d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > How To Make A Time Machine And Special Gadgets? > Time Travel, Time Machine, Technology
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.95
Nov 22 2018 07:21pm
Quote (Triner @ Oct 28 2018 12:00pm)
This is a serious thread.

I have a few questions for everyone:

1. How can I create a real working time machine with a modern sport wrist watch or anything else?

2. How can I use time travel without the symptoms and side effects (de-stabilising the space-time continuum, changing history, memory loss, creating a modified timeline, creating a paradox, etc.)?

3. How can I become my younger self while travelling through time?

4. How can I travel through time back to a certain date without feeling like I have done anything?

5. How can I go back to a time before the time machine was made and have things exactly they were at that time?

6. How can I make my brain function exactly the same way it did on that date while travelling through time?

7. How can I feel exactly the same way I did on that date while travelling through time?

8. How can I have exactly the same thoughts I had on that date while travelling through time?

9. How can I have exactly the same interests that I had, do and even say exactly the same things and words that I did and even said, and be in exactly the same place that I was on exactly the same time and place on that date while travelling through time?

10. How can I travel back and/or forward in time without me being in a different timeline, universe, or even changing history, etc.?

11. How can I create a device that speaks to me, like a person is speaking to me, without anyone actually saying anything to me, so I can get any answer I want, whether the questions that I ask are positive or negative, and whether the things I want to do or find out how to do are good or bad?

12. How can I create a real working teleporter or teleportation device and/or teleport myself anywhere and/or to any place?

13. How can I create a device that can make me be invisible and/or non-solid?

14. How can I create a device (like in question 11) that can do tasks (possible and impossible) as soon as I ask, tell it to, or press a button?

15. How can I freeze people and/or create a freeze gun?

16. How can I get an instant reply or make someone instantly reply to me, and/or create a machine that can make me get an instant reply or make someone instantly reply to me?

17. How can I create a device that can make me be invincible?

18. How can I create a magic stopwatch?

19. How can I find out when someone will reply to me and/or what someone will say to me and create a machine that will tell me when someone will reply to me and/or what someone will say to me?

etc.

I only want serious answers please.

Can you please answer my questions as soon as possible?

Triner

1: i think that is not possible
2: if you go back in Time you change somethink.
3: i think thats not possible
4: I dont know
5: they are not exactly with you in the past.
6: you must find a way too delete the informations you learn untill you go back in time.
7: every moment is exactly unique so i think that is not 100% possible
8: ““““
9: “no possible in my eyes“““
10: O think that is not possible too because of “2“ you will chance somethink if you want ore not, maby just the air around you. But still that is a chance in the past.
11: I think you need some kind of a Jedi-Master for that Question, im sorry cant help there.
12: The right place is a good Question because the whole Galaxy is moveing all the time, our Sun and Eart too. The Earth is moveing with 20.000 kmH around the Sun and the Sun is flying with 2.000.000 (Million) kmH around the Milkyway Galaxy. But a Timemaschine does not work like that i think. You have too fly faster then light but thats not possible in the name of Physik.
13: you have too ask Perry Roadan for that my Frend.
14: You have too goo too the beginning of time, and take god in a freezer with buttons and a whole so you can speak with little childGod. Maby this is a Way too build a Maschine who can give you possible ore inpossible Answers you realy can trust in. I dont see another way, because just god know every Dimensions and give you a wise Question.
15: shockfreeze is possible and easy too build. For a mobile weapon you need a tank ore somethink easy too handle.
16: reaply too you is a easy Question agean but a difficult point is the Dimensions. Every Reaply have (maby) chance the timeline on a spezial way and maby create differend Dimensions, so every Reaply isnt the original, it is just a look into mirror. It is a original but just from a different Timeline and in that way from another Universum that you creat.
17: Like i saw in Star Trek, just look as long as you find the right one from the right Dimension/Universe. Thats just a Question of Time
18: A Timemaschine how she work in a overlight spaceshuttle is a original TimestopWatsh because all around you stand still in Time if you fly lightspeed.
19: I think you sayed it allready “etz“ if you just start a timetravel one time Its the beginning of the wheel of Million Dimensions and Millions of your own charakters. You just have too pic the one you look at.

That easy it is
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll