d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Ironman Mode Version 1 > Not Being Able To Join A Group
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 54,387.21
Oct 16 2018 06:13pm
Quote (iToons @ Oct 16 2018 02:40pm)
I never suggested it be solo play only. If you dont want to leave you stuff behind, then play the same core you been playing.

My idea was a brief thought that would be tweak for improves among other updates (as I said in every one of my posts?). If I sat down and ironed it all out all the details, it would paint a clearer picture for how everything in the new core works.

Since player base and separating people is seemingly everyone's issues, or the majority of everyone's issues, why not just combine the cores (HC + SC) so that everyone is together and have one core, lets bring everyone together! (Thats what people want right?)

Dont worry Bob888 you'd still be able to flip and overprice 99.9% of your items :thumbsup:

Congratulations to those hardcore players that strategically did everything possible to keep all your characters alive. As a reward you will now join the softcore “babies” who die often and and sell stuff for much much cheaper. (Which also means that those items you spent a boat load of fg on to survive are now only worth a few fg).

Sorry for my cynicism but I think this idea is horrible for hardcore players! Keep softcore and hardcore separate....

This post was edited by CARTRACK on Oct 16 2018 06:13pm
Gold: 21,259.75
Oct 16 2018 06:18pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 16 2018 08:13pm)
Congratulations to those hardcore players that strategically did everything possible to keep all your characters alive. As a reward you will now join the softcore “babies” who die often and and sell stuff for much much cheaper. (Which also means that those items you spent a boat load of fg on to survive are now only worth a few fg).

Sorry for my cynicism but I think this idea is horrible for hardcore players! Keep softcore and hardcore separate....

You should really learn how to read between the lines and see I was being sarcastic towards everyone who cries about the community being divided. And also, all depend on the item being sold. More often than not, SC items cost more.
Gold: 18,145.28
Trader: Trusted
Oct 18 2018 04:08am
Bump
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll