d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Never Again A Distance Relationship
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 736.56
Nov 9 2018 08:22am
Hello everyone.

I m just sharing my experience with all of you. So basically I met with a girl in game 6 years ago. First few months we had only just random conversation, play together etc. Literally I did my worst step when there was an event in game and she had no time to play I bought the event progress for money to her...I really liked her and...I know it was bad idea...Anyway...After she was asking all the time for the game currency to buy it for her to get in same level as I was. I was fool and I did. after a year she was asking me more and I got upset that literally I see her to flirt with everyone in game, so basically I stopped to write to her and blocked her from skype. A year past, her friend wrote to me in game and in skype that if its possible to unblock her. So I did. She said that missed my company, missed to play with me etc, basically she always saw me in game and I saw that she has fun with everyone else so I simple way ignored this, and I told to her honestly that I falt inlove with her and I didn't liked that she using me to get success in game. She explained to me that she had a girlfriend (yes she was or she is a lesbian I cannot really trust on her words anymore...) and that they broke up at the same time when I unblocked her from everywhere. I was like okay I will not die if I will be here to write to her and play with her in game. For about 6 months everything was just fine. When she came up with an idea that she would meet with me. Sadly I couldn't just leave the job since she wanted me to go to her for a whole month and I already took my holiday so I said "I cant right now". I said to her next year I can. Anyway she got gift from me on her birthday and Christmas (regular gift not expensive). The following year she said she loves me, but she basically doesn't want nothing after her previous relationship, and she needs support. Basically she said she needs money but sadly she doesn't want nothing from me in real life she prefer "virtual relationship". I asked her if in future will have any chance to meet for a coffie or something I didn't asked too much and I didn't forced nothing just basically I wanted to know if have chance or not. She said yes probably we can meet whenever she will be ready. So I supported her , was helping to her, I was here when she "needed" me. After 4 years it didn't bothered me. But when I said I have to move out from house because my land lord said he wants to sell the house, I said I cannot send money, at least to January next year. I expected like she would understand that I have to save money for deposit, and for rent. But I was wrong, she basically started to arguing with me that I stop send money in the most important time when her niece`s school is starting. She cannot work because she has to look after her niece (I told to her, like there are many options to work while her niece is in school) she kept saying the law doesn't let her to do it, and she doesn't want to work for "sh*t" money. I said to her that money doesn't matter if its low wage still better than nothing and I said to her that she has to work only to January. Anyway I got very angry at her. So I logged out from everywhere for 2-3 weeks and logged in literally before my pay day. She asked me if im still angry at her , she said that she missed me and love me. She said okay don't have to send money anymore. I was like okay, at least she understood that I cannot support her at the moment. After the following 2 weeks she asked me if I can buy a game for her. Basically she always mentioned that she doesn't have money, doesn't have food but she needs 80 euro game from steam. I got again pissed off. But from this time she break up with me. And now today I got the reason from her why everything is about the money. Since I don't have shame to say my job is cleaner, I don't have high wage. But I started to study graphic design and computer publish to get better job. And I also explained to her this. Basically she said our relationship finished because I cannot send more money to her, and we couldn't ever meet because I don't have the wage and the job to live over there with her.

What you think about this ladies & gents? I know I was st*pid, and naiv. So don't remind me for this please. :cry:
Gold: 19,523.88
Nov 9 2018 09:10am
She is definitely a low life at least you got a good life learning lesson.
Nov 9 2018 09:40am
Quote (Riotsurfer @ 9 Nov 2018 15:10)
She is definitely a low life at least you got a good life learning lesson.

Yes I learned my lesson but I wonder why is it good to fool another person just because she needs money...I cannot really understand it, basically she could even ask me straight "I need money but don't really care about you"
Gold: 19,523.88
Nov 9 2018 09:45am
Quote (wolfs666 @ Nov 9 2018 09:40am)
Yes I learned my lesson but I wonder why is it good to fool another person just because she needs money...I cannot really understand it, basically she could even ask me straight "I need money but don't really care about you"

She is not a good person. It is never a good thing to fool or lie to someone.
Nov 9 2018 10:03am
Quote (Riotsurfer @ 9 Nov 2018 15:45)
She is not a good person. It is never a good thing to fool or lie to someone.

I don't know but I feels like literally she was laughing on me whole time that im a lame and believed her
Gold: 0.00
Nov 9 2018 11:15am
Well obviously she pretended to care about you and tried milking you for as much $$ as possible...

There was no relationship to begin with.
Nov 9 2018 03:42pm
Quote (TarHeels @ Nov 5 2018 09:24pm)
nty i'm over the notification system

tell us your thoughts dr. phil
Nov 10 2018 12:58pm
Did you ever video chat on skype? I am getting the sense this is a catfish.
Nov 10 2018 05:13pm
Quote (Waifu @ 10 Nov 2018 18:58)
Did you ever video chat on skype? I am getting the sense this is a catfish.

Yes I did but she never opened the camera more than 10 minutes.
Gold: 4.00
Nov 10 2018 07:08pm
i'd be surprised to think she ever saw it as a real relationship
you were a human wallet
Be careful of what somebody's conditions are to love you.
If they want money or material goods, they don't love you. They are using you.
This was a scam.

This post was edited by ringo794 on Nov 10 2018 07:10pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll