d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Where To Mf In Normal? > Single Player Hc Summon Necro
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13,335.00
Oct 15 2018 06:28pm
Hey guys, walking through HC single player for my first time ever. I'm in act 5 normal level 30, just rescued anya.. wondering what I should do to replace some gear. Is it worth it to farm Pindle / Eldritch in normal? I found a bladebuckle and some infernostride boots which were huge upgrades for me.. but I think I'll need some better stuff for ancients. Any thoughts? Recently just ventured in to hardcore so I wanted to my first playthrough to be legit and safe as a summon necro.
Gold: 6,228.00
Oct 16 2018 07:39am
Quote (Puddlez69 @ 15 Oct 2018 16:28)
Hey guys, walking through HC single player for my first time ever. I'm in act 5 normal level 30, just rescued anya.. wondering what I should do to replace some gear. Is it worth it to farm Pindle / Eldritch in normal? I found a bladebuckle and some infernostride boots which were huge upgrades for me.. but I think I'll need some better stuff for ancients. Any thoughts? Recently just ventured in to hardcore so I wanted to my first playthrough to be legit and safe as a summon necro.

It's not really worthwhile to farm in normal, simply because: your damage skills are not maxed/synergized yet - you have little to no mf - and anything you find will soon be obsolete & you can walk normal basically naked.

I would recommend farming nm countess for runes and norm cows for runeword bases. There are a ton of basic runewords you can make which will help your char all the way through nm and even into hell.
Gold: 4.20
Oct 16 2018 11:24pm
Shenk eldritch
If shenk takes too long in p8 just eldritch

This post was edited by Rhinho on Oct 16 2018 11:24pm
Gold: 40,000.00
Oct 17 2018 06:49pm
Quote (TheOmnipotent @ Oct 16 2018 08:39am)
It's not really worthwhile to farm in normal, simply because: your damage skills are not maxed/synergized yet - you have little to no mf - and anything you find will soon be obsolete & you can walk normal basically naked.

I would recommend farming nm countess for runes and norm cows for runeword bases. There are a ton of basic runewords you can make which will help your char all the way through nm and even into hell.

this lmao

Gold: 9,563.00
Dec 6 2018 06:26pm
cows for a 4os sword, or a sword and imbue

baal to 40

ezclap nm
ezclap hell
ezclap ladder in a week
ezclap life
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 40%
Dec 14 2018 09:59pm
Like catching the clap?
Gold: 0.95
Dec 16 2018 04:16am
If you can handle Ball in Norm you better make Nightmare Runs too Andariel. Andariel give you Questdrop every time.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 18 2018 03:21am
Summon nec has been one of my favourite classes since the beginning of D2, and was on top 10 leaderboards for a few seasons.

Summon necs are some of the best farmers in the game early on because of the mass amounts of tanks and life that the skeletons have.
Try to get a defiance merc from A2 when possible, to keep those skeltons alive.

If you can make a runeword with an aura (Expensive) or find an item with a on hit chance for say, life tap, make an iron golem out of it. Also making iron golems out of anything with crushing blow wll help you in the later game.

Get a amulet or staff of teleport so that you can Teleport (TP) all your skeletons onto the boss when killing.
The newbie version of doing this is:
Going up to the boss and making a town portal (TP for short, who knew :D)
Going to town
Going back to boss
When you go back to the boss, all your skeletons will be stacked and focused on attacking the monster closest (Should be the boss if you are quick enough).

Anything with Teleport charges are amazing at stacking your skeletons early in the game.

For doing Baal or any difficulty of bosses later in the game, A2 Vipers from the Lost City tomb, have crushing hit and will destroy bosses life. Putting one skill point in revive will definitely help you and knowing what you can revive to do certain aspects adds a lot of fun to the game.

Hope this helps.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 18 2018 08:20am
Quote (Puddlez69 @ Oct 16 2018 01:28am)

did a HC selffound run some years ago with a summoner nec.
killed baal hell successfully, so i feel confident to give some advice:

runewords are your best friends:
example: lore, spirit, rhyme, stealth. all pretty easy to farm with some countess runs and incredibly strong stats.
so i recommend no mf runs, but countess runs for runes
suitable items with sockets are pretty easy to find or to cube with the right recipes

if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask
Gold: 13,335.00
Dec 18 2018 08:54pm
Quote (aauussttiinn @ Dec 18 2018 01:21am)
Summon nec has been one of my favourite classes since the beginning of D2, and was on top 10 leaderboards for a few seasons.

Summon necs are some of the best farmers in the game early on because of the mass amounts of tanks and life that the skeletons have.
Try to get a defiance merc from A2 when possible, to keep those skeltons alive.

If you can make a runeword with an aura (Expensive) or find an item with a on hit chance for say, life tap, make an iron golem out of it. Also making iron golems out of anything with crushing blow wll help you in the later game.

Get a amulet or staff of teleport so that you can Teleport (TP) all your skeletons onto the boss when killing.
The newbie version of doing this is:
Going up to the boss and making a town portal (TP for short, who knew :D)
Going to town
Going back to boss
When you go back to the boss, all your skeletons will be stacked and focused on attacking the monster closest (Should be the boss if you are quick enough).

Anything with Teleport charges are amazing at stacking your skeletons early in the game.

For doing Baal or any difficulty of bosses later in the game, A2 Vipers from the Lost City tomb, have crushing hit and will destroy bosses life. Putting one skill point in revive will definitely help you and knowing what you can revive to do certain aspects adds a lot of fun to the game.

Hope this helps.

that's actually pimp, didn't even think of revive for crushing blow. Wild. never knew that, been playin for 18 years.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll