d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Insanly Huge Join Ban?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Oct 16 2018 10:06am
Quote (kwasowsky @ Oct 16 2018 11:56am)
Yeah I know but I thought that changing IP will do something.

I tried now to config my router and change IP and MAC but I or my router failed at this. It doesn't matter if I type new MAC it doesn't change at all. IDK why. Even after changing MAC it remembers old address and filling it after click clone MAC.
I have never been good at network config. It's a shame to admit that I'm a IT tech by education.
I'm using ASUS router with PPPoE connection.

Hmmmm, I used to swap mine out on a Linksys router all the time. Your issue may be using correct values. Not sure, as I can't see what you're doing.

Anyway, LizarSystems has some software that can do this for you. You can see if you can get a free trial. Anyway, after resetting your info (with incompatible values) your computer shouldn't be able to resolve and identify the connection, requiring you to reset your router. Upon doing this, if your router automatically re configures back to its original settings, then you need to find yourself some compatible values so that your router doesn't continuously remap back to default address (just a guess as to what may be happening).
Gold: 157,655.20
Oct 16 2018 12:06pm
just contact your isp and request a new modem, say the old one overheats
they will give you a new one and you'll get a new ip address. then just get new keys
Gold: 90.00
Oct 16 2018 12:08pm
Battle.net closed all of the diablo games just a little ago, there was an in-game message. nothing to do with internet.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2018 02:49pm
Quote (aota @ Oct 16 2018 08:06pm)
just contact your isp and request a new modem, say the old one overheats
they will give you a new one and you'll get a new ip address. then just get new keys

My ISP didn't give me a router. It was my choice. My personal router is only device between my PC and their server. That's why I use PPPoE connection.
They wanted to give me a router but their device was too slow for my Internet connection speed.

And I don't want to say nothing to them because a month ago they had a problem with server and since then I have a faster connection than I pay for. :D
I should have 300/30 Mb/s but now it's 715/600 Mb/s. :D

Quote (destroyered @ Oct 16 2018 06:06pm)
Hmmmm, I used to swap mine out on a Linksys router all the time. Your issue may be using correct values. Not sure, as I can't see what you're doing.

Anyway, LizarSystems has some software that can do this for you. You can see if you can get a free trial. Anyway, after resetting your info (with incompatible values) your computer shouldn't be able to resolve and identify the connection, requiring you to reset your router. Upon doing this, if your router automatically re configures back to its original settings, then you need to find yourself some compatible values so that your router doesn't continuously remap back to default address (just a guess as to what may be happening).

I have ASUS router. RT-AC87U. IDK if you can help me with that. I was looking on Google for some help in terms of changing MAC, DHCP and other stuff but it didn't help me.

Gold: 0.69
Oct 16 2018 02:54pm
Quote (kwasowsky @ Oct 16 2018 04:49pm)
My ISP didn't give me a router. It was my choice. My personal router is only device between my PC and their server. That's why I use PPPoE connection.
They wanted to give me a router but their device was too slow for my Internet connection speed.

And I don't want to say nothing to them because a month ago they had a problem with server and since then I have a faster connection than I pay for. :D
I should have 300/30 Mb/s but now it's 715/600 Mb/s. :D

I have ASUS router. RT-AC87U. IDK if you can help me with that. I was looking on Google for some help in terms of changing MAC, DHCP and other stuff but it didn't help me.

Can you log onto your modem/router? It's usually done through typing in your IPV4 or IPV6 address into a browser URL. Just google how to login to your modem or router and you should find something. From there you can look around and see where you can find your macaddress settings. Scramble some stuff with legitimate values, and you should be good to go.
Gold: 14,968.04
Oct 16 2018 11:09pm
even if you find a way around the ban, your keys and accounts will still be flagged for next couple weeks

if you log in on any of your accounts with a new IP and/or different key, both that key and IP will instantly be restricted

i've gotten the same type of ban in the past. 2 1/2 weeks <_<

This post was edited by Sharpes on Oct 16 2018 11:11pm
Oct 17 2018 01:50am
Quote (destroyered @ Oct 16 2018 10:54pm)
Can you log onto your modem/router? It's usually done through typing in your IPV4 or IPV6 address into a browser URL. Just google how to login to your modem or router and you should find something. From there you can look around and see where you can find your macaddress settings. Scramble some stuff with legitimate values, and you should be good to go.

That's how I tried to change some values. Of course I have access to my router. It's my router not ISP's.

Quote (Sharpes @ Oct 17 2018 07:09am)
even if you find a way around the ban, your keys and accounts will still be flagged for next couple weeks

if you log in on any of your accounts with a new IP and/or different key, both that key and IP will instantly be restricted

i've gotten the same type of ban in the past. 2 1/2 weeks <_<

And that is why I think I'm just gonna wait.

This post was edited by kwasowsky on Oct 17 2018 01:50am
Oct 17 2018 05:04am
Quote (kwasowsky @ Oct 15 2018 07:14am)
You consider your answer as helpful? ^^
You know that you can have this ban without any bot? Last time I get join ban I was refreshing my mules too fast - 4 characters join, leave, join, leave.. After 4th character - ban.

From what I remember years ago regular bans for hacking or whatever last for 2 weeks before permanent ban. I have regular join ban for 3 weeks.. Isn't that f***d up?

You'll get 3600 seconds without botting.

If the system finds out you've been playing for weeks and barely hit the game limit, they'll greet you with that twoweek ban, if you just played for one day,3600 secs
Gold: 23,001.97
Oct 17 2018 05:31am
Quote (idjsp @ 17 Oct 2018 13:04)

If the system finds out you've been playing for weeks and barely hit the game limit, they'll greet you with that twoweek ban, if you just played for one day,3600 secs

This!
Gold: 90.00
Oct 17 2018 05:39am
Quote (idjsp @ Oct 17 2018 07:04am)

It's bot related? I though it was just Tuesday Blizzard does all their maintenance on that day.

This post was edited by Maribao on Oct 17 2018 05:40am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll