d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Maplestory 1 & 2 > Strongest Classes In Ms2? > Is Currency Worth Buying?
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Bayonet
#1 Oct 11 2018 08:29am
Group: Member
Gold: 100.86
like can you buy in game gear and stuff with it?

also what is the best dps class? looking for something that can help others and carry people somewhat
Criaric
#2 Oct 11 2018 08:48am
Gold: 90.00
Ive been able to solo the first raid in beta with assassin. it seems as long as you have mechanics there arent enrage mechanics etc...

I made a video guide for the first raid if you are interested from Assassin PoV. Never added VO tho.

This post was edited by Criaric on Oct 11 2018 08:49am
Bayonet
#3 Oct 11 2018 08:51am
Gold: 100.86
Quote (Criaric @ Oct 11 2018 09:48am)
Ive been able to solo the first raid in beta with assassin. it seems as long as you have mechanics there arent enrage mechanics etc...

I made a video guide for the first raid if you are interested from Assassin PoV. Never added VO tho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqjOJ0eSDiA

yeah few people said sin because the 100% crit or whatever

i've also heard berserker and gunner are really good for the sustain and mana regen. Sin you gotta manage a bit more

I just want whatever is best for helping and carrying
Joah
#4 Oct 11 2018 11:34am
Gold: 500.84
zerker and wizard
hueywtf
#5 Oct 11 2018 12:16pm
Gold: 9,250.00
Highest DPS

Assassin, zerker, wizard

Single Target, Assassin

Berserker can do really good damage as long as you keep your stacks up. You have to generate 10 stacks then have 6 seconds to hit something again to refresh the stacks. (The stack is what wiill determine your dps in hard/raids since some boss do move alot and taking damage is no good.)

Assassin one of the easiest class to play mostly because its range/fast HIGH Single target dps and you can literally macro your abilities. (Fast attacks short cd on dps abilities) Only ability you shouldn't macro is your crit buff whichis on 1min cd and should be use only on good windows of opportunity. Also don't macro your shadow chaser just put it up ever 25-30sec)

Wizard is amazing at AOE and really good single too. But at the moment FIRE is the only spec to play. You can macro your abilities but do not macro fire tornado because it's on a 15sec cd. Your big burst and if you miss it (boss move etc) you'll lose out on dps.

THIEF can be top tier DPS but actually requires a higher skill cap to play then other classes.
Gunner is up high dps but i haven't actually played one yet.

I have assassin/wizard at 60 i would main my assassin but there just so many of them in the game. We'll probably see alot of runeblader but it won't be as high dps as the 3 mention. (Unless they change something since release)

This post was edited by hueywtf on Oct 11 2018 12:41pm
Go Back To Maplestory 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll