d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Looking For A Designer For Character Appearance > Specifics Inside
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 96,041.00
Oct 12 2018 10:01pm
Playing my very first Starfinder game, which is a spinoff of DnD in space basically. I'm just looking for one drawing or signature, whatever is easier for you of the character for my appearance page.

Looking for the character to be similar to Goro from Mortal Kombat:

The Armor to be Similar to this (Color can change, but need energy shield color to match (color can be white, blue, Red, yellow, orange, black or green)

And for it to be holding a energy shield like this:

I'm looking for an entire body shot preferred of the above posted character type, with a similar version of the armor, but whatever armor color you pick, I'd like the energy shield to also be of the same color. If possible I would love a small side arm added to the opposite hand of the shield. The armor doesn't have to be exactly the same as the picture. The shield as well doesn't have to be so large or detailed either.

I just got invited to the game tonight, and the first game is tuesday, if it is possible to be done by then, that would be awesome.
Please feel free to do it however it makes it easier for you. Drawing/etching on a piece of paper, or photoshop / whatever Graphic Designers use on a pc.

Can obtain more FG if needed.

This post was edited by Soulismine on Oct 12 2018 10:03pm
Gold: 96,041.00
Oct 13 2018 09:52pm
If anyone knows someone on another website that can fit my price range I’ll give a finders fee as well.
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll