d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Looking To Hire, Paying Well > Anyone With Simple Computer Knowledge
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 12 2018 03:10am
Due to some crap im too lazy to explain I got behind 2 weeks in classes, and now going through hell trying to catch up, ill cut to the chase:
Pretend you are the tech guys and someone is calling in to complain because they are dumb, here is their issue:

Banquor Respita is another new MCIT client who has a home-based business. His primary focus is non-profit organizations so we definitely want to make sure we are providing great service for those who can’t afford their own IT infrastructure and who are making community contributions. After reviewing a recent response to his last email, we need to clean up our IT support act.
***pretend phone call***
‘Hello, I’m not sure who is in charge of the helpdesk but my first (and possibly last) experience was not good! I don’t really know anything about connecting, maintaining or troubleshooting my wireless network. I only have five computers and they are all running Windows 10, but it seems to be too much to ask to get any kind of help.

So basically I need someone to tell what ill be doing to walk him through it AND the narration, my instructor said we could just use this example and remove their answers and fill them in with our own ( action on screen + narration ) ( I will send the document to whoever accepts the job ) ( IT IS VERY SIMPLE*** ) keep in mind Ill be recording the video later.

If I did a bad job of explaining, just look at this old example ( this is an old one a student did explaining zipped files )

============================
Summarized:
Read the customer complaint
use the step by step bracketed sheet to tell each action from start to finish on how to connect this guys 5 computers to his wireless network, and add narration to each part.

This post was edited by Ghost1070x on Oct 12 2018 03:16am
Gold: 823.93
Oct 12 2018 05:33am

This post was edited by newyorknewjersey on Oct 12 2018 05:33am
Oct 12 2018 07:41am
Quote (newyorknewjersey @ Oct 12 2018 06:33am)

Ya it's a dumb assignment not worth my time, thought I'd throw it out there.
Oct 12 2018 07:43am
Can close I'll just do it I guess >.>
Oct 14 2018 05:33am
Your future employee would love to learn how someone else did your schoolwork so you could get a degree.
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll