d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Car Audio > Who Still Puts Systems In Their Cars > Are You All Under 17 Lmao
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Jan 3 2019 12:11pm
Quote (hunter_1 @ Jan 3 2019 12:09pm)
You’re a real dolt
The example track that I’ve left makes my head not so yeah I consider it to be.

i find speaker systems to be a complete waste of money, thankfully enough people agree with me that this subforum (which was once very popular) is really only a few diehards.

if u want to listen to simplified music on overly expensive speakers tho, be my guest. doesnt effect me one bit. i'll still suggest that people stop wasting money on unnecessary luxury items tho.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 70%
Jan 3 2019 12:13pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 3 2019 07:50am)
i didnt realize anyone listened to those unironically.

on the contrary, im telling you one of your character flaws bereft of the quality of the speakers.

if u "need" a system its because your system of wants is holding you back in life. im just trying to do my part to better society.

I dont think the word “need” ever came out of my mouth. I definitely wanted a better sound system, if i cant hear my music over the sound of traffic and wind as i drive down the highway then what is the point of having it?

You probably spend $2-3000 extra at the dealership to get “premium” sounds then talk down on anyone who upgrades their system. Thats the only way i could imagine being happy with my vehicles sound system.
Jan 3 2019 12:15pm
Quote (Aphetto @ Jan 3 2019 12:13pm)
I dont think the word “need” ever came out of my mouth. I definitely wanted a better sound system, if i cant hear my music over the sound of traffic and wind as i drive down the highway then what is the point of having it?

You probably spend $2-3000 extra at the dealership to get “premium” sounds then talk down on anyone who upgrades their system. Thats the only way i could imagine being happy with my vehicles sound system.

did it not strike you as odd that i put "need" in quotations while also including the phrase "system of wants" in the same sentence? u should read more gooder.

i have never spent a single extra dollar on any sound system, ever, in any car i've ever owned. unless you count the casette tape with audio output to use a walkman in my 1998 hyndai elantra

your last setence validates my needs vs wants point, you have wants that have risen to unreasonable needs. you couldnt even be happy with a normal system lol. first world problems much? get a grip.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jan 3 2019 12:16pm
Jan 3 2019 12:19pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 3 2019 08:15am)
did it not strike you as odd that i put "need" in quotations while also including the phrase "system of wants" in the same sentence? u should read more gooder.

i have never spent a single extra dollar on any sound system, ever, in any car i've ever owned. unless you count the casette tape with audio output to use a walkman in my 1998 hyndai elantra

The only thing that strikes me as odd is your pomposity towards people who enjoy listening to music. Obviously you do not care if your music has clear crisp highs and lows, you are perfectly happy with dogshit.

Its like someone who thinks cheeseburgers are the best way to eat beef screaming from outside a steakhouse about how the patrons are stupid for eating an expensive steak when they could grab a cheeseburger for $1 at mcdonalds.

E/

Didnt realize i was holding myself back by investing a few hundred dollars into my trucks speakers. You must be a minimum wage employee.

This post was edited by Aphetto on Jan 3 2019 12:21pm
Jan 3 2019 12:20pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 3 2019 10:11am)
i find speaker systems to be a complete waste of money, thankfully enough people agree with me that this subforum (which was once very popular) is really only a few diehards.

if u want to listen to simplified music on overly expensive speakers tho, be my guest. doesnt effect me one bit. i'll still suggest that people stop wasting money on unnecessary luxury items tho.

Just because it’s out of your budget doesn’t make it out of my budget and just because you don’t like the type of music doesn’t mean that I can’t like the type of music your argument isn’t really smart so I am out of this cut topic with you
Jan 3 2019 12:23pm
Quote (Aphetto @ Jan 3 2019 12:19pm)
The only thing that strikes me as odd is your pomposity towards people who enjoy listening to music. Obviously you do not care if your music has clear crisp highs and lows, you are perfectly happy with dogshit.

Its like someone who thinks cheeseburgers are the best way to eat beef screaming from outside a steakhouse about how the patrons are stupid for eating an expensive steak when they could grab a cheeseburger for $1 at mcdonalds.

i can prepare a decent meal at home for Mcdonald's price. both people in that case are foolish.

i enjoy music just fine, i just dont jerk off to the thought of being the only person on the block that can distinctly hear the stupid little effects you might not pick up on a sub-$1000 system. that's just a silly snobish mentality

Quote (hunter_1 @ Jan 3 2019 12:20pm)
Just because it’s out of your budget doesn’t make it out of my budget and just because you don’t like the type of music doesn’t mean that I can’t like the type of music your argument isn’t really smart so I am out of this cut topic with you

my budget is surely higher than yours, in terms of income. but i do limit my luxury item spending, because rampant consumerism is a sign of immaturity and lack of intelligence.
Jan 3 2019 12:26pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 3 2019 08:23am)
i can prepare a decent meal at home for Mcdonald's price. both people in that case are foolish.

i enjoy music just fine, i just dont jerk off to the thought of being the only person on the block that can distinctly hear the stupid little effects you might not pick up on a sub-$1000 system. that's just a silly snobish mentality

my budget is surely higher than yours, in terms of income. but i do limit my luxury item spending, because rampant consumerism is a sign of immaturity and lack of intelligence.

The fact that you think everyone spends grandiose amounts on a system brings us full circle to me originally calling you out for being ignorant. Some people may, and that is there choice to do so, but i never have.

You are ignorant and pompous, I can only imagine how miserable your life must be outside of jsp.

Also my budget is higher than yours we’ve already established you work minimum wage.
Jan 3 2019 12:28pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 3 2019 10:23am)

Because I spent $300 on a better pair of OEM speakers makes me immature your argument is still soooo smart
Your source of income has no relevance here because you’re a liar
Jan 3 2019 12:29pm
Quote (Aphetto @ Jan 3 2019 12:26pm)
The fact that you think everyone spends grandiose amounts on a system brings us full circle to me originally calling you out for being ignorant. Some people may, and that is there choice to do so, but i never have.

You are ignorant and pompous, I can only imagine how miserable your life must be outside of jsp.

hey genius, im proud of being ignorant on a subject that's so dumb. and pompous? lol, try harder if u want it to hurt me. that's a compliment.

Also my budget is higher than yours we’ve already established you work minimum wage.

what on earth are you talking about lol?

Quote (hunter_1 @ Jan 3 2019 12:28pm)
Because I spent $300 on a better pair of OEM speakers makes me immature your argument is still soooo smart
Your source of income has no relevance here because you’re a liar

iso links to my lies lol.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jan 3 2019 12:29pm
Gold: 364.69
Warn: 30%
Jan 4 2019 05:02pm
Snipa. You collect bolt action shotguns. Plz don't talk about frivolous spending.
Go Back To Car Audio Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll