d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Gel87's Guide To The Assassin(pvp) > How Kick Like An Beast At "every" Build!
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
Nov 10 2018 07:55am
How is anyone supposed to find a claw that specific with fools, ctc amp, 2 os, among the perfect roll of skills?
Gold: 482.00
Nov 10 2018 08:48am
Stip this and already send me a youtube link of your tri-zon! :P
Gold: 1,110.00
Nov 10 2018 10:25am
Quote (eric1014153 @ Nov 10 2018 01:55pm)
How is anyone supposed to find a claw that specific with fools, ctc amp, 2 os, among the perfect roll of skills?

its not easy.
But the build still work with lower stats as well.
And if ur in team with nec u don't need the ctc, and then such fool's claws flood's in the market.
If not u can sufice with any claw having: 2soc, fools, 40ias... Then if its 1assa, 3 ls, or pure 3ls or pure 2 assa its still workable. And for kicksin without trap dmg it's less crucial.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Dec 17 2018 02:11am
¿It's not better to just have 12k-13k fireblast paired with 1-15.000 ls instead than 8k traps + very low kicks that only can hit low def chars?

I like 1pt kicks/bladeshield/Venom etc in trapsins as an extra for stun etc, but nothing else (if pure trapsins, k/t etc are other matter...)

This post was edited by Wisteria on Dec 17 2018 02:12am
Dec 17 2018 02:19am
Quote (Wisteria @ Dec 17 2018 08:11am)
¿It's not better to just have 12k-13k fireblast paired with 1-15.000 ls instead than 8k traps + very low kicks that only can hit low def chars?

I like 1pt kicks/bladeshield/Venom etc in trapsins as an extra for stun etc, but nothing else (if pure trapsins, k/t etc are other matter...)

I have 10,5k traps, the fact that you claim assas can have 15k Ls dmg is wrong, griffon display dmg that is not there, and you would still need sojs and 2 skills in helm leaving you at a crappy fcr rate.

1 to 11-12k is max real dmg on a 102fcr trapper.

An 12-13k fireblast is also not gonna happen, Even with 6-7k ur mb lvl is crap

To reach close to such high displayed dmg you Will have to use 3trap/3ls/3fb/3x/2soc/ias in main claws and socet both 5/5fire for 20% more fire dmg, you Will also not be able to dump skills in either fade/cb/mindblast and be vulnerable. And then you would have to go 65fcr break and use sojs + Magefist and fire facet in helm. And still you wont reach 12-13k fb and 15k ls

Nvm found his build:
QUOTE=Wisteria,Dec 17 2018 07:52am]Ideal pvm MAX dmg build for PURE trapsin is:

Skills: Max or nearly Max Fireblast, Max all light traps, then spare rest points into shadow disciplines: 1 fade, 1 weapon block and 1 mind blast, are crucial, shadow warrior/master is optional or not needed at all.

Stats: No str, No dex, All vita, No ene.

GEAR:

Main hand: Greater Talons with 40 ias, +3TRAPS +3Light Sentry +3Fireblast +3Weapon Block, 2 sox: 15ias/15 res jool, 1 fire facet 5/5.
Secondary claw: Greater Talons with same skills but with no need of base ias, 2 sox: 2x fire facets 5/5.
Armor: Enigma.
Gloves: MageFist
Belt: Arach
Helm: +3 traps 20 fcr 2 sox circlet: 1cham/1 fire facet 5/5, or 2x fire facets if u don't mind being frozen...
Amulet: +3 traps 10 fcr
Rings: 2 Bulkhatos
Boots: Optional, but Marrowalks with 20str 17 dex are nice, Sandstorm Treks too, or rare boots. Even could use war travellers for some mf.
Inv: Torch, anni, life/res, life/mana scs, 9xlife trap skillers.
Cta/Lidless or Eth Spirit.

Merc: Infy/Treachery or Forty/Andy, V.Gaze, Tal Mask, Guillaume... any of those, but with CHAM.

Result: 12-13k fireblast (facets work with this skill), REAL 1-15.100 damage light sentries (it's the max possible dmg), useful death sentries, maxed resis with gear+fade, 65 fcr (is enough). 4,5k+ life if life skillers, enough mana, FHR is optional in PVM trapsin, if u want some u can add some fhr skiller/sc and reach a decent bp with sandstorm boots. I prefer to not care about it at all. Etc. etc.

You can even put a point into dragon talon, and have an stormlash in cta side when playing with a team, so you can kick for some statics on bosses if there are no sorcs around to make things faster, and then set your 15k+ light sentries with ur claws when boss is/mobs are at 50% life.

Normally I prefer kicker/trappers over pure trappers in pvm, putting more points into dragon talon and dextrety for ar/block, getting upped goreriders for kick dmg and a Weapon/shield build (Azure/Beast/Stormlasg/Rift/Lacerator... and Stormshield/Sanctuary) for max block and 50% dr on stash, with enough CB/OWS/Life tap source (guillaume, draculs, etc.) so I can do ubers with her, but you can still go both builds in one; claw/claw max trap dmg one, and w/s kick/trap one, with some gear swaps, just would need to sacrifice that powerful fireblast, or just share the points and have weaker fireblast/kicks but still decent xD

If pvp, then the c/c build I posted is very good actually, but could make some defensive changes (more weapon block, more pts into mindblast...) even if it means to lose some damages (not really worth it imo...)[/QUOTE]

This post was edited by gel87 on Dec 17 2018 02:34am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Dec 17 2018 04:29am
Yes, I know that +%/-% do not work. But 15.1XX trap dmg is possible with no griffon: +3 circlet +3 amu +6ls claws x2, eni arach 2 bk/sojs, bo, skillers anni torch as u said. And u have 15.100 max light sentry dmg. It's a 65 fcr build, but works fine.

And 12k or 13k fireblast with fire facets on helm/claws and magefists, cos for fireblast, +%/-% works.

Well i know it's not the ussual path, but i found that this full dmg trapper works very well vs most chars; 1 pt mindblast+traps+fireblast stuns the same than maxed mindblast vs casters/etc, and vs palas/ww babas u can't rely on stun anyway, so it's better to have a 13k fireblast backup imo... while a ww baba or huge life paladin, or good wsg/desyncher char take lot of mindblast/ls to kill with the normal 102 fcr trappers and less damaging trappers, u can end duels way faster with those 2 high damages. Kick is nice to have if wearing shadow dancers vs necs/druids/amas... ye.

Vs bowas, ww babas, etc you can have a hoto/stormshield/maxblock setup on stash too. Still 9-10k fireblast i think... so normally not gonna use kicks anyway :P

Just an opinion from my experience in pvp.

This post was edited by Wisteria on Dec 17 2018 04:33am
Gold: 15,000.00
Dec 17 2018 05:16am
Quote (Wisteria @ Dec 17 2018 10:29am)
Yes, I know that +%/-% do not work. But 15.1XX trap dmg is possible with no griffon: +3 circlet +3 amu +6ls claws x2, eni arach 2 bk/sojs, bo, skillers anni torch as u said. And u have 15.100 max light sentry dmg. It's a 65 fcr build, but works fine.

And 12k or 13k fireblast with fire facets on helm/claws and magefists, cos for fireblast, +%/-% works.

Well i know it's not the ussual path, but i found that this full dmg trapper works very well vs most chars; 1 pt mindblast+traps+fireblast stuns the same than maxed mindblast vs casters/etc, and vs palas/ww babas u can't rely on stun anyway, so it's better to have a 13k fireblast backup imo... while a ww baba or huge life paladin, or good wsg/desyncher char take lot of mindblast/ls to kill with the normal 102 fcr trappers and less damaging trappers, u can end duels way faster with those 2 high damages. Kick is nice to have if wearing shadow dancers vs necs/druids/amas... ye.

Vs bowas, ww babas, etc you can have a hoto/stormshield/maxblock setup on stash too. Still 9-10k fireblast i think... so normally not gonna use kicks anyway :P

LOL
Gold: 22,189.49
Dec 17 2018 12:13pm
About WSM bugging and Dragon Talon:
Yes, the wsm bug really increase ur attack speed and trap laying speed, it also makes ur fast wep main(including its damage), but NOT incuding its CtC and CB... I have tested this a lot(not on EUNL, but on priv realm)
So its worthless for this build :(

you can just get attack modifiers on your primary claw, the other side. If you're using 2 rare weapons anyway, then get amp on the other one.

Quote (Wisteria @ Dec 17 2018 04:29am)

fireblast has a big advantage over mind blast / traps / kicks / dclaw when it comes to landing hits on someone wsging away and actually dealing meaningful damage, especially vs people wearing gm (or bm) sorb. A 9k+ fireblast with some -resists is certainly going to chunk someone down faster than just namelocking mind blast spam, but carries the same kinds of risks as whirlwind- the nl mind blast is safer but if you're at the point of being a 102 sin dealing all her damage through mb spam + sm chipping, you might as well be a ghost or a retarded 174 mbsin. Fireblast is the 'usual path' for pure trappers, with the decision to be made between MB and FB damage, whereas its just not accessible for hybrids and 0 damage on ghosts.

but yeah the basic rule of thumb is that anyone with a brain can wsg away from traps indefinitely without ever getting hit, but FB and whirlwind are the two damaging attacks that can connect or can miss, while sm/mb always connect (well, not vs minions for sm)
Dec 17 2018 12:16pm
Again, if ur having 9k fb ur stuck with low clawblock/mindblast etc. I deal my dmg with 1 skill invested in dtalon and 3 skills invested in bladeshield for ctc/stun/dmg adds
Dec 17 2018 12:17pm
Again, if ur having 9k fb ur stuck with low clawblock/mindblast etc. I deal my dmg with 1 skill invested in dtalon and 3 skills invested in bladeshield for ctc/stun/dmg adds
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll