d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Gotta Go Fast > Accidental Hyper Speed
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8.00
Oct 31 2018 05:46am
Quote (pypyjyys @ Oct 19 2018 05:17am)
yeah I'm also using the ES on hit watchers eye and you also get ES on hit from fenumus boots, 250 ES regen from apeps supremacy and 100Es regen from fenumus chest
but I still feel like sustain vs bosses is gonna be a problem since leech on poison builds is so bad

e: also prolly gonna have to drop the fenumus boots since they have so little flat ES on them :(

I have zero leech on my bv build I have roughly 4k es regen. Iv done all bosses as well as uber elder
Gold: 202.99
Oct 31 2018 06:24am
Quote (supersage @ 31 Oct 2018 14:46)
I have zero leech on my bv build I have roughly 4k es regen. Iv done all bosses as well as uber elder

I mean inquisitor or occultist would provide more than enough regen to sustain ES. Or even scion with guardian.

but playing poison means I have to be assassin and I wanted to use the fenumus gear which is rly quite shitty for ES except for the helm and chest
and cause that didn't limit me enough I also tried out the apep's shield that gives +3max res and flat Es regen when poisoned. Cause you know... why not lul

Which means I would have like max 7,5k ES which means % regen is decent at best and even with the flat ES regen it's still kinda average at best

If I actually wanted to make a good bv Es build I would go occultist CI and use incandescent heart since that shit paired with temp chains/enfeeble and occultist regen makes you so tanky in delves
or inquisitor for max damages and the conc ground ES regen shenanigans

but this was just a meme to see if I could pull off any decent damage with poison BV

Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll