d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Cancel Diablo Immortal > Force Blizzard To Stfu And Make D4
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 8,013.34
Nov 6 2018 05:03pm
voted
Gold: 0.00
Nov 6 2018 05:04pm
Remember back in the day when Blizzard,Valve,EA were actually gamer companies
Gold: 8,013.34
Nov 6 2018 05:08pm
So there will be no pc in future?Only tablets and phones?
Gold: 25,008.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 6 2018 05:08pm
i'm out of touch.

i figured i could just play blizzard games and not have to look else wear.

so torchlight ? or PoE?

whats my options
Gold: 1.00
Nov 6 2018 05:24pm
To me PoE is a fantastic pve only game. There is no pvp. Because of that it does not hold my attention like d2 did.

People are overwhelmed with the crafting system and bitch about using a website for trading but I don't view the trading to be that much different than jsp. It's just the afk people that are a pain.

Overall its a pretty fantastic game that gets constant content updates these days.

Grim dawn is an excellent single player experience. The story line is sweet and there's so many enjoyable adds to read along the way. The builds are nearly unlimited with multiple skill systems intertwining. The online is shitty due to lack of dedicated servers. As a result you can just import whatever you want. Worth the play throughs. Iv played through multiple times and played multiplayer with friends.

This post was edited by SBD on Nov 6 2018 05:40pm
Gold: 175.01
Nov 6 2018 06:41pm
Quote (KickassB1tch @ Nov 6 2018 07:08pm)
i'm out of touch.

i figured i could just play blizzard games and not have to look else wear.

so torchlight ? or PoE?

whats my options

Torchlight is meant for smaller groups. I keep a couple giftable copies in my steam inventory to give away if people want to try it out when I have friends over for game nights
The endgame is light because the goal isn't to reach the endgame so you can start playing. The goal is to enjoy the game while you're playing it.

PoE is closer to battlenet's feel. You're bombarded with players you will probably never talk to again and have little interest in talking to.
It falls into the classic MMO trap of "force players to grind until they can complete the endgame" even though PoE doesn't have a subscription model. They recently replaced diablo's horrible "normal>nightmare>hell" difficulty system with one playthrough spanning 10(?) acts, which was in my opinion the best change they've made since beta.
It has more paths for customization compared to other RPGs, but the steady power creep from patch to patch means that making your own builds becomes worse and worse as the game progresses because it's balanced around the best 5-6 builds for a given meta
Gold: 1.00
Nov 6 2018 07:27pm
Quote (Worrywart @ Nov 6 2018 08:41pm)
Torchlight is meant for smaller groups. I keep a couple giftable copies in my steam inventory to give away if people want to try it out when I have friends over for game nights
The endgame is light because the goal isn't to reach the endgame so you can start playing. The goal is to enjoy the game while you're playing it.

PoE is closer to battlenet's feel. You're bombarded with players you will probably never talk to again and have little interest in talking to.
It falls into the classic MMO trap of "force players to grind until they can complete the endgame" even though PoE doesn't have a subscription model. They recently replaced diablo's horrible "normal>nightmare>hell" difficulty system with one playthrough spanning 10(?) acts, which was in my opinion the best change they've made since beta.
It has more paths for customization compared to other RPGs, but the steady power creep from patch to patch means that making your own builds becomes worse and worse as the game progresses because it's balanced around the best 5-6 builds for a given meta

Yeah power creep is pretty nuts right now. That being said they put a lot of time into reworking things to make it interesting, also yes 10 acts.
Gold: 175.01
Nov 6 2018 07:40pm
For an enjoyable RPG experience I'd recommend trying:

Single-player rpg experience:
Dragon Age Origins
Anything by Spiderweb Software (Geneforge being their best series by far)
Dark Souls series if you have a controller

LAN or online with friends:
Dungeon Siege 2 (#1 is okay)
Torchlight 2
Borderlands 2

These are rpgs you can complete alone or with friends that don't require you to spend literally years of your life grinding the same boring shit over and over.
Gold: 39,225.50
Nov 6 2018 08:21pm
Quote (KickassB1tch @ Nov 6 2018 03:52pm)
if they had said " D4 is officially in development but its going to take years Because we LOVE DIABLO and want D4 to be the best game ever, BUT in the mean time we have this side project to bring diablo to mobile"
then, diablo mobile would of been a game we all love to hate.

but thats not what happend...

and now there's another 2K signatures 34K in total.

thats alot of angry poeple.

They really should have said that haha. I'd wait for a better game. I'd wait so long that in the future, it would look like real life and you would actually get ptsd from getting pk'd.
Gold: 25,008.00
Nov 6 2018 09:44pm
Quote (Worrywart @ Nov 6 2018 08:41pm)

thanks for the suggestions.
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic