d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1257258259260261487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 35,470.24
Warn: 10%
Jun 22 2022 07:33pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Jun 21 2022 10:02pm)
It's not been edited. The Bible wasn't written in English. It was written in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic. The Originals and Manuscripts are not edited. What happens is that the Bible is translated into English from those languages and sometimes the
T R A N S L A T O R S sometimes change things or mistranslate things. It hasn't been edited. It is the very Word of God, but corrupt men do sometimes try to change it to fit their doctrine. Jehovah's Witnesses are notorious for doing that. But most translations are good and accurate. There are a few that you need to avoid like the Jehovah's Witness Bible. So YES I will TOUT the Word of God and Proclaim HIS Word because that's what it is. God's Word. If you can get God's Word at the Dollar Store, then buy it and LIVE BY IT! You are full of negative and false Doctrine I noticed. The name if Jesus translates into all languages. It is Joshua in the Hebrew or YESHUA . You haven't a clue what you are talking about. The Bible was written by the actual eyewitnesses who were actually there. Where YOU there? No.

What about the books of the bible they took out like the book of Enoch and the book of Thomas?
Also, many things where change at the council of f Nicaea.
Things like how Jesus was a man, not divine.
No attack, just stating facts.
Gold: 80,239.69
Jun 22 2022 08:09pm
Quote (sirthom @ Jun 22 2022 06:33pm)
What about the books of the bible they took out like the book of Enoch and the book of Thomas?

Quote (CPK001 @ Jun 22 2022 06:18pm)
Yeah, it tells us that we should listen to Jesus and it warns us what will happen if we reject him.

Well even if that were true you wouldnt need a bible to know or experience that apart from obvious things that go along w/ hearing lying voices in your head, so much for your bible theory either way though.

But suppose you were hearing voices in your head regarding jesus, i do think the bible prompts you to question them to make sure so i certainly hope you asked jesus for proof that it was in fact him and that what he said did come to pass like he said it would.

what parts would you like for me to believe now?

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jun 22 2022 08:23pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2022 10:35pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Jun 23 2022 12:09pm)
Well even if that were true you wouldnt need a bible to know or experience that apart from obvious things that go along w/ hearing lying voices in your head, so much for your bible theory either way though.

But suppose you were hearing voices in your head regarding jesus, i do think the bible prompts you to question them to make sure so i certainly hope you asked jesus for proof that it was in fact him and that what he said did come to pass like he said it would.

what parts would you like for me to believe now?

I'm spending more time trying to figure out what your position or argument is all about. You're saying something along the lines of we don't need to read the Bible to know God? How do those who have never had the Bible read to them know about God?
Jun 22 2022 10:38pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jun 22 2022 09:35pm)
I'm spending more time trying to figure out what your position or argument is all about. You're saying something along the lines of we don't need to read the Bible to know God? How do those who have never had the Bible read to them know about God?

I'm not a broken record.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jun 22 2022 10:45pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 23 2022 01:28am
Quote (lodd222 @ Jun 23 2022 02:38pm)

That is why Frodo is handling this one and not me. You worry about him and not me.
Gold: 2,955.95
Jun 23 2022 04:59am
Quote (lodd222 @ Jun 22 2022 11:37am)
That could be true but what one is seeking can be affected by unclean spirits(possesion).
How to find christ? The same way christ found himself and helped others w/o the bible. ~Seeking to know thyself, be a good person you know normal humane ways. why you guys think benevolence is external is because of satan's scam which quite literal equates to satan being able to call himself jesus its that whole masquerading thing. Lest you say that only english speaking and bible privileged people are entitled to god etc. Honestly i expect more from you bro im not the enemy here the exploitation of christians is i'm here to lay down the hard truth not catering to luke warm christian sentiment.

If you read scripture it actually clearly directs not to worship scripture and that jesus or christ is of a natural or earthen perception easily findable in the world w/ regard to being an embodiment worrking with in you. Hence the whole potters clay, carpentry concepting but i'd still say even from that i'ts been compromised and made worldy overall as ive made publicly known in here.

I gave a truthful and fair critique and alarming wake up call regarding what the bible is. Aethesists will not like me because i am giving bible some credence but fake christians will hate me because i'm putting a stop to the satanification of even scripture or strange & dead idle book worshipping. There's ancient paintings revealing divine or apoc truth? why not worship those? because clearly its made by the iniquity itself and is a work not an essense or intelligence in of itself.

i see this as a conflict in ideas?

we are affected, scripture says, "fallen condition"

Jun 23 2022 05:10am

it is not intended for the bible to have all the historical documents. that would make it impossible to carry around. Whats in the bible is what are considered inspired works. the other stuff is easily found if one goes on that journey. a simple understanding of the bible is its a collection of historical documents on a specific topic.

Gold: 35,470.24
Jun 23 2022 05:47am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 23 2022 06:10am)
it is not intended for the bible to have all the historical documents. that would make it impossible to carry around. Whats in the bible is what are considered inspired works. the other stuff is easily found if one goes on that journey. a simple understanding of the bible is its a collection of historical documents on a specific topic.

You should check out those books.
There is a reason the church removed them.
Jun 23 2022 09:16am
Quote (sirthom @ Jun 23 2022 04:47am)

correct, tons of others too, no images either. bible actually implies this, if people actually read the bible and got the message i wouldnt be posting here ironically.

Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 23 2022 03:59am)
i see this as a conflict in ideas?

we are affected, scripture says, "fallen condition"

context, so no it wasnt. benevolence is internal, your bible would refer to it as inner light etc.

Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 23 2022 04:10am)

thats from an aetheists perspective, from a christian perspective the belief system or idea is that they are the inspired works of men who had a true spirit so it would be closer to channeling divinity and whats recorded from those experiences than a laymen's jotting down of things.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jun 23 2022 09:20am
Jun 23 2022 10:07am
Quote (sirthom @ Jun 23 2022 04:47am)

i have read or watched a vid on enoch. i found it enlightening as for me it filled in some blanks the bible had. enoch also says (memory) it is not for this generation but for a much later generation. I find that curios that it now makes its circulation.
another little tidbit on enoch (memory) was/is in the ethiopian bible. then the catholic church gained control for a while and removed it from their bible. they broke away and put it back in

ok i will look into the book of thomas.

please watch vid 24minutes. i was not a christian when i viewed this vid. this vid got me to thinking people will give up everything for the word. its something i have always heard about but never thought about it till i viewed this vid.

if by "church" you mean the catholic church. what they do doenst mean a whole lot to me. they spend most their time outside the scripture on weird rituals and have a gross history.

Quote (lodd222 @ Jun 23 2022 08:16am)
correct, tons of others too, no images either. bible actually implies this, if people actually read the bible and got the message i wouldnt be posting here ironically.

context, so no it wasnt. benevolence is internal, your bible would refer to it as inner light etc.

thats from an aetheists perspective, from a christian perspective the belief system or idea is that they are the inspired works of men who had a true spirit so it would be closer to channeling divinity and whats recorded from those experiences than a laymen's jotting down of things.

its a simple understanding of scripture. atheists try to tell ev1 its a made up story. i challenge them by telling them the collection is historical documents. its a way of removing stumbling
blocks.
no body can say they are not ancient historical records with out looking silly or a liar.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1257258259260261487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll