d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Diablo Clone Group > Europa Non Ladder
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 823.00
Dec 2 2018 11:49pm
Quote (IzaakSt @ Nov 30 2018 06:20pm)
anything going on here?

don’t really think it was meant to happen. prolly he just bought some pretty cheap sojs from guys that wanted to help him with that „story“ and made a few fgs profit with that. i pm'd him several times and asked how it goes and never got a response.

:rolleyes:

This post was edited by moeyoee on Dec 2 2018 11:50pm
Gold: 1,532.50
Dec 4 2018 09:23am
Quote (moeyoee @ Dec 3 2018 07:49am)
don’t really think it was meant to happen. prolly he just bought some pretty cheap sojs from guys that wanted to help him with that „story“ and made a few fgs profit with that. i pm'd him several times and asked how it goes and never got a response.

:rolleyes:

Now I saw this post. Do not lie. Do not cheat. Learn to read. Read it again and think about it. Think about it and write something. You sold me 2 soys after 8fg. You did not give anything for free. Create a game I will give these soy. Give my gold forum. I paid 10gg for other soys, which is even too much.

Hunting fell because people did not gather. but it's better to accuse others.

This post was edited by Luccaass on Dec 4 2018 09:30am
Gold: 823.00
Dec 4 2018 09:33am
Quote (Luccaass @ Dec 4 2018 04:23pm)
Now I saw this post. Do not lie. Do not cheat. Learn to read. Read it again and think about it. Think about it and write something. You sold me 2 soys after 8fg. You did not give anything for free. Create a game I will give these soy. Give my gold forum. I paid 10gg for other soys, which is even too much.

Where do I lie? I said prolly, since I don't know what happened. If you learned how to read, you could understand that. Moreover, I didn't say that I gave you something for free and you're telling me now that I did not give anything for free. Sure, I didn't. Did I write this at any point? :D

And no, we can take a look at your soj thread if you want, just link it here. There were some guys who sold them extremely cheap or donated some to you for that project. It's not your fault if it didn't work out, but you could just have answered me to my PMs when I asked how it is going. But it seems as it doesn't matter for you until now when other people might see it.

Good luck in the future. ^_^
Gold: 1,532.50
Dec 4 2018 09:36am
Quote (moeyoee @ Dec 4 2018 05:33pm)
Where do I lie? I said prolly, since I don't know what happened. If you learned how to read, you could understand that. Moreover, I didn't say that I gave you something for free and you're telling me now that I did not give anything for free. Sure, I didn't. Did I write this at any point? :D

And no, we can take a look at your soj thread if you want, just link it here. There were some guys who sold them extremely cheap or donated some to you for that project. It's not your fault if it didn't work out, but you could just have answered me to my PMs when I asked how it is going. But it seems as it doesn't matter for you until now when other people might see it.

Good luck in the future. ^_^

I have not seen private messages. Like the post above. I read it a moment ago. And you lie further. People did not sell me cheaper. I paid after 10fg.
Only from you I bought 2 soys after 8fg. I do not want them. Create a game. Give me back my fg. I'll give you 2 soys.

I'm waiting in a game with soys. You have a name in a private message.

This post was edited by Luccaass on Dec 4 2018 09:38am
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll