d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal >
Poll > Screw Diablo Immortal > All Diablo Fans Convert Over
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 25.17
Nov 29 2018 02:09pm
Quote (DCSS @ Nov 29 2018 02:35pm)
PoE combat is like 5/10
crafting and item system in general 11/10
pvm progression is a solid 9/10
1/10 pvp

so overall 6.5/10 as a diablo 2 successor

diablo 3 is like, 0/10 for pvp it doesnt actually exist
3/10 for itemization, fucking hell it's so oversimplified it hurts, drop system is also crap, no trading, and what even is crafting?
6/10 for pvm progression
8/10 combat, can't deny it's buttery goodness

overall score 4.2/10 as a diablo 2 successor

the winner is clear
PoE is much worthier, but still far from perfect.

PoE crafting is so expensive and random.... idk about 11/10, its a good system, but it’s crazy to truly understand and make items worth something.

I’d give it a solid 8/10
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Nov 29 2018 02:24pm
Quote (Drakwen @ Nov 29 2018 04:09pm)
PoE crafting is so expensive and random.... idk about 11/10, its a good system, but it’s crazy to truly understand and make items worth something.

I’d give it a solid 8/10

while it's true that the less you understand the more expensive and random it is, if you do understand how to give yourself the best odds of crafting something good via knowing the affixes and abusing master crafting to lock suffixes/prefixes etc. it gets to be a very interesting and rewarding metagame.
Gold: 25.17
Nov 29 2018 03:18pm
Quote (DCSS @ Nov 29 2018 03:24pm)
while it's true that the less you understand the more expensive and random it is, if you do understand how to give yourself the best odds of crafting something good via knowing the affixes and abusing master crafting to lock suffixes/prefixes etc. it gets to be a very interesting and rewarding metagame.

I got heavy into poe a while, i was a tester way back when there was only 2 acts and whatnot, played quite a while and even some recently, I do know how to roll items quite well along with the crafting and etc... there is entirely a shitload of rng though and to get the best stats it can be quite expenaive even when you know what you’re doing, truly sucks rerolling some stats that are just so close and then bam you’re like miles away from greatness again lol. You can make almost any item godly if you want to spend enough orbs on it though once you know what you’re doing and the better you know the less you spend of course but even at that point sometimes it can be just a LOT. Crafting in PoE is definitely a rich man’s sport.

This post was edited by Drakwen on Nov 29 2018 03:19pm
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic