Gold: 0.15
Warn: 10%
Oct 20 2018 08:05pm
City I can hustle up money if needed
Gold: 17,147.25
Oct 21 2018 01:58am
i would go into a payable city and get me a flat or anything like that

problem solved
if you dont have money for a flat, then working would be a awesome option :)
Gold: 1,253.69
Oct 21 2018 02:12am
I would wander off into the Canadian wilderness, hunting and scavenging as I go...

Nature would provide everything I need... keep the animal skins from the prey I kill, trade them in at certain trading outposts to make some cash...

and I would never go thirsty in winter because with the snow everywhere, I just need to heat up the snow to drink, etc.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to survive in the wild... but it takes alot of will power I assume from watching Mick Dodge having to eat mice, squirrels, roadkill to survive
Gold: 0.01
Oct 21 2018 02:03pm
A lot of very successful were homeless.
Homeless can even be beneficial for some. The thing is..a lot of homeless people are drug addicts and the problem is they get robbed A LOT.
That's the life of a homeless person. The only way for you to save money is if you have a car.
People mass with you. Cops kick you out of places and business owners mess with you. That's reality. You make enough to eat cause someone will find out you have 10$ and take it from you.
Anyways if you're homeless and can afford or have access to a car....you could benefit from that.
Beg for money or be homeless with a job.
Pay 50-150$ for a room or just an address so you can get ur ID and a job ect. Maybe just have a friend let you send stuff there and have you pay some super cheap internet bills.
Then you can live in your car and have very minimal bills
That first 40 hrweek job will pay for all your bills and everything after you can save.

With an address you can get food stamps.
If you have a kid then they can help you pay for utilities if you already have food stamps. That goes for most states in the USA.
Their are so many ways to get off the streets. It's drugs habits that keeps people on the streets.

I used to work for the state and I delt with welfare cases. Not many single mothers or single fathers are homeless for a reason. WE HELP THEM ASAP even if they are on drugs :) they get pushed to the front of the line.
Old people.....gets pushed to the front too.
Anyways, in America you can get off the streets very easily. It might be in tough neighborhoods but you can rent an apartment in california for 450-600lbs if you qualify. That's not bad.
In other states it's as low 350$ low income housing is amazing and it's also private and then you have government ones.
ummmmmm from what I heard like 2 years ago...they have plans on putting up a lot of low income housing across the USA.

This homeless thing is slowly getting out of control and here in the USA they are slowly working on it :)

The drugged out homeless people have no hope or chance though. So yeah you guys wouldn't be homeless for toooo long if you dont have an addict. I promise you that. Too much help avaliable :p

Edit: oh yeah if you have very scary felonies. then you might as well be screwed. You're sources are sooooooo limited it almost forces people into crime =\

This post was edited by doubletrouble on Oct 21 2018 02:05pm
Gold: 364.69
Warn: 30%
Oct 21 2018 02:05pm
Over population

Let the strong survive and the weak die.

Let the weak die.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 22 2018 04:32am
I think id hang myself tbh if I actually ended up homeless

life is hard and im in a tough spot

im fucked up, im fucked up

and you don't get it

you wont listen I if I told you the truth you wouldn't get it

tell me I dramatic and I wont give it up

maybe im hanging onto some bullshit

but fuck it, its all I got left

lonely? fuck I wish I had that problem

a time has passed I can never go back to and god damn the pain to much

im an hour glass and the sand is moving fast

Gold: 1,173.00
Oct 22 2018 09:37am
The city has weed unless I can grow my own in your magical wooded area.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll