d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > The Climb Assembly Thread > Careful, Can Have Toxic Ingeredients
Prev14567Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,683.52
Oct 19 2018 08:44pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 19 2018 09:48pm)
OMFGosh: can some mod move this thread or just close it.

So much for mods/trusted doing their fucking job... how the fuck can I sign up and shut down shit topics going further than 3 pages (150 posts).

Think the mods / trusted rules and requirements need to be governed a bit better. Get a mod that can just bypass the junk slander topics already without responding to "Report Post". It is simple... here we don't really "Report Post" threads because most of LS love to see the drama from idiots that constantly respond.

nice +1
Gold: 7,305.79
Oct 19 2018 08:45pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 19 2018 09:48pm)

So much for mods/trusted doing their fucking job... how the fuck can I sign up and shut down shit topics going further than 3 pages (150 posts).

Think the mods / trusted rules and requirements need to be governed a bit better. Get a mod that can just bypass the junk slander topics already without responding to "Report Post". It is simple... here we don't really "Report Post" threads because most of LS love to see the drama from idiots that constantly respond.

Salt
Gold: 8,672.68
Oct 19 2018 09:05pm
Quote (slushslush @ Oct 20 2018 03:44pm)
nice +1

Might as well add a +1 instigating crap at the same time to get this useless topic closed. Shit, I don't care for a warn, just as long as a mod does their fucking job.

Quote (Pick @ Oct 20 2018 03:45pm)
Salt

Sugar and Spice with everything Nice.

Yup... you got it son.
Gold: 1,602.37
Oct 19 2018 09:10pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 19 2018 05:48pm)

you are one of those idiots that constantly respond
Gold: 55,611.80
Oct 19 2018 09:35pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 19 2018 07:05pm)
Might as well add a +1 instigating crap at the same time to get this useless topic closed. Shit, I don't care for a warn, just as long as a mod does their fucking job.

Sugar and Spice with everything Nice.

Yup... you got it son.

Gold: 8,672.68
Oct 19 2018 10:07pm
Quote (Inspector_Gadget @ Oct 20 2018 04:10pm)
you are one of those idiots that constantly respond

Boo hoo.... you jelly that someone speaks their mind when you hide in the shadows and don't even have balls to tell the truth.
Are you really satisfied that this thread in the first 3 pages are banter between certain individuals crying about who done this and that?
I guess you only show your face when you think it is worth the time... pity you don't make any valid point... this thread was about making
a who climbs with whom or not... yet... people pull out the popcorn and laugh at the banter... you enticed me so far... pity that it was irrelevant.

Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 20 2018 04:35pm)

Glad that you showed your true colours... only thing you can to is :cry: like the baby you are.
You really think posting an image without a comment gets your message across... all it does is
tell us that you are the cry baby posting it.

Dang dude... you really are an Aussie... who cares about Trump when you do perfectly fine portraying that you are more alike to him that you want to admit.

Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 20 2018 05:16pm)
I don’t need to comment to make my point. You are crying pointlessly and I am not the only one pointing this out.

I honestly WISH I was Australian! They have much better food, much better beaches, much more beautiful women, etc....than we Americans do! (Yes I am married but I can still look) At least I can say that because I have been there. In fact, week after next I will be in Fiji and then Sydney again for a convention. I actually look forward to visiting Bondi again and eating some delicious Barramundi!

But do us all a favor and keep your +1’s coming. Wait....let me get some popcorn first...

You are funny, you are like a guppy fish, put out a tiny bit of bait and you bite... typical Aussie trait, or an emotional inclined person... keep posting... you make the best of the attention you want to boost your ego.

EDIT: :rofl: double edit / post.

Funny thing is this... I use EDIT, I don't care for +1s' like you and others... you should actually do some research on previous posts I have made replying to people within my EDIT timeframe. You Might get a clue... funny debate... eat your junk food that taste like sand and women that are just on vacation in Aussie (Bondi) from different countries... damn, you are oblivious to reality.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 19 2018 10:32pm
Gold: 55,611.80
Oct 19 2018 10:16pm
I don’t need to comment to make my point. You are crying pointlessly and I am not the only one pointing this out.

I honestly WISH I was Australian! They have much better food, much better beaches, much more beautiful women, etc....than we Americans do! (Yes I am married but I can still look) At least I can say that because I have been there. In fact, week after next I will be in Fiji and then Sydney again for a convention. I actually look forward to visiting Bondi again and eating some delicious Barramundi!

But do us all a favor and keep your +1’s coming. Wait....let me get some popcorn first...
Gold: 1,602.37
Oct 19 2018 10:39pm
Do i think this topic is a joke? Yes.
Gold: 433.84
Oct 20 2018 04:15am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 20 Oct 2018 03:48)

Get over it, this is just General Chat where we occasionally talk about LS
Gold: 7,863.56
Oct 20 2018 04:15am
I have not laughed so hard since the cat got her tail caught in the vacuum cleaner

PS the cat is no longer here

:blink: Wondering why :blink:

PPS

I don't climb with OutBeer

This post was edited by Paparick on Oct 20 2018 05:04am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev14567Next
Closed New Topic New Poll