d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > New Player Quick Question.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 58.00
Nov 5 2018 09:50pm
So i just boosted to 110. Im doing Enchanting as prof.

Should i be disenchanting my left over gear or Scrapping it?

thanks
Gold: 4.20
Nov 6 2018 07:32am
Diswnchantign
Scraping will do cloths or leather o ores, but really low crafting enchanting Matt's due to scrapping
Gold: 70.10
Dec 9 2018 09:35am
Quote (whereD3at @ Nov 5 2018 10:50pm)
So i just boosted to 110. Im doing Enchanting as prof.

Should i be disenchanting my left over gear or Scrapping it?

thanks

if you boosted the character without buying professions first. open a ticket with blizzard and they should boost your professions to their respecitve levels. last I remember it would bring them to about 600. don't remember.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 9 2018 01:38pm
Quote (Fayl @ Dec 9 2018 09:35am)
if you boosted the character without buying professions first. open a ticket with blizzard and they should boost your professions to their respecitve levels. last I remember it would bring them to about 600. don't remember.

The profession boost only works on characters that were leveled above 60 before being boosted.
Gold: 70.10
Dec 9 2018 01:40pm
Quote (JasperR @ Dec 9 2018 02:38pm)
The profession boost only works on characters that were leveled above 60 before being boosted.

I could have sworn they changed that during legion or warlords.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 9 2018 02:22pm
How It Works

After you apply a Character Boost to your account, you'll see a new icon on the character select screen. When you click it, the game will guide you through the boost process.

Boosted characters can obtain an artifact weapon and unlock their Class Order Hall by accepting the quest offered to them upon arriving in Dalaran.

Note: Other quests will open up 24 hours after boosting your character, regardless of your progress through the opening quest line.

Mounts and Riding Skill

Boosted characters receive the Artisan riding skill and the ability to fly in all flight-enabled zones, except those gated behind an achievement (such as Pathfinder). If you don't have any flying mounts, you will receive a basic flying mount.

Limitations and Restrictions

Make sure you're okay with your decision before you finalize the boost. We will not assist with anything related to completed boosts.
You can't boost a character if they have a WoW Token in their inventory, bank, or mailbox.
Your character's quest log will be cleared during the boost, and any quest progress will be lost.
You can't purchase character services on your boosted character for 72 hours. You'll see Error 20078 if you try to buy a faction change, character transfer, race change, appearance change or name change during this time.
Warlords of Draenor Garrisons must be unlocked through normal play.
Boosted characters are unable to enter dungeons and raids from previous expansions for 24 hours.
Boosting an Allied Race character will prevent them from earning their Heritage Armor

Looks like with the change to professions that they removed the whole boosting of them.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll