d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Computer Building > Favorite 80%/tkl Keyboard?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,460.00
Oct 14 2018 10:12am
Looking for a new keyboard. Currently have a logitech g910 and it's fine. I don't want a numpad anymore though and I have spilled enough shit on this keyboard. Just time to get a new one. I know most is preference, but I was curious to know what TKL keyboards jsp has enjoyed.

Prefer all the bells and whistles like RGB and media keys, but I don't think to many of the smaller keyboards have media keys due to the lack of space. Either way is fine, but it would be nice to have them.
Not stressing about budget at this moment. I've looked at a couple Ducky keyboards but no idea which one to get out of them. And I looked at a Corsair K63 which seemed nice.

e/ by no means limited to Ducky or Corsair. That's just what I have looked at.

e2/ side question, how much would you pay for a used 1080ti? Never bought a used computer part and have no idea what a fair price is.

This post was edited by Barcelona1011 on Oct 14 2018 10:22am
Gold: 0.00
Oct 14 2018 10:34am
I have a Corsair K65 with mx reds and I like it. If I could change anything, switches with a damper on them, and make it a volume wheel instead of two buttons. Overall it's a nice keyboard tho. RGB backlit that will sync up with games, nice build quality, and compact.
Go Back To Computer Building Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll