d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Happy Halloween
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 742.00
Nov 1 2018 03:54pm
Quote (Lamperouge @ Nov 1 2018 09:48pm)
One of me closest friend sold his account for 6000 USD. And he's been egging me on and trying to get me to sell my accounts stuff as well. But my problem is ive got farrr too many items and full liquidation on my 30+ trade tabs is impossible.

But my debt is gone, I'm poor af:< not that I actively play Poe atm, in fact I've taken a 3 months break. Selling for that kind of money isn't a lot? But it's something....? Although I've played for so long so many memories. Would turning my hobby into cash cheapen it and it's memories?

That said, after a month and abit all the moneys spent on drinks and weed. It's a situation of dammed if you don't dammed if you do?

What would you do?

if you have an effortless way to turn your pixels into money do it, unless you plan to continue playing standard i guess

also I would pirate any games I wanted to play in your position
Gold: 8.00
Nov 1 2018 05:55pm
Quote (Lamperouge @ Nov 1 2018 04:48pm)
One of me closest friend sold his account for 6000 USD. And he's been egging me on and trying to get me to sell my accounts stuff as well. But my problem is ive got farrr too many items and full liquidation on my 30+ trade tabs is impossible.

But my debt is gone, I'm poor af:< not that I actively play Poe atm, in fact I've taken a 3 months break. Selling for that kind of money isn't a lot? But it's something....? Although I've played for so long so many memories. Would turning my hobby into cash cheapen it and it's memories?

That said, after a month and abit all the moneys spent on drinks and weed. It's a situation of dammed if you don't dammed if you do?

What would you do?

Sell it

Cocaine and hookers :thumbsup:
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Nov 1 2018 07:30pm
Quote (Lamperouge @ Nov 1 2018 11:48pm)

What would you do?

if you can sell it, sell it :drool: i would do that as well but im a shit player so no items, and no one wants to buy an account just for the hideouts :cry:
Gold: 0.00
Nov 2 2018 09:50am
Lampe a weed smoker, that's surprising. Figure of speech?

I would hold off on liquidation, if your still playing. Not playing for 3 months is normal I think for most poe players. Or maybe do it over time, if you actively reduce pricing over time shit will prob sell and for less of a discount then a package deal on all. Just have to not be lazy which is hard at times.

Also it seems you just got out of the shit, you said you just paid off your college debt no? That's sounds like smoothin sailing/saving $. Seems like the here and now might be tough but the future might be easier without debt over your head.

If you decide to sell all, Drinks and weed are nice, but invest a portion of that money!! Don't burn it all.
Gold: 489.12
Nov 2 2018 01:15pm
Quote (Footballstar0799 @ Nov 2 2018 04:50pm)
Lampe a weed smoker, that's surprising. Figure of speech?

I would hold off on liquidation, if your still playing. Not playing for 3 months is normal I think for most poe players. Or maybe do it over time, if you actively reduce pricing over time shit will prob sell and for less of a discount then a package deal on all. Just have to not be lazy which is hard at times.

Also it seems you just got out of the shit, you said you just paid off your college debt no? That's sounds like smoothin sailing/saving $. Seems like the here and now might be tough but the future might be easier without debt over your head.

If you decide to sell all, Drinks and weed are nice, but invest a portion of that money!! Don't burn it all.

Think you've misread. Me friend whom sold has already spent all his on drinks and weed.

Sadly I don't do drugs, cause honestly it sounds so much fun. But then it'd probably be good for my sex life if I start doing heroin?

I rarely drink these days, as I somewhat lack friends who are not imaginary. I used to be an alcoholic when I first started university. As I drank 5 litre of vodka a week and spewed blood for a month and a bit.

Only 3 days left till I get paid! Luckily even though I don't make much monies atm, rent and food are free~

Gosh, thinking back, on those drinking days, I lost 1/4 of my body weight.

Being Asian and all, I'm already quite tiny...

You see, I'm quite competitive. In irl and online. And if you know who I am in game you'd know. But haha, I took drinking as a competition. And guess what? I lost, so did my drinking buddies. The alcohol always won.

This post was edited by Lamperouge on Nov 2 2018 01:17pm
Gold: 8.00
Nov 2 2018 01:19pm
Quote (Lamperouge @ Nov 2 2018 02:15pm)
Think you've misread. Me friend whom sold has already spent all his on drinks and weed.

Sadly I don't do drugs, cause honestly it sounds so much fun. But then it'd probably be good for my sex life if I start doing heroin?

I rarely drink these days, as I somewhat lack friends who are not imaginary. I used to be an alcoholic when I first started university. As I drank 5 litre of vodka a week and spewed blood for a month and a bit.

Only 3 days left till I get paid! Luckily even though I don't make much monies atm, rent and food are free~

https://pa1.narvii.com/6506/c4192330a9fb8c8393b5d14ba510c3a7e384865a_hq.gif

You see, I'm quite competitive. In irl and online. And if you know who I am in game you'd know. But haha, I took drinking as a competition. And guess what? I lost, so did my drinking buddies. The alcohol always won.

This a AA. Meeting
Gold: 489.12
Nov 2 2018 01:40pm
Quote (supersage @ Nov 2 2018 08:19pm)
This a AA. Meeting

AA is an car towing company from where am from.

Abit late for as, like 7 years late.

I kinda stopped after i woke up one night. Numb on the left arm, with a paralyzing acke in the chest. As I clenched up on the floor cold sweating for half an hour, in agonising pain as passed out.

Later relizaing I had an heart attack after a while.

This post was edited by Lamperouge on Nov 2 2018 02:07pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 2 2018 04:57pm
Quote (Lamperouge @ Nov 2 2018 03:15pm)

https://pa1.narvii.com/6506/c4192330a9fb8c8393b5d14ba510c3a7e384865a_hq.gif

Weed the only drug worth doing here or there, imo. Alc no good, I don't think I've been actually like been drunk since I was 25(29 now). Though I do drink but it's a beer or wine with food. Very very rare that I drink outside of that. Imo alc one of the worst drugs out there, I've seen it destroy people(friends/family) as I'm assuming you have too. For that matter... who hasn't?

sex is easy, aren't you a female? Hit on a dude(or female w/e your into) at a bar(yes you can go to bar and not drink). Idk many dudes that will deny a female hitting on them if they aren't ball and chained down.

Heroin is not a joking matter, I've lost nearly 1/4 of my graduating class in high school to it. A few being very close friends. Ik it was sarcasm but still.

If you do sell your PoE shit, like I mentioned b4 invest it! Better late than never(if you aren't invested already)! AFK Moneyssss the best money

Quote (Lamperouge @ Nov 2 2018 03:40pm)
Later relizaing I had an heart attack after a while.

That's scary as fuck, holy shit.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll