d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > How To Make A Time Machine And Special Gadgets? > Time Travel, Time Machine, Technology
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 28 2018 05:00am
This is a serious thread.

I have a few questions for everyone:

1. How can I create a real working time machine with a modern sport wrist watch or anything else?

2. How can I use time travel without the symptoms and side effects (de-stabilising the space-time continuum, changing history, memory loss, creating a modified timeline, creating a paradox, etc.)?

3. How can I become my younger self while travelling through time?

4. How can I travel through time back to a certain date without feeling like I have done anything?

5. How can I go back to a time before the time machine was made and have things exactly they were at that time?

6. How can I make my brain function exactly the same way it did on that date while travelling through time?

7. How can I feel exactly the same way I did on that date while travelling through time?

8. How can I have exactly the same thoughts I had on that date while travelling through time?

9. How can I have exactly the same interests that I had, do and even say exactly the same things and words that I did and even said, and be in exactly the same place that I was on exactly the same time and place on that date while travelling through time?

10. How can I travel back and/or forward in time without me being in a different timeline, universe, or even changing history, etc.?

11. How can I create a device that speaks to me, like a person is speaking to me, without anyone actually saying anything to me, so I can get any answer I want, whether the questions that I ask are positive or negative, and whether the things I want to do or find out how to do are good or bad?

12. How can I create a real working teleporter or teleportation device and/or teleport myself anywhere and/or to any place?

13. How can I create a device that can make me be invisible and/or non-solid?

14. How can I create a device (like in question 11) that can do tasks (possible and impossible) as soon as I ask, tell it to, or press a button?

15. How can I freeze people and/or create a freeze gun?

16. How can I get an instant reply or make someone instantly reply to me, and/or create a machine that can make me get an instant reply or make someone instantly reply to me?

17. How can I create a device that can make me be invincible?

18. How can I create a magic stopwatch?

19. How can I find out when someone will reply to me and/or what someone will say to me and create a machine that will tell me when someone will reply to me and/or what someone will say to me?

etc.

I only want serious answers please.

Can you please answer my questions as soon as possible?

Triner
Gold: 1,253.69
Oct 28 2018 06:50am
1. I don't know figure it out yourself

2. I'm too lazy to read the rest of your questions if they have anything in common with question #1
Gold: 25.17
Oct 28 2018 07:17am
Quote (Triner @ Oct 28 2018 06:00am)
This is a serious thread.

I have a few questions for everyone:

1. How can I create a real working time machine with a modern sport wrist watch or anything else?

2. How can I use time travel without the symptoms and side effects (de-stabilising the space-time continuum, changing history, memory loss, creating a modified timeline, creating a paradox, etc.)?

3. How can I become my younger self while travelling through time?

4. How can I travel through time back to a certain date without feeling like I have done anything?

5. How can I go back to a time before the time machine was made and have things exactly they were at that time?

6. How can I make my brain function exactly the same way it did on that date while travelling through time?

7. How can I feel exactly the same way I did on that date while travelling through time?

8. How can I have exactly the same thoughts I had on that date while travelling through time?

9. How can I have exactly the same interests that I had, do and even say exactly the same things and words that I did and even said, and be in exactly the same place that I was on exactly the same time and place on that date while travelling through time?

10. How can I travel back and/or forward in time without me being in a different timeline, universe, or even changing history, etc.?

11. How can I create a device that speaks to me, like a person is speaking to me, without anyone actually saying anything to me, so I can get any answer I want, whether the questions that I ask are positive or negative, and whether the things I want to do or find out how to do are good or bad?

12. How can I create a real working teleporter or teleportation device and/or teleport myself anywhere and/or to any place?

13. How can I create a device that can make me be invisible and/or non-solid?

14. How can I create a device (like in question 11) that can do tasks (possible and impossible) as soon as I ask, tell it to, or press a button?

15. How can I freeze people and/or create a freeze gun?

16. How can I get an instant reply or make someone instantly reply to me, and/or create a machine that can make me get an instant reply or make someone instantly reply to me?

17. How can I create a device that can make me be invincible?

18. How can I create a magic stopwatch?

19. How can I find out when someone will reply to me and/or what someone will say to me and create a machine that will tell me when someone will reply to me and/or what someone will say to me?

etc.

I only want serious answers please.

Can you please answer my questions as soon as possible?

Triner

... stfu
Gold: 2.66
Oct 28 2018 09:21am
time does not exist. It's all in your head.

Your brain only inteprets a signal from what we assume to be reality. An occurrence that is not simultaneous with the assumed reality. A sequence of cause and effect. However, signals can be manipulated. There may be more sources.

If you want to be younger, then clone yourself, then transfer your mind into the clone.

if you want a freeze gun, you would need the technology that can remove or absorb heat extremely fast.

If you want to read people's minds, then you need to engineer a device capable of recieving and interpreting the signals that peoples' brains are giving off. It's limition would be like wifi from a router.

If you want to teleport, you would need a machine capable of disintegrating you, then converting you into a digital, then sending you electronically to a reciever which would output you back into analog. You would need technology that configures matter.

Or develop technology that transports you into another dimension which allows to see other dimensions. Then you pick a location in your original dimension, then go through it. Remember super mario bros 3? The level in which you hold down, then fall down into what appears to be behind the level. Then you run past the level to collect the whistle. You would be doing something like that.

This post was edited by Malignanttumor666 on Oct 28 2018 09:24am
Gold: 2,600.02
Oct 28 2018 11:22pm
Use time machine supplies
Oct 29 2018 10:55am
You spent ALOT of time on something so pointless lol
Nov 10 2018 12:07am
1. You couldn't use a wrist watch, however I think it may surprise people a time dilation and travel device requires less than 10 kw's of power and only takes up about the size of a trunk. Which is actually a great location for the device.

2. You can't actually do anything that hasn't been done, so these problems are not actually real.

3. You will need a separate device. But, it's a hell of a gamble using, and at no point is, can, or has the device been able to become better stabilized.

4. Sadly you can not. If it could be done it would be, but it hasn't been, so it can't.

5. Refer back to my answer for question 2.

6. Trans-cranial Magnetic Stimulation, I know a guy, I've hooked y'all up.

7. - 9. Different method, same guy.

10. Refer back to my answer for question 2.

11. Different device, but same guy as 6. - 9.

12. Already made, the Saudi's have it in 2043.

13. We can't make us passive, however, there is a gene therapy in SLS Date 589. (Real-time: 14.2 Bl) This is the most efficient and effective means of cloaking. Near 99% effective.

14. Different device, same guy.

15. I've hooked you up with P3x-679, that place has everything that can ever be.

16. This one is actually really simple. 350 million sub-dermal implants with a remote release that administers 2.5g of ricin on command. That should keep 'em quick on their toes. But, if you actually want instant, again, my guy in P3x-679.

17. You can not, but you can become almost completely invulnerable for 36 days at a time, max, with a maximum 3 day cool down depending on duration used. However, the decay of the devices energy source is somewhat unstable. This can not be fixed.

18. Magic is not real.

19. By following through with your TDTD.

This post was edited by TheHandOfBroc on Nov 10 2018 12:09am
Gold: 10,655.00
Nov 21 2018 05:09am

Everyone knows that for time travel you need a De Lorean, and a flux capacitor.
Nov 21 2018 06:11am
Time back to 2001 And create jsp as mine! xd Or copy and print all result from bar pub Games and take them to 2003 or first year when Subforum was exist xd

No one did time Travel in past or future??He can answer to question 1 xd

This post was edited by patricia1997 on Nov 21 2018 06:16am
Gold: 48,908.99
Nov 22 2018 06:46am
fun fact! Time Travel is illegal in China.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll