d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Sterilization And Eugenics > New 5g Wifi, Microwaves, Milimeterwaves
Prev1373839404143Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 4 2022 05:37am
above
Gold: 91,668.06
Jul 4 2022 05:41am
i took a pharmaceutical for the first time today, youd be disappointed in me, but I need the edge :/
no other way to put it, i have been failing without the help
Jul 4 2022 05:42am
Quote (AAnthony @ Jul 4 2022 05:41am)
i took a pharmaceutical for the first time today, youd be disappointed in me, but I need the edge :/
no other way to put it, i have been failing without the help ^emptybox

As you know that word comes from poison.

Baking soda, lemon maple water

The baking soda bond to sugar in maple and past blood brain barrier and raise pH from toxic beasts
Jul 4 2022 05:46am
Quote (eMptyBox @ Jul 4 2022 07:42am)
As you know that word comes from poison.

Baking soda, lemon maple water

The baking soda bond to sugar in maple and past blood brain barrier and raise pH from toxic beasts

i want to get better
i cant even make it thru the day without falling asleep for more than 2 hours at a time

the status quo wasnt working for me fam, needed to make a move

sitting here feeling as capable as ive felt in the last year... Im not saying what i did is the answer, but what I was doing was many degrees of worse

legit depression pit

idk

This post was edited by AAnthony on Jul 4 2022 05:46am
Jul 4 2022 05:48am
Quote (AAnthony @ Jul 4 2022 05:46am)
i want to get better
i cant even make it thru the day without falling asleep for more than 2 hours at a time

the status quo wasnt working for me fam, needed to make a move

sitting here feeling as capable as ive felt in the last year... Im not saying what i did is the answer, but what I was doing was many degrees of worse

legit depression pit fam

idk

Lions mane, turkey tail, several other mushrooms that help with depression and immune system, vitamin c and D obv big hittaz,.

Also essential oils activate part of your brain and trauma that other things like therapy can't reach
Jul 4 2022 06:02am
Quote (eMptyBox @ Jul 4 2022 07:48am)
Lions mane, turkey tail, several other mushrooms that help with depression and immune system, vitamin c and D obv big hittaz,.

Also essential oils activate part of your brain and trauma that other things like therapy can't reach

Psychology and Psychiatry as practices ruined my life.

The kicker is I've sunk a decent % of my adult earnings into therapy and all thats happened is getting labelled thats confused me even more.

I always thought that these therapists were like "professional lifers" that they had all of the answers.

I literally remember thinking as a kid that these people had access to a blue print that I was never given, and that if I just listened to them I'd be ok.

Brainwashed.

I have a lot of perceptions about life that are just flat out wrong, and its been a huge killer of my ego to admit that I am not as smart as I thought I was.

Thats all therapy ever did for me. Further confused me down a path that lead me towards only being able to say "i dont know anything"

If all of my instincts needed to be corrected with therapy, clearly I am a sick person, being the assumption.

I dont believe that, I am just saying what the implication of all of these cycles ive been through have done to my self esteem.

Having said all of that bro, I cant fight anymore. I cant talk anymore. Its too hard.

Im sitting here having taken this pill, its going to help me get to the gym, its going to help me cook meals daily, get out of bed, etc

I couldnt keep going the way I was, I wish I was armed with the knowledge you are, but I havent been able to ever commit the energy it takes to learn these things.

Feels like a trap that Ill never be able to get out of without giving in to some extent. I wish I knew more, but I just dont.
Jul 5 2022 04:26am
Quote (AAnthony @ Jul 4 2022 06:02am)
Psychology and Psychiatry as practices ruined my life.

The kicker is I've sunk a decent % of my adult earnings into therapy and all thats happened is getting labelled thats confused me even more.

I always thought that these therapists were like "professional lifers" that they had all of the answers.

I literally remember thinking as a kid that these people had access to a blue print that I was never given, and that if I just listened to them I'd be ok.

Brainwashed.

I have a lot of perceptions about life that are just flat out wrong, and its been a huge killer of my ego to admit that I am not as smart as I thought I was.

Thats all therapy ever did for me. Further confused me down a path that lead me towards only being able to say "i dont know anything"

If all of my instincts needed to be corrected with therapy, clearly I am a sick person, being the assumption.

I dont believe that, I am just saying what the implication of all of these cycles ive been through have done to my self esteem.

Having said all of that bro, I cant fight anymore. I cant talk anymore. Its too hard.

Im sitting here having taken this pill, its going to help me get to the gym, its going to help me cook meals daily, get out of bed, etc

I couldnt keep going the way I was, I wish I was armed with the knowledge you are, but I havent been able to ever commit the energy it takes to learn these things.

Feels like a trap that Ill never be able to get out of without giving in to some extent. I wish I knew more, but I just dont.

Sorry wasn't able to respond actually got food poisoned

Sweating and fainting and vomit with da shitz, was rough

Gonna conquer it tomorrow when the health food stores open

Getting your hormones balanced is a big dealio, fatigue, depression etc.

Honestly I've been through similar stuff thats why I find my own answers as I've been hoodwinked once too many.

Balancing the gut and hormones is usually the big key 🔑

This post was edited by eMptyBox on Jul 5 2022 04:29am
Jul 5 2022 04:28am
All good bro, take care of yourself

Gold: 80,239.69
Jul 5 2022 07:04pm
its very simple. the great pyramids now exist in the form of your fridge. black holes gobbling up good energy are now CERN-obyls.

they use 5g and echelon signit intelligences to mind control and or power while also destroying benevolence. the byproduct of a gamma grid world is radiotrophic germs like parasitic brewers yeast aka corona.
Jul 7 2022 08:25am
Quote (lodd222 @ Jul 5 2022 07:04pm)
its very simple. the great pyramids now exist in the form of your fridge. black holes gobbling up good energy are now CERN-obyls.

they use 5g and echelon signit intelligences to mind control and or power while also destroying benevolence. the byproduct of a gamma grid world is radiotrophic germs like parasitic brewers yeast aka corona.

Btw there's pyramids everywhere.. there was a common culture and civilization , connected all over. The egyptians even said the pyramids were there before them. Most civilization go back to origins of Atlantis, when they lived by the water (not underwater)

Our government textbooks tell us that nobody in the ancient world had ever crossed the Atlantic before Columbus. But the voyage of the Mayflower only took 60 days. Are we honestly to believe that no one had ever previously taken the 60 day trip in all of human history? The great civilizations of ancient Egypt, Babylon, Sumer, Greece, Rome, and the sea-faring Phoenicians never wondered what was out West past 59 days sailing?

Black hole is a made up concept like the rest of so called space.

The jews were best at atomic weapons, other than that a lot of the biological and chemicals were done by 3rd Reich and later US took like 1600 of the scientists, some horrible horrible people. Advanced aviation and much more

This post was edited by eMptyBox on Jul 7 2022 08:38am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1373839404143Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll