d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Sterilization And Eugenics > New 5g Wifi, Microwaves, Milimeterwaves
Prev191011121343Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 7 2019 10:42am
this guy is a dismissive agent, he begs for more just to shut you down ( so he thinks)

This post was edited by eMptyBox on Jan 7 2019 10:42am
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Jan 7 2019 10:45am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 7 2019 05:41pm)
What was the work? A research thesis, a research paper, was it peer-reviewed (not by a university committee, real peer review)?

I'd be more than happy to read it but I'm not going to pay for it. If you have all this information on hand you would be able to back up your arguments easily instead of relying on a heavily criticized non-peer-reviewed report.

Yeah I was joking about teh fgs. Ofcourse I can send it to you.
Excuse my terrible english, I hope you do better than I do with french, because that's the lang i've written it with.
It was before I entered univ for bio engineer master. so idk whats the "level" for that in english. lets just say 3 years after normal highschool.
Note : my conclusion does not say "EMF has effects on human health, buts it's more than likely they do"
Gold: 260.11
Jan 7 2019 10:45am
Quote (eMptyBox @ Jan 7 2019 10:42am)
this guy is a dismissive agent, he begs for more just to shut you down ( so he thinks)

I actually beg for more because if there is real information on the health effects that are consistent and reproducible I'd like to know.

However, I'm not going to accept a cause for health effects if it can't be reproduced.
Jan 7 2019 10:46am
another dismissive attempt to sound wise i love your stuff man!!

Sign my mouse pad
Jan 7 2019 10:49am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 7 2019 05:45pm)
I actually beg for more because if there is real information on the health effects that are consistent and reproducible I'd like to know.

However, I'm not going to accept a cause for health effects if it can't be reproduced.

The problem with studies always remains the same, independant research on controversial subjects almost never see the light of the day unless you cant hide the truth longer.
just check how many decades we neeeded to prove tobacco was bad for health. hell I can even remember advertising about how it was good to smoke still in the 50's.

Nobody is going to prove you with 200% certitude that EMF are bad, that is why we use different approaches, such as talking with people, using our own senses, ... a thing you should use more often, rather than relying everything you believe on official and published "studies"

This post was edited by Melatonina on Jan 7 2019 10:56am
Jan 7 2019 10:50am
melatonina i appreciate you tbh

but you dont have anything to prove to this guy!! much love and good work man!! :thumbsup: :santa:
Jan 7 2019 10:55am
Quote (eMptyBox @ Jan 7 2019 05:50pm)
melatonina i appreciate you tbh

but you dont have anything to prove to this guy!! much love and good work man!! :thumbsup: :santa:

I would normally troll him but this subject here is different since I invested quite some hours (months?) into that :p

Anyways his arguments, if we can say he has any, are all outdated. I bet if you ask him about "schiste gaz extraction" or "gmo's", he will tell you the same innocent and clueless tirade.
The same use of words was once tried there, story tells that the bro now has shutted his mouth for good on tv shows :

deal with it
Jan 7 2019 11:14am
Quote (Melatonina @ Jan 7 2019 10:55am)
I would normally troll him but this subject here is different since I invested quite some hours (months?) into that :p

Anyways his arguments, if we can say he has any, are all outdated. I bet if you ask him about "schiste gaz extraction" or "gmo's", he will tell you the same innocent and clueless tirade.
The same use of words was once tried there, story tells that the bro now has shutted his mouth for good on tv shows :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

deal with it

The argument that to meet the burden of proof requires repeatable and consistent results is outdated?

Also the idea that controversial research never sees the light is literally the opposite of true. To overturn the status quo is how you win nobel prizes... The caveat is, again, your results need to be repeatable and consistent.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jan 7 2019 11:15am
Jan 7 2019 11:20am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 7 2019 06:14pm)
The argument that to meet the burden of proof requires repeatable and consistent results is outdated?

Also the idea that controversial research never sees the light is literally the opposite of true. To overturn the status quo is how you win nobel prizes...

Whatever you say man, it is only words from someone who doesnt know well the subject.

Do you want to read it or not ? 89 pages without annexes/pictures. I've just red it a bit, indeed I did stated pretty clearly that EMF were very harmful and should be considered as a proper source of pollution.

I know that you know better than us all, you are a doctor, doctor_thor from jsp. I only have a crap master so I bend.

Italy too doesnt know, Sweden the same, god damn their precautions and rules of safety are so stupid, because they havent doctor_thor to tell them :D b) XD

I think you can already try one experiment yourself, Im sure someone such as yourself has a micro wave oven ? You know that great invention from america ?

Put head close to it (while it's running ofc) ~20 minutes every day.
6 months later, make a brain scanner.
????
become radioactive thor the invincible know it all at every jsp contradictors :thumbsup:

This post was edited by Melatonina on Jan 7 2019 11:25am
Jan 7 2019 11:28am
Quote (Melatonina @ Jan 7 2019 11:20am)
Whatever you say man, it is only words from someone who doesnt know well the subject.
Do you want to read it or not ? 89 pages without annexes/pictures. I've just red it a bit, indeed I did stated pretty clearly that EMF were very harmful and should be considered as a proper source of pollution.
I know that you know better than us all, you are a doctor, doctor_thor from jsp. I only have a crap master so I bend.
Italy too doesnt know, Sweden the same, god damn their precautions and rules of safety are so stupid, because they havent doctor_thor to tell them :D b) XD
I think you can already try one experiment yourself, Im sure someone such as yourself has a micro wave oven ? You know that great invention from america ?
Put head close to it (while it's running ofc) ~20 minutes every day.
6 months later, make a brain scanner.
????
become radioactive thor the invincible know it all at every jsp contradictors :thumbsup:

Like I said, if you have evidence that these things are ACTUALLY harmful and you have sources that show it consistently affecting health, then post them.

I'm not rejecting the idea that they could cause health problems, but you haven't met the burden of proof to show that they do.

I already offered to read your paper, but you haven't sent it.......
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev191011121343Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll