering the same service in here....

Once again, I hope you're legit, but there have been occurred so many scams lately that unfortunately these warnings are necessary.

Best of luck anyway.

for one if your active on a botting site wouldn't that mean you bot? for two this username has not been used by myself since 2006 which the account that it was used for is currently disabled since it was a diablo account and past 90 days so I assure you anyone outside of jsp using this name is not me I stopped using this name after diablo because I couldn't use it for any other game because it had already been taken on every game... your assumptions on my paid thread are uncalled for and no it is not reasonable at all since there is no evidence at all of me botting which honestly there wont be one because I have never botted on someones account ever neither have I ever botted on any of my main accounts either way you talking shit on a post I paid for without any evidence of me harming anyone is bullshit and brp is right I see you guys flame everyones post that is actually trading and just troll this site gtfo you stopped trading here 9 years ago I have steady years on years of work put into peoples accounts not once scammer accused or botted on someones account so we cant conclude that I will bot on someones account but my history concludes solid work done in timely manner for the most part some jobs I have quit on but refunded or made right whatever was needed you and your spammer friend are reported I hope you guys learn respect unlike you guys I don't have a bad rep so please don't slander my name anymore
Go Back To Old School RS Trading Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check