d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Odell And The Suomis Morning Show > New Season On Air From 8:00 To 11:00
Prev1789101120Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,497.88
Feb 18 2019 01:49pm
good show today. :baby:
Gold: 0.00
Feb 20 2019 12:33pm
What the fuck is this thread LOL
Gold: 2,107.00
Feb 20 2019 04:04pm
Quote (Bubbler @ Feb 20 2019 01:33pm)

lmfao for real.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Feb 20 2019 06:28pm
Quote (Bubbler @ Feb 20 2019 02:33pm)

Lol been wondering this for a while
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 26 2019 01:24pm
Jeeze this thread is all over the place :rofl:
Gold: 17,440.84
Mar 6 2019 07:04pm
today it starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Finnish biathlon team enjoys an exceptional peace in the Östersund World Championships. The team lives in his own apartment, where the food on behalf take care of your own chef.

Kaisa Mäkäräinen is happy to have a more traditional way of staying in a traditional hotel accommodation. It is easier to retreat to your own peace, if necessary, and you can eat your breakfast at night as you do at home.

- We have a really wonderful house. It feels like this is a much better option than a hotel. This type of accommodation is certainly more likely to stay healthy than in a hotel, Mäkäräinen thinks.

During his first World Championships, skiing Venla Lehtonen says that the same Östersund apartments are already familiar from summer camps. The cook is also the same.

- We can make our own breakfasts and have a room to breathe. Much more comfortable with this, it certainly gives extra power to the races.

Together, Mäkäräinen, 36, and Lehtonen, 23, are very fond of the Finnish team's menu. All members of the team had the opportunity to present their food preferences.

- I and Kaisa made it the only ones who put long and accurate lists. The boys were okay, then eat what you wanted, Lehtonen laughs.

What's on the menu then? The traditional model of chicken, fish and rich vegetables is high on the list, but at least Mäkäräinen has a clear wish for rice.

- Good rice! Not so loose and dry, what you get in Finland at every lunch restaurant. Thai sticky rice, it is the number one eagle, Mäkäräinen opens his mood.
"We always have great fun"

For Venla Lehtonen, the prize competitions are all age groups, taking into account only others. The first appearance took place immediately at the highest level at the Pyeongchang Olympics last spring. Lehtonen, born in Imatra, moved to cross-country skiing at the age of 20.

- It's pretty exciting that I've never been to the youth races. I'm really excited about the first World Cup.

Mäkäräinen, who has been competing for many years, is an important team mate for Lehtonen.

- Really well will work. We always have a lot of fun. Kaisa looks a bit behind, and yes, I see a lot about how Kaisa does things. It has been important to me, Lehtonen thinks.

Mäkäräinen said in a mysterious way during the Östersund Games that the World Championships are either the last or second in the career. If it were to catch up with Lehtonen, Mäkäräinen's career would continue for a long time.

- Kaisa I have said that yes, her next year's Championships in Anterselva at least need to continue, it is such a nice place. Have a big party. Last season I said I'd get you out of the door if you didn't agree otherwise. It always laughs!

Both Mäkäräinen and Lehtonen are in a mixed message on Thursday. The competition starting at 17.15 can be followed by live broadcast on TV2, Yle Arene and Yle Speech.
Mar 6 2019 11:14pm
from google translator so not best english:

Imatra's Athletes Venla Lehtonen is happy that the World Cup had even one success in the first season. - Otherwise it has been a bit of a bang. All the while, however, I believe that the condition is bound to be some, because I've been working out so well. You just have to get it out, he says.

Venla Lehtonen answers the phone in Östersund, Sweden. The first World Championships in Biathlon Biathlon are on the doorstep and Lehtonen's moods are much happier than in the winter.

Although Lehtonen, 23, was the first World Cup to win his career at the beginning of December in Pokljuka, Slovenia, he is very difficult to describe in his early days.

The imatralist did not reach his level and decided to go home in January for the Ruhpolding World Cup. After that, the Anterselvan competition and the North American tour were missed.

- It feels like the right solution. At home I've been working out, focused and prepared to come here. The goal has been to get the condition out. Based on the European Championships and anyway, it is good that we have succeeded in it, Lehtonen says.

The training season went well and in August he felt he was really ready for the race. The first high-altitude camp in Anterselv was also well done and there were just a couple of weeks at the beginning of the snow camp until something was mixed up.

- In my personal life, I had a little thought about what I didn't want to talk about. Even with that, the load was certainly too big. When the snow camp started, there was a bit of an emergency when the skiing was over. At the beginning of the World Cup, I felt like I needed a couple of weeks at home at that point.
Skiing speed at the Imatra Championships

After Ruhpolding, Lehtonen competed for the first time at the beginning of February in the Imatra Championships. At Ukonniemi streets, skiing felt for the first time this season what he had been waiting for.

- It was nice to be able to ski without a gun, it was really fun. It seems that after Ruhpolding things have been done as well as we can. It just remains to see where it is. With great success, the performance is definitely a different category to date.

World Championships start on Thursday with a mixed message with Kaisa Mäkäräinen, Tero Seppälä and Olli Hiidensalo skiing with Lehtonen.

Last winter, Lehtonen, who made his fairytale debut at the Olympics, also believes that he will be on both women's personal trips during the opening weekend.

Friday is a fast-paced race and on Sunday there is a short ride, which can be reached by the fastest 60.

- I'm going to come from behind.
It is still not possible to say about the posts

The women's message will be on next week's Saturday.

Even though Mari Eder, with her own problems, missed the World Championships and the brightest star Mäkäräinen skied naturally what she wants, four other women still compete for the other three locations.

- It is not yet possible to say about the posts. They are seen as the race progresses, Lehtonen says.

In Östersund he has never competed before, but camped there last summer.

- Then we raced on the roller track, but the runway goes quite differently.

Unlike the Seefeld World Championships in Central Sweden, you don't have to compete at ten-degree temperatures.

- It has been quite cold now, in the early twenties, even in the cold. By the way, it has been a really nice road, the sun shines. Of course, when the race starts, then the snow and the wind will come, Lehtonen laughs.
Championship World Championships in Östersund

To 7.3. Mixed message (2x6 km + 2x7.5 km)

Fri 8.3. Fast travel 7.5 km, women

La 9.3. Fast travel 10 km, men

With 10.3. Rear driving 10 km, women; driving 12.5 km, men

Thu 12.3. Normal distance 15 km, women

Wed 13.3. Normal distance 20 km, men

To 14.3. Couple Mixed Message

La 16.3. Message (4x6 km), women

With 17.3. Output 12.5 km, women; departure 15 km, men
Gold: 0.00
Mar 7 2019 06:25am
Thanks nauki odell
Gold: 2,497.88
Mar 7 2019 02:22pm
thx for gg interviews nauki! great show today, is wrap!
Mar 7 2019 08:15pm
Quote (Whiskers @ Mar 7 2019 02:25pm)
Thanks nauki odell

Quote (Odell @ Mar 7 2019 10:22pm)
thx for gg interviews nauki! great show today, is wrap!

thx

Horrible start for Venla, 2nd slowest skiing times today. damn. hope she does better tomorrow when "real" game starts B) fast travel is good cus there is only 2 shoots and 75km ski, if she can shoot down all flags, there is potential Venla can get as high as top10 i believe. If Mäkäräinen shoots all 10 flags down, she gonna win world champpionship, no question about that.

Venla:
Go Back To Sports Coliseum Topic List
Prev1789101120Next
Closed New Topic New Poll