d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1154155156157158487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 7 2020 03:09am
Quote (CPK001 @ Dec 7 2020 01:07am)
Yes you will. Philippians 2:10-11:

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

You are going to bow down and fall before him. The God upon the Throne. It is inevitable. I'm telling how that you will either follow Jesus or burn in Hell, forever.

Posting a passage in an ancient, man made book isn't proof of anything. This proves the stupidity and absolute lunacy within religion. Religion breeds bat shit crazy ppl...
Dec 7 2020 03:10am
Quote (cloogoo @ Dec 7 2020 07:09pm)
Posting a passage in an ancient, man made book isn't proof of anything. This proves the stupidity and absolute lunacy within religion. Religion breeds bat shit crazy ppl...

The only bat shit crazy people here are the ones who refuse to follow Jesus, i.e. you. Why would you knowingly want to burn in Hell? I cannot understand why you would ever want to go down that path.
Dec 7 2020 03:13am
Quote (CPK001 @ Dec 7 2020 01:10am)
The only bat shit crazy people here are the ones who refuse to follow Jesus, i.e. you. Why would you knowingly want to burn in Hell? I cannot understand why you would ever want to go down that path.

And I can't understand why someone who claims to be about your religion and against sin can easily breakdown and cuss and sin lol. You can have your opinion about your beliefs, but don't try to pass it off as factual and try to cram 8t down ppls throats.
Dec 7 2020 03:15am
Quote (cloogoo @ Dec 7 2020 07:13pm)
And I can't understand why someone who claims to be about your religion and against sin can easily breakdown and cuss and sin lol. You can have your opinion about your beliefs, but don't try to pass it off as factual and try to cram 8t down ppls throats.

I'm simply calling you out on your foolishness. It deserves to be ridiculed. Believe it or not I'm doing this out of love and imperativeness. You must convert to Christianity before it is too late. You might die tomorrow and then eternity is set.
Dec 7 2020 03:17am
Quote (CPK001 @ Dec 7 2020 01:15am)
I'm simply calling you out on your foolishness. It deserves to be ridiculed. Believe it or not I'm doing this out of love and imperativeness. You must convert to Christianity before it is too late. You might die tomorrow and then eternity is set.

You're quite the walking contradiction aren't u? seems to go hand in hand with the bible amazing amount of contradictions in there

This post was edited by cloogoo on Dec 7 2020 03:17am
Dec 7 2020 03:19am
Quote (cloogoo @ Dec 7 2020 07:17pm)
You're quite the walking contradiction aren't u? seems to go hand in hanf with the bible amazing amount of contradictions in there

Yet if you actually used your brain and studied the text then you would find there are no contradictions. There are so many sites that explain the scripture in great detail. Unfortunately all you ever believe is that there is nothing beyond the tip of the iceberg.
Dec 7 2020 03:21am
Quote (CPK001 @ Dec 7 2020 01:19am)
Yet if you actually used your brain and studied the text then you would find there are no contradictions. There are so many sites that explain the scripture in great detail. Unfortunately all you ever believe is that there is nothing beyond the tip of the iceberg.

That's funny. The contradictions are everywhere as well as the horridness of the God of the bible. Raping, killing etc. What a loving God... Not.

Honestly tho, answer me this. Did u grow up in a christian home?
Dec 7 2020 03:23am
Quote (cloogoo @ Dec 7 2020 07:21pm)
That's funny. The contradictions are everywhere as well as the horridness of the God of the bible. Raping, killing etc. What a loving God... Not.

Honestly tho, answer me this. Did u grow up in a christian home?

Oh please, what a pathetic go to response. Why haven't you studied what was going on in those passages? The explanations are all there. There are sites that explain them in great detail if you want to find out more.
Dec 7 2020 03:27am
Quote (CPK001 @ Dec 7 2020 01:23am)
Oh please, what a pathetic go to response. Why haven't you studied what was going on in those passages? The explanations are all there. There are sites that explain them in great detail if you want to find out more.

If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her is to give the young woman’s father fifty silver shekels, and she will become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 CSB

thats pretty straight forward wait, lemme guess... it was in the old testament so its ok because the new testament... but wait... god is perfect and never changing, right? so he had to scrap the old testament and maie a new one :rofl: unfortunately you'll never see how stupid christianity is. You're too brainwashed.

This post was edited by cloogoo on Dec 7 2020 03:29am
Dec 7 2020 03:29am
Quote (cloogoo @ Dec 7 2020 07:27pm)
If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her is to give the young woman’s father fifty silver shekels, and she will become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 CSB

thats pretty straight forward wait, lemme guess... it was in the old testament so its ok because the new testament... but wait... god is perfect and never changing, right? so he had to scrap the oos testament and maie a new one :rofl: unfortunately you'll never see how stupid christianity is. You're too brainwashed.

The actions of that man will stay with him for the rest of his life. He has to live with what he did for the remainder of his life, minus fifty silver shekels. Would you rather them get away with rape?

Unfortunately you'll never see how stupid atheism is. You're too brainwashed.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1154155156157158487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll