d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Quick Forum Gold Sending Notification > You May Have Already Sent This Amount
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,239.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 19 2018 05:11am
Hi, today I have noticed that after using function "Quick Send Forum Gold" there is a notification, that in my case was appearing always when trying to quick send forum gold second time in same thread. Quantity and recipient does not matter, message always says: "You may have already sent this amount to this user. Please double check your gold logs before sending this amount again".

How to post a Site Suggestion

- A precise and clear explanation about your suggestion.
My suggestion would be to make the notification appearing only when recipient and/or quantity is exactly same, not when using function second time in same thread.

- Good arguments on why this Site Suggestion should be implemented.
It may be easy to miss that forum gold was not sent and page redirected to standard form instead, at least it happened to me once. Although maybe it is happening only in my browser (I tested in Chrome and Firefox), or maybe this change would be technically too hard to implement? I am sure that users and staff voting here will know it better than me :)

Example picture:
1. sending 1 fg to user 1
2. sending 2 fg to user 2
3. message appears

Gold: 170.00
Oct 19 2018 05:31am
I send often fg twice, in a row to the same person.
Since i talk in game with someone, and findout the person has more for trade i actually want/need.

I never come across this issue, and the moment i did get a warning about sending it twice, it was always on point
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll