d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player Archive > Terrorist Rekt
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,600.00
Oct 20 2018 08:47pm
Quote (hehexd @ Oct 20 2018 03:30pm)
No offense, but if you claim gg-pally (a char that used to bully me) wasn't you, then how can you count kills against the char Mercenary (which was played by Majorith when you killed that char).

I know Haseo has killed you on your Yogurtland char which you have said is you and I'm assuming that's the 1 kill you're counting on Haseo's behalf when you say its 5-1 in your favor but if you're not going to count kills on gg-pally, then you can't count your kills on Mercenary which would actually makes you guys even.

EDIT:

Also, don't get mad at me pointing this out, but you've said on multiple occasions Haseo uses $1,000 hacks but your screenshots are a custom made trigger by Masochist and not 2.0 like you've claimed multiple times.

The trigs you were using were just as good if not the exact same as Haseo's hacks so again, even playing field.

The only real test of skill (hacking HvH is the exact opposite of that) would be to duel each legit Necro vs Necro. I'm sure you got friends who'd let you borrow a bone necro for a fair ft5 to end this beef once and for all.

He wont gm duel as he fears
Gold: 325.53
Oct 20 2018 10:55pm
Quote (hehexd @ Oct 20 2018 01:30pm)
No offense, but if you claim gg-pally (a char that used to bully me) wasn't you, then how can you count kills against the char Mercenary (which was played by Majorith when you killed that char).

I know Haseo has killed you on your Yogurtland char which you have said is you and I'm assuming that's the 1 kill you're counting on Haseo's behalf when you say its 5-1 in your favor but if you're not going to count kills on gg-pally, then you can't count your kills on Mercenary which would actually makes you guys even.

EDIT:

Also, don't get mad at me pointing this out, but you've said on multiple occasions Haseo uses $1,000 hacks but your screenshots are a custom made trigger by Masochist and not 2.0 like you've claimed multiple times.

The trigs you were using were just as good if not the exact same as Haseo's hacks so again, even playing field.

The only real test of skill (hacking HvH is the exact opposite of that) would be to duel each legit Necro vs Necro. I'm sure you got friends who'd let you borrow a bone necro for a fair ft5 to end this beef once and for all.

I havent counted gg-pally kills against haseo. I might have in the past when he really believe i was gg-pally. The thread below is all Yogurtland vs Majin/Mercenary. Haseo killed me once in the tourney and im not afraid to admit his one and only kill against me ;) :D XD

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77477866&f=85

Sorry to hear that gg-pally attempted to bully you but i don't even know who he is tbh. The secret service told me he was handling bullies like haseo so i went with it.

I don't have any triggers out of the public 2 0 you can see from the thread above :). If haseo accepts bm nvn legit i would be down for that but im sure he would dodge me *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

I understand you sir and its all good! Hopefully we will stay civil as we have been since 2017 :)

This post was edited by Yogurtland on Oct 20 2018 10:59pm
Oct 20 2018 11:01pm
Quote (Yogurtland @ Oct 20 2018 11:55pm)
I havent counted gg-pally kills against haseo. I might have in the past when he really believe i was gg-pally. The thread below is all Yogurtland vs Majin/Mercenary. Haseo killed me once in the tourney and im not afraid to admit his one and only kill against me ;) :D XD

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77477866&f=85

Sorry to hear that gg-pally attempted to bully you but i don't even know who he is tbh. The secret service told me he was handling bullies like haseo so i went with it.

I don't have any triggers out of the public 2 0 you can see from the thread above :). If haseo accepts bm nvn legit i would be down for that but im sure he would dodge me *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

I understand you sir and its all good! Hopefully we will stay civil as we have been since 2017 :)

Nice try nerd but mercenary isnt me like ggpally isnt u xd

Gm duel private realm with perfect gear

Step or stay a sissy bully who cant duel gm at all or ever xd
Gold: 14.58
Oct 20 2018 11:04pm
yougurtland and haseo you folks need to shut the fuck off no1 care u guys posting on somebody esle that u dont know and that the bottom line because iknow each other i seen you both ingame atleast once i know how you both duel different way *and you guy need to shut up im tired of you're fake claim kill on each other get over it and find more challenge

This post was edited by Franky003 on Oct 20 2018 11:22pm
Gold: 325.53
Oct 20 2018 11:07pm
Quote (Haseo @ Oct 20 2018 10:01pm)
Nice try nerd but mercenary isnt me like ggpally isnt u xd

Gm duel private realm with perfect gear

Step or stay a sissy bully who cant duel gm at all or ever xd

I believe gg-pally killed you twice sissy and you killed him once. If we do count those it would be 7 me and 2 you.

Bully begs for gm after bms me first *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

#HaseoDefeatedOnceMore
#BulliesSucks
#5-1
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Oct 20 2018 11:09pm
team Hassy runs yogurthand
Gold: 14.58
Oct 20 2018 11:22pm
Quote (Yogurtland @ Oct 21 2018 07:07am)
I believe gg-pally killed you twice sissy and you killed him once. If we do count those it would be 7 me and 2 you.

#HaseoDefeatedOnceMore
#BulliesSucks
#5-1

you're not gg-pally first hand
Oct 21 2018 01:02am
Quote (Franky003 @ Oct 21 2018 12:22am)
you're not gg-pally first hand

Agreed my friend and if hes was then ive killed him more than once on that din... considering i did it twice in the same game at least once

Quote (Yogurtland @ Oct 21 2018 12:07am)

#HaseoDefeatedOnceMore
#BulliesSucks
#5-1

Noce try bully but i eradicated you here on east and on west in the past it seems

Keep dodging non handicapped bully duels xd

This post was edited by Haseo on Oct 21 2018 01:02am
Go Back To Player vs. Player Archive Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll