d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Having Issues.. > .
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 498.01
Oct 13 2018 08:07am
Hi everyone id appreciate any help from you guys i Dont know what to do or how to approach it. So lets go ahead and start. First off I met her online (most people would say thats the first mistake) but, we started out as friends. Slowly, growing closer and closer until we both liked eachother so much so she broke up with her boyfriend explaining what was going on. As we grew things were going great learning about eachother doing things i never thought id do with her. Moments I hold dear to me. Shes one of my first loves and now she thinks im a creep. Finds me a stalker and thinks that im disrespectful now and id do anything to fight for her. Shes now got me blocked on certain social medias and such. Also, has sort of found herself another guy. I wanted to be the one and only. I let jealousy overcome me and i want to be able to fix this to at least be friends with her. I don't know what to do without her. Shes one of my first loves and its really hurting. I fell into depression and Im slowly pulling myself away from it. I cared so much her happiness ment more than anything i could provide for myself and I just want to make things right with her. Any advice on how to do that. She has a very possessive bestfriend who everytime i try to talk to her jumps on her accounts to message me and tell me things and make fun of what her and I held dear to eachother until the day that it all fell apart. She never told me anything about it tossed no hints and out of nowhere started to ignore me. Now we each have these pictures of eachother... and her friend has mine and hers too. I just wanted what was best for her and nothing more. Any advice would be extremely helpful please. Im on my last straw and I had slowly been pulling out of depression because i was talking and she actually did care still. I just think she doesn't know what to do to keep her and I both happy and she said she thinks its best if i spend time away from her while shes getting a new boyfriend because she moved on....
Gold: 2,617.52
Oct 13 2018 10:22pm
Sorry you're going through so much turmoil. First love really is a special thing.

>did you know she was seeing someone else while your were dating her?
>did you ever both agree to go steady?
>did she give any other reason other than "thinks you're a creep"?

My gut reaction tells me she's not honest and shes looking for flings, without any other info my first guess is that she lost interest. She might just be bad girlfriend material too. You want what you think is best for her but it sounds like she just wants some slutty adventure. She likely blocked you so she doesn't have to explain to her newest victim why she has so many messages from past guys.
Gold: 498.01
Oct 13 2018 11:58pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 13 2018 11:22pm)
Sorry you're going through so much turmoil. First love really is a special thing.

>did you know she was seeing someone else while your were dating her?
>did you ever both agree to go steady?
>did she give any other reason other than "thinks you're a creep"?

My gut reaction tells me she's not honest and shes looking for flings, without any other info my first guess is that she lost interest. She might just be bad girlfriend material too. You want what you think is best for her but it sounds like she just wants some slutty adventure. She likely blocked you so she doesn't have to explain to her newest victim why she has so many messages from past guys.

we never actually dated she just had really thought about it and she broke up with the guy i knew about and really separated herself and had me agree to back off a bit and give her time because she was hurting and i wanted to always make sure she was ok and she said i was a creep and stalkerish due to me having pictures saved on my phone from the social media (it automatically saves them when sent) but she also said the jealousy. and we didnt really have an agreement we just decided when it was time it would happen and she just dissappeared to a new guy and i know him so he knows but he still giving her a chance which is fine by me i told him best of luck. He was one of them i was jealous of..i guess i had a right to be...

Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,239.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 14 2018 11:34am
Hi, I am not experienced in this area, but I hope that my advice will be helpful. I think that it is best to respect her choice. Looking at your quote

Quote (cbghas @ Oct 13 2018 03:07pm)
now she thinks im a creep. Finds me a stalker and thinks that im disrespectful now and id do anything to fight for her. Shes now got me blocked on certain social medias and such.

I can conclude that she could have had some reason for blocking that she considered as justified, although I can't tell that for sure because I don't know what you have exactly written to her. Answer can be here:

Quote (cbghas @ Oct 13 2018 03:07pm)
I wanted to be the one and only. I let jealousy overcome me and i want to be able to fix this to at least be friends with her. I don't know what to do without her.

It may be possible or not to resolve this situation on current stage. Sometimes it may be just needed to learn on any mistakes that you could have done, and move on, you can meet many new nice girls and generally people :) EndlessSky's advice is also worth reading. Good luck.
Gold: 356.93
Oct 16 2018 12:42am
You just need to step back from it all and move on, it may seem like this one person is the only important thing in the world but there is a lot more out there for you.
If you sit around obsessing about something that could have been you are closing yourself off to things that can still happen.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2018 02:45pm
time to move on buddy.

first love is always the hardest one, because you never knew those feelings could of even existed in the first place.

but if she doesn't make time for you and has her BFF text you and tells you to fuck off is because she obviously askdd him to do it and doesnt have the balls to do it.

if a person actually cared about you they'd make time for you and actually try and talk to you.
she clearly either wanted a quick fuck or just used u as her plaything
Gold: 4,655.70
Oct 16 2018 07:52pm
Quote (cbghas @ Oct 13 2018 09:07am)
Hi everyone id appreciate any help from you guys i Dont know what to do or how to approach it. So lets go ahead and start. First off I met her online (most people would say thats the first mistake) but, we started out as friends. Slowly, growing closer and closer until we both liked eachother so much so she broke up with her boyfriend explaining what was going on. As we grew things were going great learning about eachother doing things i never thought id do with her. Moments I hold dear to me. Shes one of my first loves and now she thinks im a creep. Finds me a stalker and thinks that im disrespectful now and id do anything to fight for her. Shes now got me blocked on certain social medias and such. Also, has sort of found herself another guy. I wanted to be the one and only. I let jealousy overcome me and i want to be able to fix this to at least be friends with her. I don't know what to do without her. Shes one of my first loves and its really hurting. I fell into depression and Im slowly pulling myself away from it. I cared so much her happiness ment more than anything i could provide for myself and I just want to make things right with her. Any advice on how to do that. She has a very possessive bestfriend who everytime i try to talk to her jumps on her accounts to message me and tell me things and make fun of what her and I held dear to eachother until the day that it all fell apart. She never told me anything about it tossed no hints and out of nowhere started to ignore me. Now we each have these pictures of eachother... and her friend has mine and hers too. I just wanted what was best for her and nothing more. Any advice would be extremely helpful please. Im on my last straw and I had slowly been pulling out of depression because i was talking and she actually did care still. I just think she doesn't know what to do to keep her and I both happy and she said she thinks its best if i spend time away from her while shes getting a new boyfriend because she moved on....

Tell her how you feel if she doesnt understand move on she sounds like a player.
Gold: 17,400.00
Oct 17 2018 09:25am
Why do guys bother wasting time with girls lile this. Millions of other women out there.
Gold: 6.69
Oct 17 2018 09:28am
Quote (kalelvszod @ Oct 17 2018 05:25pm)
Why do guys bother wasting time with girls lile this. Millions of other women out there.

This.
There are way better fish in the sea
Gold: 16,820.00
Oct 18 2018 11:07pm
Did you try putting it in the butt
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll